2009 or 5 days and 20 hours and a lager tops plz

fergusdacat7

16th Feb 2011

Howdy

It's me and my god am i glad to be back.

I'll get to todays game in a bit but firstly i'd like thank all you fans for supporting me over the last month or so. I'd also like to thank all the managers who sent me letters of support or who gave me a bell to have a chat.

I'd especially like to thank my backroom staff here at Spurs and the board and most importantly my family. The boys all kept me in good spirits, especially when Rudi and Rui Costa had a game of Moonshines in the middle of my street. I must admit watching Rudi bare his ass to random people in the street is pretty funny and Mum cheers for coming down and keeping my fridge full and looking after all the other stuff for me, your a diamond woman. Love you.

So again i thank all of you for being a great support to me.

Sunderland (H)

I really wanted to win this game to show you all how much the support you gave means to me. I also wanted the players to show how much your support means to them as well. I hope you seen that in our performance.

Team:

Landreau

Mabizela King Upson Kleber

Prutton

Kallon Watson Richardson

Raulin Kamara

The game was a battle and battles are normally won by whoever gives it everything.

My boys gave everything and more.

Raulin opened the scoring after 30mins when he ratteld home a Kallon cross.

Kamara made it 2-0 after 39mins when he took a Prutton through ball first time and dinked the ball over the goalie.

Half Time came and all i said was "keep it going lads".

Kamara got his second after 54mins when he linked up with Kallon, who sent him clean through on goal. He bent a nice we shot past the goalie.

This was what i wanted to see, desire, fight and most importantly the crowd going wild.

Eliakwu came on for Kamara and made it 4-0 after 72mins. Raulin ran through on goal and made the goalie commit himself before he cut it back for Eliakwu to score.

Then just to put the icing on the cake we made it 5-0 or Chris Riggott made it 5-0. Raulin chased him down and forced him to make a back pass. It was way to strong and it ended up in the net.

Final Score: 5-0

I cannot be anymore delighted, well i suppose i could but only if i get home to find Gail Porter and Scarlett Johansson naked in my bed.

I hope you all enjoyed tonights game and i hope we all enjoy the rest of the season.

Hugo icon_smile.gif

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fergusdacat7:

I cannot be anymore delighted, well i suppose i could but only if i get home to find Scarlett Johansson naked in my bed.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mmmm, a man after my own heart. What a sweet thing she is. icon_biggrin.gif

It continues to be great reading, fergus. KUTGW icon14.gif

19th Feb 2011

Arsenal(A) FA Cup 5th Rd

Todays game was bound to be a toughy and it was. Both teams battling for the chance to get a decent cup run going.

Team:

Landreau

Guarin

SWP Anderson Richardson

D'Alessandro

Kamara

D'Alessandro sparked to life what had been a tousy and rather scrappy affair after 59 mins when he collected a lovelly flick on from Kamara and hit a sweet left footed drive into the right hand corner of the net.

BUT

Patrick Viera brought Arsenal level 4mins later when he hit a fierce drive from the edge of the box after a good pass from Ljungberg left him with time to finish.

Arsenal had to hold out for the last 6mins of the game when we pressed forward with our extra man advantage after Obbodo got sent off for a nasty challenge on Guarin. Tim Wiese made several good stops and catches to keep us at bay.

Final score 1-1

I suppose i'm happy with the result but replays at this stage of the season are unwanted things.

Here's hoping we can put them away when we play them at home.

Have a good weekend

Hugo

23rd Feb 2011

Bayern (H) CL - 1st leg

This is the tournament that every manager loves. I was chatting with lan Curbishley on the phone yesterday and he was telling me how much he loved those european nights and the battles against europe's elite. I can't disagree it's great fun and also a hard slog.

Team:

Landreau

Guarin

Beasley D'Alessandro Richardson

Raulin Kamara

Dio, Dio Kamara was the chant from the crowd after 36mins. He was sent a ball that seemed to go 100ft high from Mabizela and when it eventually came down he killed it stone dead and hit a rasper of a drive from 20 yards which hit the underside of the bar before going in. It was a absolute sweetie.

