Want to remove the kits from the info screen

Michael F

I need help..

I want to remove both the home & away kits from my info screen so im left with the editor style kits so i can alter them. Ive tried using the resource archiver but im finding it a bit difficult, can anyone give a step by step guide on how to remove the kit pictures from my team

Cheers

Do you mean you want to remove the licensed kits that come with the game (e.g. championship sides)?

Safest way to do it if you've got the time is to create a config file for those teams you want rid of kit-wise that just points to a non existent file. The game will then show the default kits. The other way is to use the resource archive tool. First thing would be to back up the original graphics.fmf file somewhere so you can replace it if you mess things up. Use the resource tool to open the it and delete the kits from the extracted file. Then use the resource tool to create a new file from the extracted files you've deleted the kits from and place it where graphics.fmf was.

• 3 weeks later...

is it possible to remove the kits from being shown completly? even the default ones should not be shown. i just noticed my pc slows down for a second when i click on info button and i think its due to the kits being loaded

Archived