JP Woody 4231 (High Scoring) 10.2

This is a tactic i created for Liverpool when FM10 first came out.I had great success with it scoring mountains of goals.Steven Gerrard in the AM position got nearly 40 goals in a championship winning season.Ive now worked on it and improved it for the 10.2 patch.Ive won the World Cup easily with France and im currently top of the Championship with Boro and my Team has Scored nearly 60 league goals after half a season.

DOWNLOAD:

http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/64239210/file.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1171

cocacolafootballleaguect.th.png

cardiffvmiddlesbrough.th.png

middlesbroughvnewcastle.th.png

crystalpalacevmiddlesbr.th.png

I wanted to upload Screenshots and tactics direct to this thread but i could'nt :( sorry guys,but uploading tactics isnt as easy on here as it is on other sites.

Thanks for the link abbes.

Ill give you some more info. Its a Plug & Play tactic,it can be used both home and away,although i would consider using contain in the closing stages of matches were the opposition are puuting you under pressure.I never use Opposition Instructions.If your a big favorite at home but struggling to break down the opposition,have a little change to control.This tactic will get your AM scoring for fun,not sure if its a bug but Gerrard scored nearly 40 league goals and 50 in all comps,Gary O Neil who is my AM at Boro has 20 League goals half way through the season.I usually upload my tactics on FM Base and give more info,sorry if ive done it wrong on here.

Its made with the tactics creator dimartino

middlesbroughvleicester.th.png

middlesbroughvsheffutd.th.png

JP Woody did u use original squad of liverpool or buy some player added at 1st season ? Thanks

Well i posted a screenshot of my Liverpool team. I bought nobody,mainly because i had a lack of funds.I dont like buying in the 1st season though,i prefer to judge the squad over the season then decide on 2 or 3 positions that need looking at.

Here you go Tubey:

middlesbrough.th.png

Ah, I see - the usual 4-2-3-1 :)

Looks promising actually; it's intelligently designed. I'll give it a pop on my Everton game because I'm bored and need time to rethink my way at the tail end of the season.

I'll play it for ten games and give a review on it later.

Ah, I see - the usual 4-2-3-1 :)

Looks promising actually; it's intelligently designed. I'll give it a pop on my Everton game because I'm bored and need time to rethink my way at the tail end of the season.

I'll play it for ten games and give a review on it later.

Cheers mate. If you find your striker isnt scoring enough try changing him from poacher to Advanced forward.Just something im toying around with in an attempt to improve it further.

Cheers mate. If you find your striker isnt scoring enough try changing him from poacher to Advanced forward.Just something im toying around with in an attempt to improve it further.

While I'm trying the tactic, see if you have any results when you switch to "Complete Forward" - it seems that the striker then picks the ball up and plays in the AMC far more, rather than ignoring the general play like he does as a Poacher.

PREM: EVERTON 3-2 Leicester (Cardozo (2), Fellaini)

FA Cup Q-Final: Ipswich 1-5 EVERTON (Barnetta (2), Cardozo, Fellaini, Jadson)

CL: Juventus 1-0 EVERTON

PREM: Wigan 1-1 EVERTON (Jadson)

PREM: EVERTON 3-1 Tottenham (Salvio (2), Cahill)

PREM: Sunderland 1-1 EVERTON (Arteta)

ANALYSIS:

Far too vulnerable at the back - especially late on in the game, when your two central box to box midfielders rapidly tire due to having to do too much all game.

You always feel like you have to score two or three, otherwise you're in big trouble - especially away from home.

Attacking-wise, it's a very good template for the 4-2-3-1 - however, the central striker needs tuning (Cardozo scored most of his from set pieces).

It's a good attempt, but needs a lot of fine tuning to be viable for any side except Barcelona etc. who can afford to use this to win 4-2, 5-3 etc.

PREM: EVERTON 3-2 Leicester (Cardozo (2), Fellaini)

FA Cup Q-Final: Ipswich 1-5 EVERTON (Barnetta (2), Cardozo, Fellaini, Jadson)

CL: Juventus 1-0 EVERTON

PREM: Wigan 1-1 EVERTON (Jadson)

PREM: EVERTON 3-1 Tottenham (Salvio (2), Cahill)

PREM: Sunderland 1-1 EVERTON (Arteta)

ANALYSIS:

Far too vulnerable at the back - especially late on in the game, when your two central box to box midfielders rapidly tire due to having to do too much all game.

You always feel like you have to score two or three, otherwise you're in big trouble - especially away from home.

Attacking-wise, it's a very good template for the 4-2-3-1 - however, the central striker needs tuning (Cardozo scored most of his from set pieces).

It's a good attempt, but needs a lot of fine tuning to be viable for any side except Barcelona etc. who can afford to use this to win 4-2, 5-3 etc.

Thanks for your analysis. Pretty good results i thought considering its only been used for 5 games.I have to dissagree on your theory about it only been viable for big sides,on FM-Base where i originally uploaded this its had over 15 thousand downloads and ive had good feedback from people using it with average sides.For me it all depends on how gelled your team is and how settled your back 4 are.I take your point about the striker and will test with the complete forward.Thanks for your time testing it.Much appreciated.

Yeah I might have sounded overly negative in that "analysis" ^^

I can understand people getting success with it, but it's the two box-to-box midfielders that may have let it down a bit for me (Fellaini, Diarra, Gago and Arteta were my options).

It is a very very good tactic going forward and you're right - with more than five games for it to gel it could very well be sensational.

The 1-1 draws with Wigan and Sunderland saw me utterly dominate but get caught on the counter - Cardozo and Yakubu didn't do the business at the other end.

It really does have potential and I do recommend people download this and see what they think; it's probably the best attempt at this formation thus far, but 10.2 just doesn't accommodate wide players it seems!!!

Yeah I might have sounded overly negative in that "analysis" ^^

I can understand people getting success with it, but it's the two box-to-box midfielders that may have let it down a bit for me (Fellaini, Diarra, Gago and Arteta were my options).

It is a very very good tactic going forward and you're right - with more than five games for it to gel it could very well be sensational.

The 1-1 draws with Wigan and Sunderland saw me utterly dominate but get caught on the counter - Cardozo and Yakubu didn't do the business at the other end.

It really does have potential and I do recommend people download this and see what they think; it's probably the best attempt at this formation thus far, but 10.2 just doesn't accommodate wide players it seems!!!

I use the two Box to Box MFs because i feel they work best together,as one goes forward the othe will drop back,agreed though,you will need 2 central Mfs with bags of stamina and natural fitness to get the very best from them.I would also recommend switching to a defensive or contain variant in the last 20 odd mins if you want to protect what you have,particularly in away games.

Archived