The second half was a bit cagey, i think Bayern were happy with 1-0 because they would have home advantage in the 2nd leg.

Then that man done it again. Diomansy Kamara I love you. He peeled off his marker to slam home a pass from Kallon who had come on for Richardson.

2-0 and i was happy with that, time to shut up shop or that's what i thought.

91mins had gone and Kallon collected a D'Alessandro through ball and dinked a shot over the goalie as he came out to cut down the angle.

3-0 and the final whistle.

All i can say is SUPERB

It's gave us a great advantage going into the 2nd leg and i really fancy our chances of going through. Hope you enjoyed the game. icon_smile.gif

Happy chappie Hugo

2nd March 2011

Arsenal(H) FA Cup 5th Rd replay

Before i cut to the game i have a few wee updates.

Trochowski has sadly been ruled out for the season after breaking his ankle in training.

Man Utd beat Arsenal 2-1 to win the Lge Cup.

Team:

Landreau

Guarin

Beasley Anderson Richardson

D'Alessandro

Keane

Throughout his time at the club D'Alessandro has produced some wonderful stuff but today he beat the lot.

31mins into the game Robbie Keane broke down the left wing before cutting inside and hitting a chipped pass towards D'Alessandro. The pass fell behind him but with a bit of unbelievable skill he managed to flick the ball over his head and volley home a shot that apparently moved at 89mph and left Tim Wiese standing still. I still can't believe he manged to do it now but D'Al i salute you son, that was the absolute dogs bollox.

Half Time: 1-0 up

The second half was a game of patience. Arsenal trying for a equaliser while we waited to hit on the break.

Then that man done it again. 91mins gone and Arsenal get a corner. Wiese came up to add to there numbers in the box. The cross came over and Upson headed it straight to D'Alessandro who hit a nice long shot from around 60 yards into the empty goal. 2-0 thankyou and goodnight.

That boy is about as good as it gets. He just never stops trying to do better and he always wants to entertain. A man who on that pitch is worth his weight in gold.

I hope you enjoyed that game as much as me.

Hugo out

5th March 2011

Middlesbrough (A)

Team:

Landreau

Mabizela King Upson Gardener

Prutton

SWP Watsom Richardson

Kamara

Eliakwu

How we doing folks?

Todays game was bit of a mare in my opinion and it ended our 23 game unbeaten streak. I take the blame for this as i was a bbit negative with my tactics.

We feel behind after 14mins when Rob Davis tapped home from 8 yards after weaving his way through our defence.

After 31mins we were rather lucky to get ourselves level when Kamara got a toe to a Elaikwu cross that took it into the net. We didn't really deserve to be level but i did hope that would spur us on a bit.

Then the goal that MNiddlesbrough desrved came after 55mins after Upson fouled Walton in the box. Walton got up and hit the shot straight down the middle to make it 2-1. We didn't really look like equalising again and so it ended 2-1.

I suppose a defeat was always going to come eventually i just hoped we'd have played a bit better.

Anyway here's hoping we can get over it quickly so we can focus on the 2nd leg against Bayern in the CL.

Hugo

7th March 2011

Quick update again folks.

I'm delighted to say that our Under 18's team have won there 5th league title on the bounce. Well done lads. It looks good for the future of the club.

The league table :

**Spurs 30 games 68 pts

Chelsea 30 games 59 pts

Man Utd 30 games 58pts

Liverpool 30 games 56 pts

Arsenal 29 games 56 pts

so we are 9 points clear but we still have to face Arsenal(H) and Chelsea(A) on the run in to the title. I'm quietly confident we can pull it off but only time will tell.

Hugo

5 days without an update. icon_eek.gif

I was worried that you weren't coming back, but I guess that you were coming up with a side story. It was a nice little addidtion.

9 points clear now though with 8 games to do. Surely this will be the championship winning season and will give Hugo a good retirement.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryno:

5 days without an update. icon_eek.gif

I was worried that you weren't coming back, but I guess that you were coming up with a side story. It was a nice little addidtion.

