Attention everyone having problems with tactics

i have found out in the AMR / AML positions setting them to inside forwards ( atacking ) and playing predomantly throught the middle but having width on your advanced team instructions also gives you the perfect attacking tactic which im sure a lot have you have been trying to set up but cant seem to get a consistant attacking threat from your team.

i always played down both flanks and setting my wingers to hug touchline, for me this is false information/description and the players just give the ball away, anyway try the above and let me know in a private message back how much better your team played when trying this, im sevilla highes scoring game before now was 3-1, since ive done this 2-2, 3-3, 4-3, 4-4, 4-2, 6-3

i hope this helps relieve some of you fellow stresed managers as this was driving me in particular insane at not being able to create decent chances al the time and when we did it was a 1 v 1 super keeper save.

I think I get what you're saying - this is what I'm currently incorporating into a tactical set I'm making actually!

You mean playing AMR/AML, setting to Inside Forward in order to re-create the classic 4-3-3 Manchester United w/ Ronaldo formation?

If so, yeah, it works ^^

Archived