FM10: Mattias Adelstam

CPS

Adelstam is a 27 year old striker who starts in the 2nd tier of Swedish football at Ängelholms FF. I'm well aware that he's by no means a top class player, he's got so-so physical stats and some poor technical ones, but his mental attributes are superb. He scored 27 goals in 41 games for me in Sweden and has easily made the step up to the top division there with 6 in his first 9 games. His finishing and composure isn't to be underestimated (think those 27 goals have come in around 50 shots on target which is a superb ratio. Adelstam laughs in the face of superkeepers :)) and he's a great tutor & captain into the bargain. I've been using him as a deep lying forward behind a fast striker mainly due to his creativity stat.

Adelstam will start the game valued at around 75k but Ängelholm will probably hold out for a fee of around 150k-200k, the good news is that he will sign for clubs as low as League 2 if you can stump up the cash (I'm looking at you Notts Co). As you can see from the screenshot his value has risen to over £1m - highly recommended for lower league clubs.

Screenshot taken from 2nd season. Swedish leagues/players need to be added.

adelstam.jpg

PS: If you sign him and he doesn't work out, feel free to let him know here :thup:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Mattias-Adelstam/572110168

Would he come to a team like Peterborough for that price :eek:?

Great thread as usual CPS :) and a GREAT find!

Yeah, I'd imagine he'd definitely go to Peterborough, the club he starts at has a very low rep. I set up a game with Notts Co just to see if he goes to a club that low and he does.

Cheers welshace, hope he does the business for you :thup:

Archived