9 points clear now though with 8 games to do. Surely this will be the championship winning season and will give Hugo a good retirement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Ryno, been working hard in my real job. As always cheers for the support and i am pretty hopeful of winning the title and i wouldn't mind adding the FA Cup and the CL either but the league is defo priority no1. My next update will proba be tomorrow evening at somepoint.

Cheers Again.

9th March 2011

Bayern (A) CL

Hey folks i'm on a quickie tonight because as per usual our flights are in the early hours so i need my pit. I've sent the boys out for a well deserved beer but i'm still trying to stay on the juice so i've stayed here at the hotel.

Team:

Landreau

Guarin

Beasley Prutton Richardson

D'Alessandro

Keane

We set up to stiffle Munich and hit on the break. It worked. We walked away with a fairly comfortable 1-0 win.

Berbatov got himself sent off after 16mins for what appeared to be rather abusive language directed at the ref.

I'm not 100% sure but i think he called the refs mum something rather naughty.

Then after 41mins of us just playing keep ball Robbie Keane popped up on the end of a long pass from D'Alessandro and rounded the goalie to pop the ball home to make it 1-0.

The second half was a extreme non event until Scholloser became Bayerns second man to be sent off after he picked up a second yellow for bringing down Prutton.

1-0 (4-0aggr)and we are through to the quater finals.

A good night all round and now i'm going to get some kip.

Have a good week

Hugo

12th March 2011

Middlesbrough(A) FA Cup

If i'm honest i wanted a little revenge for the defeat from last week and i fancy our chances of getting our names on the cup this year. Todays game has left us with a chance and if we perform to the same level throughout the cup we will win it.

Team:

Landreau

Mabizela King Hofland Kleber

Guarin

SWP Huddlestone Kallon

Farnerud Kamara

I added a bit more power to the team that played them in the last game. I figure that's what we missed.

2mins ina nd all was looking dandy. Kallon won a tackle on the halfway line and bombed towards the byeline. He whipped over a cross and Kamara just gave the ball a slight touch with his noggin and we were 1-0 up.

It then took 7mins to get our second chance on goal and we used it to add to our first goal. This time it was Kallon who was on the score sheet. He took a nicely weighted Wright-Phillips pass in his stride before calmly passing the ball into the net. 2-0 and we were well and truely on our way.

Wright-Phillips then showed another piece of class in the 28th minute when he turned his defender and left him on his ass 30 yards out. He then done what all good wingers do and put a wonderful cross into the box, and yet again Kamara was waiting in the perfect spot to volley the ball home.

The game was over after 29mins and i couldn't have been any happier. Well i lie because i did get happier. Watton tripped Farnerud in the box on the 58th min and the marvellous Kallon stepped up and cooly put the ball in the top corner.

I thought Kamara might have taken it but he told Kallon to take it so if he's happy with that, so am i.

A great result and a feeling of FA Cup here we come.

Have a great week and wish me luck in my first poker night for some time.

Hugo

19th March 2011

Quick bit of news first today folks.

We have drawn our opponents today in the semis. Charlton will be tough opposition but we will do our best to give you a great day out and a FA Cup final to look forward to.

Also, i ended up about 1.5k up last weekend against Danny Prutton, Old Gauston, Matty Upson and Charlie Nicholas.

Charlton (H)

Team:

Landreau

Guarin

SWP D'Alessandro Richardson

Keane Kamara

I envisiged a good win today but after 9mins i had that ughhhh feeling. Toche had put Charlton 1-0 ahead with a acrobatic overhead kick. It was a great goal, pity it wasn't for us.

Our time came though and it was the man who i expect to become a god down here. Wright-Phillips has everything and if he fancies it he could become one of the best players to have evr played for this club. He received a pass from D'Alessandro about 30 yards from goal, he took the ball at such pace that i thought he'd run it out of play but he went past Fortune like he wasn't there and then hit a low drive past the goalie to make it 1-1.

Then he turned provider, Robbie Keane was the man to finish it off. Shaun hit a cross from deep which left Robbie one on one with the goalie. The next thing i saw was Robbie doing his trademark celebration. 2-1 up, and there was me thinking today was going to be a mare.

