THE SCOTTISH CLAN 2nd Meet up & Drivel Thread! (30.5.04)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

I just liked the one where "Chopper" Turpie takes out Bod. If i remember rightly, that was actually one where "Chopper" Bod came right across (and probably right through, sorry big man) Turps whilst attempting to deny the huns any time on the ball.

A tactic i might add which worked wonders, since none of them could pass under pressure.

icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pr¡ck icon_wink.gif

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rosco Van Nistelrooy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

Sy , until i receive a proper team name from you for your FF Euro 2004 team , its being referred to as "Drunken Ferret Army" icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What about the Baldy fuds icon_confused.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"The Unwashed Ferrets"

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stabwest:

ah i see the celtic won again 35-8?????

listen i need to know how bad where the rangers?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why do you need to know?

Does the scoreline not tell you enough?

A Day to remember, or mibbie no!

For myself the day started at six in the morning on a Sunday. Cold as the conversation in the UCMIG room, i awoke to face a day full of up's and downs. After my morning Shower I got my gear together and set off for the train station.

Upon my arrival, i was greeted by fellow scots clan member Gaz, who looked equally shocked at being up so early. We waited for our new compatriot Baz to appear but to no avail, a shoddy "forgot my brothers birthday night" story was later told on the clans webby! icon_mad.gif

The three hour journey seemed twice as long as Gaz and myself came to terms with the misfourtune of stopping and both Dundee and Perth, If Dundee is the @sshole of the universe then Perth is the Wang by default. icon13.gif

Finally, a little after 10:30 we arrived at Glasgows Buchanan Bus Station. The weather had held off and the sun had started to break through. The rain we were told that was to pour down all day never appeared thanks to a Bod voodoo curse to the great cloud gods ( he ate all their chips) icon_wink.gif

Upon our arrival we headed right to the meeting point, George Square Train Station and a little pub/coffee house called Bonapartes. Gaz and I sipped down a coffee before the others arrives first was Jimbo who wandered the station like a lost puppy before i finally told him where we were sitting, a guy with a **** scared look across from him turned out to be Powlay. The hundreds of rampaging scots fans had sent him homeward to think again! No more Berwick is english shouts eh Powlay?? icon_razz.gif

One by one they slowly arrived, with the usual few no shows from people who have really let the clan and themselves down too. He headed off to Pitz in townhead for THE HUMPING II, and boy was it a humping. Over an hour later in the beutiful sunshine of townhead my team the huns were soundly beaten by a well organised and less fit side. 35-8 nuff said icon_frown.gif

Also as a note, i did not have a shower due to a dressing pad i cannot change after an Op i had, i smelt, my apologies, but you guys had no ecuse to smell! icon_biggrin.gif

We headed to the Ark pub to gobble down some lunch and get the beers in, some of us had the need for 8 bowls of chips. After that pit stop and some pool we moved onward to other bars in which we partook in drinking of beer after beer after beer.

A subsway footlong later and we were on oue way to the Beer Halle, to endulge in the fine art of beer drinkin, no millers or beck here mate only the finest of world beer and freely admit i was given a lesson in beer drinking 101 by the west coast boys which a thanks them for. icon14.gif

A taxi back to Turps pad saw us watch the classic footy film The Firm before hitting the sack, only for turps to wake us in his maids outfit with bacon rolls and slice all round, a momnet bod will never forget.

We were dropped off in town by the turps early and Gaz and myself then took to checkin out the Glasgow shops and burds before being accosted by a monk in the streets for donations.

All in all it was a great day in which you get to meet all those names you slag off in your clan game, have a laugh and get a change of scenery. icon14.gif

I will most certainly be at the next one and yes ill even take a shower so the rest of the clan can look at my wang! icon_eek.gif

Sy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Paul Remington:

well lads you knew it was coming, its needing a little tweaking which I'll get to and I'll add the pub photos, but heres the day in photos icon_smile.gif

http://www.iainstewart.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

cheers icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sweet icon_biggrin.gif

Next time we play somebody better bring a calculator. icon_biggrin.gif

Archived