[FM10] Maidstone United - Will there be another Mag Man Jr.

mag man

Youth Player 1 update in post #5 as always. Link

Another top quality season from YP1, he now gets to play champions league football :cool: He might now find it harder to get in my team as I have some top class DMC giving him competition now but hopefully I can give him 10 games or so.

Not that I know of yet.

My games history has gone crazy and its one of the things that really bugs me when it happens :( I havent been keeping seasonal backups either so I am going to find it hard to carry on with the game once the challenge is complete.

Opinions Required !!!

I have a problem with the competition histories, they have all been wiped and been replaced with foreign clubs. Also new histories are not being kept. I am pretty anal about all this and it is ruining the game for me. I have completed season 13 and the update will be up soon and should be on my way to completing season 14 soon which is looking like a league win at the moment.

I am then in a dilemma as to keep playing with my current save or to go back to a backup I found from my first premier league season. At the moment I am leaning towards finishing dafuge's challenge and then going back to my old save for a long term game.

Maidstone Season 13 Update 2022/23 - The Premier League

Media Prediction - 8th

Position - 5th

League Table

League Positions

A poor league season compared to the last but the carling cup and champions league campaigns were tough on my small squad. I think with a few new players I can really make a push for the title as the quality of the other teams is not very high.

Young Player of the Year for the second year running and third year for the club.

Champions League Win - The Final

A great victory in a fairly simple champions league campaign, I had a tough group but a could suprise wins including a big victory over Inter saw me through. I came up against a weak Man U in the knockout stages and after beating Barcelona I was confident of picking up the trophy. With a Palermo win over Inter in the other semi I had an easy opponent in the final and cruised to victory completing the first part of the challenge.

Champions League Dream Team

GK - Schreiber

DR - Witt

DL - Maza

DC - Pizzaro

DC - Uslu

DMC - Martinez

MR - Belaychi

ML - Olaleye

MC - Zakharov

AMC - Ramon

ST and Star Player - Agafonov

Squad

Finances

Transfer History

Manager Profile

Manager Personal

Manager Information

Career Overview:

League         Season    Finished   Achievements
------------------------------------------------
BSS            2010/11   19th
BSS            2011/12   19th
BSS            2012/13   15th
BSS            2013/14   10th
BSS            2014/15   5th        Playoff Winners
BSP            2015/16   10th
BSP            2016/17   1st        FA Trophy
League 2       2017/18   1st        
League 1       2018/19   1st        JPT Trophy
Championship   2019/20   6th        Playoff Winners
Premiership    2020/21   9th
Premiership    2021/22   4th        League Cup
Premiership    2022/23   5th        Champions League, League Cup

Opinions Required !!!

I have a problem with the competition histories, they have all been wiped and been replaced with foreign clubs. Also new histories are not being kept. I am pretty anal about all this and it is ruining the game for me. I have completed season 13 and the update will be up soon and should be on my way to completing season 14 soon which is looking like a league win at the moment.

I am then in a dilemma as to keep playing with my current save or to go back to a backup I found from my first premier league season. At the moment I am leaning towards finishing dafuge's challenge and then going back to my old save for a long term game.

I would be pretty gutted if that happened to me.

How on earth did it happen mag man? What do you think the problem is?

:(

I think its because I uninstalled FM09 whilst my game was running. At the moment I have decided to complete dafuge's challenge which I should do this season and then go back to the backup with correct histories and play a career game from there :(

Maidstone Season 14 Update 2023/24 - The Premier League - Challenge Complete!!!!

Media Prediction - 6th

Position - 1st

Its going to be a pretty shoddy update unfortunately as I dont have as much time as in the past :(

Season was prett comfortable, I was able to get some real top players in and my squad is finally starting to look complete albeit small.

1st trophy picked up was the European Super Cup. This was then followed up with the club world cup and finally the fa cup and retained the champions league.

Ozkan was the star of my team this year and needed to be with the wages he was on :) He also picked up the English football of the year award.

Premier League Team of the year and champions league dream team both contain a fair few of my players.

Manager of the Year

League Table

League Positions

Squad

Finances

Manager Profile

Manager Personal

Manager Information

Career Overview:

Premiership    2023/24   1st        Champions League, FA Cup, European Super Cup, CLub World Cup.

I will continue on with Maidstone but I am going to have to go back to 2020 as that is the earliest backup I have with working histories.

• 4 weeks later...

Maidstone - 2020-2025 - Premier League

So been far to long since my last update and that was partly due to me going back as there was a history problem and me just wanting to crack on with the game. I am now back in a position similar to that I left the team however second time round it has taken me to 2025. This is due to me experimenting tactically and trying to move away from lone striker formation.

2020/21

So I did better than the previous year finishing in 6th place and grabbing myself some European football

2021/22

I knew which players to sign this summer and so my squad was good enough to win the league, was also a rather poor championship.

2022/23

My squad was to young this year and struggled into 4th but I picked up the UEFA cup after crashing out of the group stages. My first top flight cup on this restart.

2023/24

A close call this season I don't actually remember much apart from my squad is starting to mature and ready to dominate England and Europe.

2024/25

Disastrous season with to much experimentation… however I cruised to a champions league victory :cool: Also picked up the community shield.

Career Overview:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Premiership    2023/24   1st        Champions League, FA Cup, European Super Cup, CLub World Cup.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Premiership    2020/21   6th
Premiership    2021/22   1st
Premiership    2022/23   4th        UEFA Cup Final
Premiership    2023/24   2nd
Premiership    2024/25   8th        Community Shield, Champions League

• 1 month later...

Archived