The second half was a fairly end to end game but with no major chances. The only chance that fell our way was in the 80th minute and it was Wright-Phillips who done me proud and put the game out of reach for Charlton. D'aleesandro was being his usual self when he done a bit of keepy up in the middle of the park before hitting a curling pass down the right. Shaun took the ball inside and hit a sliding shot through the goalies legs and into the net.

Final score 3-1

Another good victory for us and if we keep on winning there isn't one thing the teams below can do to stop us winning that title.

Have a great week and enjoy the internationals next weekend.

Hugo

2nd April 2011

Ipswich (A)

Gaston Taument here. Mr Bozz is at home in Scotland seeing his mum. He apologises for not leaving a statement but he had to leave early this morning.

The only thing he asks is that the press stay well away from his home and appreciate his mothers privacy. She is very ill at the moment and Hugo has taken a holiday with the support of the club and it's board.

Mrs Bozz we hope you all get well soon.

Team for today was:

LANDREAU

MABIZELA KING UPSON KLEBER

GUARIN

WRIGHT-PHILLIPS D'ALESSANDRO RICHARDSON

ELIAKWU KAMARA

Score: Ipswich 0 Tottenham 2

Scorers:

59mins Wright-Phillips

80mins Kamara

I'm sure hugo does a better job at this but with all the tasks that i am taking over at the moment i do not have enough time. I hope you will all join me in wishing Mrs Bozz well.

G.Taument

4th April 2011

Hey folks, Hugo here

Sorry i have yet again had to take a break from the club.

I hope you understand my reasons.

My mother took ill last Friday before the Ipswich game. She was taken to hospital on Sat morning and she has been told that she requires an op for a heart defect that she had as a child. It had been repaired but it now needs more work to keep her heart healthy. She is the most important person in my life and so i have to be here with her. I've been told by the doc that it would be good if i could stay home for the next 2 to 3 weeks just to help her at home until she can cope on her own. That means i won't be at either of the Milan games.

I do know that i can 100% trust Rudi, Gauston and the team that will do everything possible to win for you and i will watch them with Mum and support the boys from afar.

I apologise again and i hope to see you all soon.

Hugo

PS someone better take the sandwiches out of my chairs fridge because they will be stinkin by now.

6th April 2011

Milan(H) CL 1/4 Finals

Team:

Landreau

Guarin

Raulin Kamara

Score: Tottenham 3 Milan 1

Scorers:

Tottenham:

4mins D'Alessandro

7mins Wright-Phillips

20mins Raulin

AC Milan:

76mins Rooney

Tonight the team were exceptional and i hope they done Hugo and you fans proud.

I am very happy with the result and i know the players were very happy with there performances.

As hugo always says, "Have a good week"

G.Taument

6th April 2011

Hey folks,

Hugo here.

That was a excellent performance and to top that my mums surgery has went well. She is expected to come round in a hour or so. She will be really happy to see we won.

I'd also like to thank the boys for the messages on there shirts and the ref for understanding what was going on and not booking all of them.

Lastly, i'd like to thank you fans again. Any time i'm in trouble you support me and now you are putting that support behind my mum. I'm finding it hard not shed a tear when i type this but i truely mean it when i say that i love you all.

You are great people and i am happy to call every one of you my friend. I'll see you all at the end of the season when i can pay back some of your kindness by giving you what you want to see. The league title, i promise i will make it yours. I'm not the best in the world at keeping promises but i've no intention of letting you lot down.

Cheers folks and have a good week

Hugo

9th April 2011

Birmingham (H)

Team:

Landreau

Stalteri King Hofland Kleber

Prutton

Beasley Anderson Kallon

Keane Farnerud

Score: Tottenham 1 Birmingham 1

I apologise for the blip today fans. The only thing i can say is that i join Hugo in offering a cheque to the FA to have Rob Styles payed off. He over ruled the linesman to give Birmingham the throw in which led to there goal. I am very angry with him and i told him this after the game.

Scorers:

Tottenham:

23mins King

Birmingham:

81mins Kanoute

I apologise again.

I also believe hugo will post a message tomorrow with some good news.

