Facepack Issue

th_05

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but here goes...I downloaded all the leagues facepacks that I wanted individually and created a graphics, and then players folder. The pictures have loaded successfully, however, when I open up FM, I am given a message saying the following 'not well formed (invalid tooken) at line 23 of config.xml' followed by a list lines from config files including certain player names. I have searched the names of these players on both FM (where they are not there, presumably due to me not loading them on my db) and in the players file which contains the pictures, where they were not found either.

If i search for a player who I know is on the game and has an image in the players folder, the search finds both the image file and the config file containing that players name.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

It sounds like one of your lines in the config is missing a / or a " at the end of one of the lines.

I know it will be hard to spot, but worth you having a quick glance through the config, see if you can spot any brackets or stuff missing on any of the lines?

It sounds like one of your lines in the config is missing a / or a " at the end of one of the lines.

I know it will be hard to spot, but worth you having a quick glance through the config, see if you can spot any brackets or stuff missing on any of the lines?

Thanks for your response, when you say the config, which file do you mean? becuase I have a config file for all of the teams I have facepacks for.

Thanks for your response, when you say the config, which file do you mean? becuase I have a config file for all of the teams I have facepacks for.

No problem.

When it gives you the error on the game: 'at line 23 of config.xml' followed by a list lines from config files including certain player names'

Which players names does it give you? If you find out the players names, then you can find the folder that those players pictures are in, and it will be the 'config' file in that folder that needs fixing..

No problem.

When it gives you the error on the game: 'at line 23 of config.xml' followed by a list lines from config files including certain player names'

Which players names does it give you? If you find out the players names, then you can find the folder that those players pictures are in, and it will be the 'config' file in that folder that needs fixing..

Sorry about the late response. It seems when I search for the names of any of the players listed in the graphics folder, there are no results - when I search this folder for a face that I know is on the game, both the image file and the config file are found in the search. I cant find the damn config file. Driving me mad! Thanks for your response.

Archived