Must buys of patch .2 on FM10??

BoyledShark22

For some reason this thread got closed earlier. No explanation from the moderators, no comment in the topic explaining. Nothing. Someone puts effort into posting a topic, and a moderator just obliterates that topic, along with all its author's hard work, and with no explanation to boot! I am very, very upset, and also disappointed in whomever is responsible for this atrocity. You are abusing your power. You want to know who else abused his power? Hitler. Are you a Nazi too? Think about that, long and hard. If you still feel you are not, then stop closing my damn topics! And you're welcome for the poetry. Yes, I am aware of my wondrous gift.

Here is the topic, uncut, controversial as it was when it was first released, as it was originally intended to be by the writer. Why was it controversial? Except for inside of the twisted, potentially Nazi mind of the moderator who closed this topic initially, it was not controversial. But, alas, because of how it was viewed by the moderators (through their glass lenses of insanity, I dare say), some parts of the original thread were destroyed during the Sports Interactive Forums' infamous thread closing moronocaust, or as some refer to it, ludocraust, where the coercive moderators closed topics based on logic that only really makes sense to their twisted minds. Luckily for all of us here, those parts have at long last been restored. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the most important literary achievement since "Garfied Goes to Moscow and catches Strep Throat from the Cold...." "MUST BUYS OF PATCH .2 ON FM10?"

And here it is, as beautiful as the first time I read it.

Last year the biggest must buy for a Premier league side was Vagner Love at his price, as well as Zhirkov. You also had Fazio, Vargas, Palombo, Veloso, BECKHAM won world footballer of the year for me many times at age 34+ and I got him for just a few million, and many others.

Who are the equivalents of these guys in FM10? Who are the biggest must buys? I don't want to wade through hundreds of players in each good player and team thread just because a lot of people who aren't that good at the game post names of say the only people they could afford with their 1mil total transfer budget, or whatever. I want the real good ones please :p.

Let's face it, there are probably 100-200 players being recommended in those "official best players for x position" threads, when really only let's say about 20 of them are good enough to lead a champions league winning team. I just want those 20, give or take.

Post away! Thank you very much. If you could only have one guy at each position, on a mid-low premier league team, who would it be?

Archived