G.Taument

10th April 2011

Hey Folks

Hugo again,

I'm delighted to say that Mum is home and she is doing alright. She has asked me to thank all of you for sending her cards and letters wishing her well. She was as disappointed at yetsredays result as me and she agrees with me, gauston and most of the EPL players and fans. Rob Styles is a muppet and she says that she has a good mind to have a chat with that mans mother.

It's godd to see her in her being her funny old self.

Anyway i must dash as i've been given a list of shopping to do for her and i've been told to buy a cookbook as she has made it clear that microwave food is a no no.

Cheers again and have a good week.

Hugo

PS. I hope all of you travelling to Milan have a great time.

13th April 2011

Milan (A) CL 1/4 final (2nd leg)

Team:

Landreau

Guarin

SWP Prutton Richardson

D'Alessandro

Kamara

Score: Milan 3 Tottenham 4 (Spurs win 7-4)

Scorers:

Milan:

4mins Pizarro

24mins Ibrahimovic

45mins Rooney

Tottenham:

20mins Kamara

46mins D'Alessandro

78mins Raulin

88mins Kallon

Tonight was a great game for Tottenham fans and anyone watching the game as a neutral. I believe it contained some of the best attacking football i've seen in years.

We as a team have dedicated this momentus victory to Mrs Bozz. I hope you enjoyed watching this game even if it was a bit nerve racking at times.

Have a enjoyable week.

G.Taument

14th April 2011

Hugo here,

I'm just posting a quick message to say congrats to the boys and that Gauston has phoned to tell me we've drawn Arsenal in the semis.

Mum and me really enjoyed last nights game and as Gauston said it was a great game for attacking footie.

In terms of me being back at the club, i think i should be back around April 23rd as Mum is going to come and stay at my home until the end of the season.

I think that means i'll be back in the dugout for the game vs Newcastle.

Have a good week and enjoy your day out at the semi fianl on saturday.

Hugo

17th April 2011

Charlton - FA Cup Semi Final

Team:

Landreau

Stalteri King Upson Kleber

Mabizela

SWP Watson Kallon

Raulin Keane

Score: Charlton 0 Tottenham 2

Scorers:

Tottenham:

44mins Raulin

82mins Newman

A wonderful day out for all i hope. The team are delighted to be in the final and i hope you are all looking forward to it as much as we are.

You will be gald to know that Hugo arrives back in London next Thursday and will be here to manage the team against Newcastle.

I have also decided to take my name out of the running for the Spurs managers job when Hugo leaves. I know he has wanted me to get this job but i have decided it is time to go back to Holland. I hope Hugo decides to stay on no matter what happens but i think most people will understand if he decides to leave.

Thankyou for all your support and i hope you all get the chance to see your dreams of us winning the title come true.

G.Taument

19th April 2011

I thought the last message would be my last but i have a few updates to give you from the club.

The reserve team has won the league, so i congratulate them and Rudi who does most of there coaching.

We will face Chelsea in the FA Cup final.

Michael Newman has picked up a slight knock and will be out for 2/3 weeks.

Have a good week.

G.Taument

23rd April 2011

Hugo's back and i'm happy as Larry or since my name is Hugo, I'm as happy as Hugo.

Todays game against the Geordie boys was a game and a half. The team are really pulling out all the stops at the moment.

Newcastle (H)

Team:

Landreau

Guarin

Raulin Kamara

The first 60mins are a blur because i've never seen us play so well in my entire time here. We attacked quickly, defended strongly and some of the moves through midfield were just dynamite and to top that it's the first game my Mum has ever come to see. She was in the directors box. That's why a few of the lads were pointing up there when they scored. She had made them choc chip cookies for after the game. She shouldn't be doin that stuff but she is a stubborn old woman.

Anyway,

25 mins in and we were 1-0 up.

Some lovellllllly wing play from Richardson gave him space to put a pass in front of Guarin who was 20 yards out. He hit a drive hard and low which the goalie saved but Raulin was there to tap home the rebound.

