New Challenge!!

Crutcher

zenit st petersberg i was like u stuck with utd really bored went to zenit and its good fun likes of arshavin are there!

shakhter donestk u get 40mill at the start so u can really build up a great team not easy to attract every player but u have a good wage budget as well!

finally a real challenge - cheltenham town fc in league 1 small budget and a relagation scrap! good fun and challenge

right now I'm doing a challenge that is fun and interesting... its a neverending challenge. ill pick a team with a certain European finish (say Champions League round of 16) and try to win Europe with them. Then once I do it, ill pick a team with a slightly lower finish (failed to qualify for knockout rounds of Euro Cup for example) and try to win again with them. It makes it more fun if you take all the possible teams and throw them into a randomizer and play the one that comes out...

first team i picked was Bolton and I won Europe after 3 seasons, next I got Anderlecht and its much harder...

its a fun challenge because its almost always the appropriate level of difficulty

Archived