[FM10] Aberdeen & Birmingham

CaylumM

I Have Set My Self A Target Tht In 3 Years Time I Will Be League Champions For Aberdeen And A Uefa Cup/Champions League Regular For Birmingham.

So I Have Started A FM 2010 Game With Them.

With Aberdeen I Told The Board That I Will Qualify For A Europe Which Basically Means To Finish 4th Or Above Which I Think I Will Find Pretty Easy. Also Aberdeen Was Already In The Uefa Cup. They Gave Me £0 Transfer Budget And Also On Top Of That I Had 2 Pay 500K A Month Because Of A Chairman Loan. So I Needed To Sell Players Fast. First Person I Put On The Transfer List Was Tommy Wright Who Had No Point Of Being In The Aberdeen Squad As He Didnt Really Fit As He Gets Injurys Easily. So I Sold Him For £100K To Peterbrough. Next Person I Sold Was Lee Miller Because I Needed The Money And I Could Probebly Get A Better Player Than Him For Around £500K. I Sold Him For £1M To Middlesbrough. Next Person Was Mark Kerr Who I Thought Was A Really Bad Central Midfielder Especially When He Is Worth Approx £600K. I Sold Him For £750K To Ipswich. The Last Player I Sold Was Stuart Duff Who I Thought Was A Useless Player For Aberdeen Who Did Nothing. I Sold Him For £250K To West Brom. I Also Loaned Out Youngsters Stirling Smith (My Mates Brother) To Partick And Callum McRobbie To Carlisle. I Also Terminated Rogvi Holm And Sammy Stewarts Contracts. Rogvi Holm Hasnt Found A Club Yet Though Sammy Stewart Moved To Stockport. Now My Transfers In Most Of Them Were Free Transfers A Few I Signed For Backup But The Main Ones Who Will Play First Team Football Are Mark Viduka (A Replacement For Lee Miller), Guillaume Beuzelin, Elliot Omozusi, Sol Campbell The Backups Are Shaun Newton, Joe Lolley (A 17 Year Old So Not Backup Yet), Matt Holland, Danny Mills. I Signed 2 Players For Fees Which Are Iain Flannigan For £100K From Kilmarnock Who Will Fill In For My Right Midfield Problem And Gary Irvine For £60K From St. Johnstone Who Will Be Back-Up For Right Defender.

Now To Talk About Birmingham I Told The Board I Would Occupy Mid-Table So I Got £6M To Spend Which I Signed Ronaldo From Corinthians For £2.4M And Jorge Andrade For £0 I Have Also Agreed To Sign David Beckham And Landon Donovan For £0 At The End Of There Contracts (1/1/10) And Jari Litmanen For £0 (1/12/09). I Sold Maik Taylor For £750K To Man City.

I Dont Believe Friendlies Work In This Game I Believe That It Makes Ur Team Unfit So I Delete All Friendlies.

First Match Was Aberdeen vs Pegeia (Uefa Cup 3rd Qual. Round 1st Leg)

My Team Was:

-----------------Langfield-------------------

--Omozusi---Diamond---Campbell---Mulgrew--

--Flannigan--Fyvie------Beuzelin---Aluko-----

-------------Viduka-----Mackie--------------

Bench:Nelson,Considine,Pawlett,Maguire,Foster,McDonald,Paton

HT:Aberdeen 2 (Mackie(2))-0 Pegeia

At Halftime I Put Paton On For Mackie Who Was Working Really Hard So I Gave Him A Break And Pawlett On For Flannigan So That Pawlett Could Get A Run.

FT:Aberdeen 4 (Mackie(2),Diamond,Paton)-0 Pegeia

Mom: Darren Mackie

I Thought That Mackie Played His Heart Out But I Was Suprisied With Paton That Might Prove That He Is A Good Back-Up/Sub.

To Be Continued....

To make it an easier read can you not make it a capital letter for every word, cheers. I will be following this however and I doubt you will win the league with Aberdeen however good luck. :thup:

Soz i just always put capital letters but i will stop. i prob wont but i will try

Archived