Then after 38mins we increased our lead with waht was probably the goal of the match. Raulin beat 2 men before hitting a pass with the outside of his right boot to send Wright-Phillips clear down the right, he cut inside and unleashed a shot that flew in to the top corner on the opposite side. 2-0 and a few cart wheels from Shaun to celebrate.

The team seemed to be making every pass and winnig every ball at this point and you could just sense that we would score more goals.

It took 2mins to add the third. D'Alessandro picked up a loose pass from Sean Davis and played a one-two with Gaurin before hitting a unstopable drive from the edge of the box. Absolute Class.

Newcastle must have been thinking about trying to hold out until half time but it wasn't there day at all. 41mins gone and 4-0 down. Kamara added the forth when he got a toe to a cross from Raulin.

Half Time was something we didn't really want. The team was on fire and i honstly felt we could have been 8-0 up.

The second half wasn't our best in terms of defending but i can't complain that much.

Newcastle got 2 goals back through Dagoberto(66 and 68mins) but before he got those goals D'Alessandro had put in the fifth after Kamara put him clean through on goal. I could have danced my way down the touchline but that would have been very silly. Although Frank Arnesen said my Mum was making more noise than anyone in the stadium.

Final Score: 5-2

I'm delighted and a bit short on words.

I'll go with these ones to give my overall opinion:

Superb

Brill

Fandabydozey

The mutts nuts

and many more

HAVE A GREAT WEEK.

Hugo icon_smile.gif

I don't think that there is anything that you could do to improve this. Well, only updating us with the league status more often.

Fantastic results over the past few months though and good to see Mrs Bozz recovering. icon14.gif

27th April 2011

Howdy,

Tonight was a big night folks and i feel we have left ourselves with a chance of making the Champions league final even though we suffered a rare defeat.

Arsenal (A) CL Semi Final

Team:

Landreau

Prutton

SWP Kallon Richardson

D'Alessandro

Kamara

I went for more numbers in midfield in the hope that we could hit on the break with the pace of SWP and Richardson down the side with D'Alessandro and Kallon getting into the box to support Kamara.

The first half had very few chances in it and the ones worth noting were Kamara's long range effoet which went just wide of the left hand post and the other was from Viera who brought out a good save from Landreau after getting his head to a Nihat corner.

Half Time: 0-0

I wasn't overly worried about anything at half time but i did feel that Arsenal would want to score at least 1 goal.

The second half was 110mins old when they broke us down. Viera was his usual inspirational self when he went on a long run and sliding a neat pass through to Nihat, who calmly stroked the ball past Landreau. 1-0 down and in all honesty i didn't think that was all that bad at this point. In fact i'd say the worst part of the game came in the 90th minute when David Prutton got a second yellow and was sent off. He is a important player for us and now he misses the 2nd leg.

Final Score: 1-0

I'm disappointed but i do feel we will win at home, we just need to make sure we don't concede any silly goals.

Have a good week and don't worry about getting slagged by the gooner fans we'll give you the chance to give them it back in the 2nd leg.

Hugo

ps. I'm sorry that Gauston has made the choice to head home at the end of the season as i viewed him as the man who would take this club on and do very well. I'm not sure of what i will do at the moment because i don't want to leave Britain because of my mothers situation. I'll keep you updated as much as i can.

30th April 2011

How we doin folks,

Not so good is the answer i give.

Todays game was dull, dreary and if it was on the weather chart the weather lady would just call it down right miserable. I'm not sure why we didn't perform, it was possibly because of the changes made to the team but when i give guys who are on the fringes a chance i expect them to take it.

Man City (A)

Team:

Landreau

Stalteri King Hofland Gardener

Prutton

Beasley Anderson Bierkofa

Raulin Farnerud

I can't say much about this game at all. There were 4 shots on goal from us and 3 from City. Not one of those shots was ever going in unless the goalie had went for a kebab or the ref kicked the ball in for a laugh. I can't even console myself or you by saying that i seen any nice football today because there wasn't any.

Our next game is the 2nd leg against Arsenal in the Champions League, i am hoping that the boys can lift there spirits and be ready for that game because if they don't we could be in big trouble.

