Disappearing own picture

Somebodyfoolish

The pictures I put in when I start a new games have a habit of disappearing sooner or later. I've read about the fixes from the web, making a *.png files of the images in question and creating a config.xml file to connect the image and ID in game. The exact folder these should be put has always been told rather vaguely, so I have been putting them on pretty much all image connected folders and creating few new ones to fit the folder names mentioned in the fixes.

It never works.

So, does this fix actually work? And if so, which folder the picture and file should really go for the fix to work? :confused:

For some reason the game occasionally changes the human managers UID. So you have to find the new ID number, then find both the manager pic and config file. Change the old numbers to the new one and reset in preferences. So you don't need to create a new picture or folder - just change the UID.

For some reason the game occasionally changes the human managers UID. So you have to find the new ID number, then find both the manager pic and config file. Change the old numbers to the new one and reset in preferences. So you don't need to create a new picture or folder - just change the UID.

Thank you! I'll try that. :)

Archived