What to do?

Now, I know this will probably be closed quite soon, and I know it should probably be in General, but I'm struggling to find a game that I really want to play. I've got a Cinderford game going (they start in Tier 8 of the English leagues), but it doesn't make me want to play it, it's a decent save but I spend most of my time on holiday letting my Ass Man do the job for me. I'm not eligible to play most of these challenges as I use the Hidden Attributes Viewer to see players CA & PA, because whenever I've played the game without using these, I've failed! I've sort of got the hang of tactics this year and know pretty much what to do, but I just cannot find a save that I love playing and can't wait to play again :(

Any suggestions or help would be great, and sorry for posting lol.

I'm guessing you've got one going with Newcastle. On the default database it's always good because you never know who or even if you're going to get taken over.

Southampton start on -10 points but have a very wealthy chairman, would be good to see if you can get promoted at the first attempt even with the points deduction.

Try a career game. I got so bored of all the challenge saves I was creating (and not getting into any of them other than my Asian one), I started a career game and now hooked on it. :D

Or try and take Notts County to the Premier League. Or use the career game idea and play in a country you never managed in. :thup:

The other suggestion would be to do one of the challenges, but just don't post it in the thread, and follow everyone else in the challenge as well :)

I'm currently enjoying Gundo's challenge, didn't think I would without being able to see the players CA/PA, but it's quite nice when you sign a player and they play well, get a much bigger sense of achievement.

I'm currently enjoying Gundo's challenge, didn't think I would without being able to see the players CA/PA, but it's quite nice when you sign a player and they play well, get a much bigger sense of achievement.

Yeah its a great amount of fun when you just have players that you sign go beserk, it feels really good when you don't know whether your prospects will actually be any good.

Yeah its a great amount of fun when you just have players that you sign go beserk, it feels really good when you don't know whether your prospects will actually be any good.

Or a youth product that you nurtured since he graduated onto the youth team and now considered one of the best in the world at his position. Even getting a youth product who eventually in a couple of years starts regularly at the club is already an achievement. :)

Archived