Have a good week

Hugo

1st May 2011

League Table

**Spurs 35 played 79 points

Arsenal 36 played 73 points

and you know what that means.............

we could win the title at the Lane against Arsenal on May the 8th. Get yer braggin boots on boys and girls because i promised i wouldn't let you down and i won't.

Hugo

4th May 2011

I can only apologise. We were so close and yet ended up so far away from getting to the Final.

Arsenal (H) CL semi 2nd leg

Team:

Landreau

Guarin

Raulin Kamara

We started off so brightly and had Arsenal on the back foot for the majority of the 1st half which lead to us being 2-0 up at half time.

The first goal came fromv Kamara. D'Alessandro hit a cross into the box which was half cleared and in a rather scrappy manner Kamara got his foot to the ball and prodded it into the net. I reckon it hit at least 2 players on it's way in but i couldn't care less.

The second was from the man who caused the first, D'Alessandro ran at full pelt and rammed home a Wright-Phillips through ball from about 16 yards out. 2-0 up and things couldn't have looked any brighter.

Half Time was all about not making silly mistakes and keeping our nerve.

Shaun Cowen held his nerve, pity it was for Arsenal. He was played clean through by Ljungberg and he slotted the ball into the net. 2-1 and i can't believe that's how it ended. We chucked everything at them but we just couldn't get that goal we needed.

I'm really sorry and i must admit i feel sorry for myself and the boys.

Enjoy the rest of the week and who knows we could be partying away this horrible thought with a winning feeling on Sunday.

Hugo

8th May 2011

I can't believe it, i really cannot believe it.

What do i say, what do i do, what the hell just happened.

Arsenal (H)

Team:

Landreau

Guarin

SWP D'Alessandro Kallon

Keane Kamara

Remember these guys names because they will go down in history.

The game was as nerve racking as it could possibly get.

The first half was a bit cagey as the boys weren't wanting to lose. It ended 0-0.

Half Time, i don't know what i said. I can't even think of anyone saying anything.

3mins into the second half. All i can hear is Kamara, Kamara, Kamara! I reckon him scoring our foirst goal might have had something to do with that. He headed home a Wright-Phillips cross from 10 yards and my god what a moment.

Then with roughly about 10mins to go 2 substitutes combined to make my life a wonderful thing. Beasley beat Patrick Viera on the halfway line and ran towards goal, he then pulled off a cute pass to his left and Farnerud made all the tension go away with a side footed shot from 18 yards.

Final Score: 2-0

I'm truely lost for words.

All i can say is that i'm happy for everyone of you guys who has supported us over the years. It's been a long time coming but we got there and this title wasn't just won by the guys who are here just now but the guys who have been here since i have. They have all played a part in moulding this team into what it is now.

I Thank Everyone for this and enjoy winding up the Gooners, i know i will.

Happy Premiership winning manager out. icon_smile.gif

15th May 2011

We have played our last 2 games against Chelsea(A) and Everton(A)

We got beaten 2-0 by Chelsea but i can't say i cared most of the guys were still celebrating winnnig the league.

We beat Everton 7-0 in what i would class as the warm up for the FA Cup Final against Chelsea.

Bardsley, Kamara(4), Kallon and Huddlestone all scored.

The League ended up like this:

Spurs

Chelsea

Newcastle

Arsenal

Man Utd

Teams relegated:

Southampton

Leicester

Bristol City

Player and Footballer of the year awards have been won by Shaun Wright-Phillips

Mabizela, King, SWP, Richardson and Kamara were all in the team of the year.

I have won manager of the year

and Kamara was the leagues top goalscorer with 23 goals.

It's been a wonderful season and it could still get better. I'll see you all after the Final.

Wish us luck

Hugo

21st May 2011

Chelsea - FA Cup Final

Team:

Landreau

Guarin

Keane Kamara

Now i should have known from the start this game would be one very long rollercoaster because my mate Mr.Styles was in charge.

The first half has only one note in my mind. Rob Styles giving Chelsea a penalty. He told me at half time Ledley King fouled Bojinov. Ledley told me that Bojinov was backing into him and he fell over. Chevanton put the penalty away. 1-0 at half time.

