Need some tactics help.

Okay, so I used the editor and made my own team, East Anglia United. They're in the Premiership with 700 Mil in the bank. Start with no team.

Here's the team I ended up with

GK: Vincent Enyeama

DR: Kyle Naughton

DL: Patrice Evra

DC: Wes Brown

DC: Phillippe Mexes

MR: Maxi Rodriguez

ML: Ashley Young

MC: Gennaro Gattuso

MC: Rafael Van Der Vaart

ST: Bojan

ST: Mario Balotelli

S1: GK: Jerzy Dudek

S2: DLC: Kakha Kaladze

S3: DC: Francisco Pavon

S4: DM, MC: Patrick Vieira

S5: AM RC: Jesus Navas

S6: AM LC, FC: Juan Manuel Mata

S7: ST: Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Other Notable members of my team include:

Lee Naylor (DL)

Stephen Appiah (DM, MC)

Kevin Nolan (AM C)

Wesley Sonck (ST)

James Vaughan (ST) (On loan from Everton)

I've got a few other players but they're just freebies and cheap backup signings just in case I get an injury crisis.

The whole team cost me about 600 Mil but they're not really performing.

I know it can take a while to get a team to gel. But I'm really not doing well and a lot of these guys are good enough to win a lot of Premiership games.

I normally line up with 4-4-2 but can you guys help me and tell me what you think the best tactic is?

Okay, so I used the editor and made my own team, East Anglia United. They're in the Premiership with 700 Mil in the bank. Start with no team.

Lee Naylor (DL)

Stephen Appiah (DM, MC)

Kevin Nolan (AM C)

Wesley Sonck (ST)

I've got a few other players but they're just freebies and cheap backup signings just in case I get an injury crisis.

I know it can take a while to get a team to gel. But I'm really not doing well and a lot of these guys are good enough to win a lot of Premiership games.

I normally line up with 4-4-2 but can you guys help me and tell me what you think the best tactic is?

Seriously dude, that will take a hell of a long time for that squad to gel. I'd practically write off your first season and just get them used to each other for the 2nd season. I don't thinks there's much you can do tactically to mount a title challenge of any sort with a new team like that.

Lee Naylor (DL)

Stephen Appiah (DM, MC)

Kevin Nolan (AM C)

Wesley Sonck (ST)

First i would invest in two new centre backs. As has been said your players wont gel very well so in this first season i think you should just play toyour strengths and see what happens. Attack and attack the opposition, especially the weaker teams. I would recommend moving mata on instead of maxi and Ruud instead of Bojan. If i had a similar team to yourself i would be looking to play a high tempo direct game down the wings, with two holding midfielders, perhaps using VDV as a deep lying playmaker. With regards to wingers I would encourage them to play as inside forwards, which will have two advantages - it will allow them to play to their own strength and play through balls to strikers, and it will also allow your two full backs to show their natural attacking instincts.

Archived