Switching Wrexham, Cardiff, Swansea etc back into Welsh League...

philly85

How difficult would this be to do?

Do I just change the nation and the league each team is in?

Need to get another team from somewhere to replace the one I move.

Any ideas?

Would be easier if i could just swap a welsh prem team for the team I want to swap in english leagues.

How difficult would this be to do?

Do I just change the nation and the league each team is in?

Need to get another team from somewhere to replace the one I move.

Any ideas?

Would be easier if i could just swap a welsh prem team for the team I want to swap in english leagues.

You can easily just add them in and relegate some teams from the Welsh premier division to accomodate them

You can either promote teams from England to fill the spaces or not bother loading England and there will be no problem

I did this. Easy as pie, all you do is relegate the 3 worst welsh teams, move Cardiff Swansea and wrexham into the leauge, then replace the teams you moved from the English leagues.

My advice would be to raise the WPL reputation number as well, as it would naturally go up if these bigger teams were playing in it.

Can someone up this? When I tried to do this myself, the english league became inactive, although I swapped teams so that all the leagues down to BSN and BSS had the correct number of teams.

Leagues below must also have correct number. When hovering over England in the nation select screen it will tell you which leagues "Require" more teams. These are due to things such as the FA Cup.

Archived