More coaches

Hey guys, I searched the forums but couldn't find this question.

Is there a way to hire more coaches than your board will allow? I'm playing Torquay and have got them up to 3rd in league 1 but the board will still not let me hire any more than 6 coaches. Any one know of a way to get around the board restrictions?

Cheers in advance for any help.

Hey guys, I searched the forums but couldn't find this question.

Is there a way to hire more coaches than your board will allow? I'm playing Torquay and have got them up to 3rd in league 1 but the board will still not let me hire any more than 6 coaches. Any one know of a way to get around the board restrictions?

Cheers in advance for any help.

Unfortunately you can't do anything about this as such. You will start to be able to hire more coaches as you progress a bit more through the leagues. Obviously your finances will affect this too as you need to have enough money to be able to allocate towards wages and things. There's no way of being able to 'force' the board to allow more coaches unfortunately.

Unfortunately you can't do anything about this as such. You will start to be able to hire more coaches as you progress a bit more through the leagues. Obviously your finances will affect this too as you need to have enough money to be able to allocate towards wages and things. There's no way of being able to 'force' the board to allow more coaches unfortunately.

Yeah that's what I thought but was sure if there was a way to do it, someone here would know. Thanks for the answer.

• 2 weeks later...

This can be done by renew your ass managers contract to a coaches then rehiring another ass manager and then repeat the by offering him a new contract as a coaches I am playing leeds and have 9+ coaches but the board only says i can have 6.

Hope this helps

Archived