Missing default faces

col_nufc1

I downloaded a mega facepack and now the faces that come as standard Dutch, Spanish, Spl etc have dissapeared. I have tried unistalling the game and then reinstalling but the faces are still missing.

Anyone got any ideas how to get them back ?

You've installed in the wrong place. You've put them in the install location, they need to go in the folder in your documents area.

The megapack facepack works it's the standard faces that you get free with the game that are missing.

I have put them in C:\users\colin\my documents\sports interactive\football manager 2010\graphics\facepacks

You've misunderstood.

You've lost your default faces that came with the game because you've put the megapack in the wrong place. If you extract 3rd party graphics into the same folder as graphics.fmf then you get conflicts. Put downloaded graphics in the folder in your documents area.

You've misunderstood.

You've lost your default faces that came with the game because you've put the megapack in the wrong place. If you extract 3rd party graphics into the same folder as graphics.fmf then you get conflicts. Put downloaded graphics in the folder in your documents area.

I have not put them in the same place the downloaded facepacks are in the documents folder and the graphics.fmf are in the data folder in program files.

The only reason adding graphics would cause the default ones to disappear would be if you've put them in the data location so double check. Make sure there is nothing in there that you've added.

Whilst in FM10 go to game prefs then 'display and sound'. Near the bottom of that page there is a file location for your user data folder. This is where you should have the megapack installed.

This is how my two graphics folders look.

The documents folder at the bottom of the Fm page in preferences is the same as where the downloaded facepacks are.

I can't see any conflicts thanks for your help

2d14th0.jpg

2zfj339.jpg

Both default and downloaded facepacks are now working.

Deleting the cache worked whatever it is .

Thanks again :D.

I have the same problem. I did what you said, but with me it did not result...:confused:

Archived