2 Questions on Cups

GalwayUnitedFC

I'm after re-modelling a nations league system to something similar to the English Leagues and I have 2 questions regarding the cups.

1.Regarding the FA Cup,I want to enter the non-league teams into it too.Should I select "A Lower Division" in the general section or will this add all teams from other countries that are in the "A lower division" too.

2.League Cup-Should I have this as a "domestic main cup" too if I want a European place granted to the winner

I'm after re-modelling a nations league system to something similar to the English Leagues and I have 2 questions regarding the cups.

1.Regarding the FA Cup,I want to enter the non-league teams into it too.Should I select "A Lower Division" in the general section or will this add all teams from other countries that are in the "A lower division" too.

2.League Cup-Should I have this as a "domestic main cup" too if I want a European place granted to the winner

On point one, a huge number of non-league sides in England have their division set so 'A Lower Division' will miss all of those out. Add them by division.

So, if a team is in the "A Lower Division" they can't be in the FA Cup unless I add them individually

If you select "A lower division" the clubs who are registrated there will be in the cup.

However, as someone else pointed out, most lower league teams is actually in leagues, so you have to select all the leagues from england whom you want to enter your cup.

You don't need to add teams one by one.

Archived