Must buys of patch .2 on FM10?

BoyledShark22

Last year the biggest must buy for a Premier league side was Vagner Love at his price, as well as Zhirkov. You also had Fazio, Vargas, Palombo, Veloso, BECKHAM won world footballer of the year for me many times at age 34+ and I got him for just a few million, and many others.

Who are the equivalents of these guys in FM10? Who are the biggest must buys? I don't want to wade through hundreds of players in each good player and team thread just because a lot of people who aren't that good at the game post names of say the only people they could afford with their 1mil total transfer budget, or whatever, because they're not good at the game. I want the real good ones please :p

Post away! Thank you very much. If you could only have one guy at each position, on a mid-low premier league team, who would it be?

well, the obvious answer would be dzeko, but i'm also going to say moutinho. he's an excellent tutor, having the model professional personality and brilliant mental attributes, and he constantly performs well in the midfield, no matter what you play him as (maybe not ball winner)

well, the obvious answer would be dzeko, but i'm also going to say moutinho. he's an excellent tutor, having the model professional personality and brilliant mental attributes, and he constantly performs well in the midfield, no matter what you play him as (maybe not ball winner)

Thanks for your help. What about best DC, DL, DR, MR, ML, STRIKER, ETC?

more opinions please ty

Archived