4-3-1-2 BlackWhite

Mate, a lot more information is needed here. I know your excited about posting a tactic, but can you please describe the tactic a bit more. Example, which team you used it with, how successful you were etc

From the screen shots, you beat Chievo, who you were expected to beat, and Standard, another team that is inferior to Juventus

It might look promising, however it possibly needs more testing

I hope I dont sound like Im being rude, Im merely trying to help improve the post :)

I also believe this tactic is from The BetterHalf set, so you could also give credit to BH first

For a discussion to happen you need to give more (a lot more) info or the thread will be closed. Take a look around the forum and see how others present their tactics. You don't need to be too detailed if you don't want. But some detail is required for it to stay open :)

I play Juventus. I play so long 4 friendlies and 2 matches in Serie A Won with Chievo 3:0 and Roma 1:0 but need to more strong defens.

I'm not been funny or an arse but its still not enough. If there isn't more in say the next 20 mins i'll close the post. Sorry .

Archived