The second half ws like the Arsenal Cl game, we chucked it all at them but this time we got some success. We switched the formation round and played with 3 at the back 4 in midfield and 3 up top for the last 15mins. With 10mins to go we made our breakthrough. D'Alessandro is a................. oh i can't even tag him as something. He linked up with Kallon down the left before swinging in a wonderful right footed cross that missed everyone and landed in the bottom right hand corner. Lady luck was shining on us and we ended the 90mins 1-1.

I told Gauston to make his last ever speech at a game. I stood in the dugout and he said what he had to say to the boys.

We moved the team back to it's normal shape and after 4mins of extra time we were in front. Kamara showed that he isn't just a goalscorer when he beat his man and whipped a great ball out to Kallon. He cut inside his man and hit a shot that left the net bulging.

Half Time in extra time 2-1 up i didn't know if we could hold out.

Then the young player of the season for us in my opinion done something i'm getting very fond of seeing him do.

It started from a Chelsea throw in about 25 yards from our goal. King won a header against Chevanton and the ball fell to Guarin, he then gave the ball to D'Alessandro who picked out a great 40 yard pass to leave Raulin one on one with the goalie. The boy showed a touch of class by chipping him as he came rushing out. 3-1.

Final Score: 3-1

I'm probably as proud as i'm ever going to get just now. I watched the boys pick up the cup with Mum on the touchline, she has been great company during all of this and i think i've made her proud of me.

It's great watching the guys with there wifes and kids celebrating with all you fans. It's a feeling that you can't describe.

I'm not sure where i go from here but no matter what i do or where i go i'll remember this last year as one of the best in my life.

Thankyou and goodnight

Hugo Bozz

25th May 2011

Rudi Vollborn here,

just putting a quick update up for Hugo.

Barcelona won the Uefa cup 2-0 vs Lazio

Arsenal beat Deportivo 2-0 in the CL Final

D'Alessandr came 2nd in the CL player of the tourny.

He was also named in the CL XI along with Landreau and Kamara.

Kamara came 2nd in the european golden boot.

As regards to what is happening at the club i cannot say much but because of Gaustons decision to leave the board are trying to decide what to do. They have held talks with Hugo to see what his position is but a lot will depend on his mum and whether she wants to move down here or go home to Scotland.

We will update you as soon as we know.

Enjoy the summer.

Rudi Vollborn

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!

Go Hugooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Hugo for PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Excellent work on the Title and the FA Cup, shame that Arsenal got a lucky away goal really and the keeper had one of 'those' games.

Be interesting to see what happens with Hugo now, but it's a shame to see Gauston go.

Excellent story, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it all the way and will definitely read your next story if you choose to actually attempt another one.

1st June 2011

Howdy folks,

This is my last diary entry. I'd like to take the oppurtunity to thank a few people, well a lot of people.

Firstly and most importantly i'd like to thank the fans. We've had our ups and downs but you have always been good to me and if any of you ever bump in to me make yourself known as i always enjoy a bit of banter.

I'd also like to thank my team and wish them all the best in the future especially Old Gauston. Mate you taught me so much over the years and i'll be forever in your debt. You are a top bloke and i' hope to keep you as my friend forever.

I'd like to thank Mr Levy and Frankie Arnesen. This season has been tough for many reasons but you stuck by me and helped me with whatever i needed. I know we didn't always see eye to eye but when it came down to it we all wanted the same thing and we've acheived that.

Lastly, i'd like to thank my mumsy. Mum you never let me give up and you are always there when i need you. I'm really looking forward to moving home. Love you mum.

That's me folks, i'm spent.

Have a good week and a great life.

Love you all

Hugo gone

Cheers to all of the guys who left me feedback etc. It does make the story a lot easier to write sometimes when you know you are giving someone something to read for 5mins. I'm terribly sorry for anyone that i bored to tears icon_razz.gif . I'm being a little naughty here but i give a special thanks to Ryno who has stuck with me throughout. Cheers.

Ps. I'll probably give another story a bash, i just need to buy another 4 million sheets of paper for my notes etc.

Archived