Created Nation's National team

RichyG

I don't know if this is a bug or simply and issue that I've created for myself.

Simply put I've made a new nation to replace andorra. Its very poor in its quality of football but has 16 teams (1 semi-pro, 15 amateur) and its placing players from these teams into the U21 and U19 squads fine but it will never promote them to the Senior side. I tested this over 4 years. Its instead using 'grey' players.

I've turned on add key staff so theres players of all ages involved.

EDIT: I lie, only one player has made an appearance. Using Genie Scout I found he's the best player the nation has with 63 CA. The next down has 50 and he has never played.

Well I thought that too so i started doing little experiments to see if it made a difference but it didn't. I set it as low as 5 and it still wouldn't pick many players. I made some players myself to experiment and the lowest it picked was a 60 CA player.

It may simply be that football manager can't handle a nation thats of such poor quality due to its programming I'm not sure. It would be nice to know how it decides what players to pick for the national team.

Additionally the file has become corrupted :( getting crash dumps within a few months all the time at random points and it only started doing that after introducing the players, I've removed them and it still crashes so its probs something else.

I've had nothing but problems with the editor since 1.2 :(

Archived