tearing my hair out !

richard thomson

right i am trying to edit the scots league to have some more lower leagues in the set up a couple of questions

1) despite giving each of the 12 prem league teams and some 1st division sides b sides when i start up the game to test it after testing nation rules the scottish conference does not show up either when selecting team or after selecting team and going to b sides fixtures

2) when it says sub division are they talking like pyrimid system ie like blue square premier down south that you put teams in or as in the name of league with sub divisions and you dont add teams to it

3) will the sub divisions that are not all b b teams be playable or are they only playable if all teams have enough playing staff

cheers for any help in advance im away to lie down in a darkened room !

right im nearly getting there the conference is now showing up after i went in to the b teams and set there last division to the conference but my next problem is when i try to do the next set of leagues ie the regional ones ive added a league called scottish conference regional clicked on the add league button and hit the contains sub divisions selected conference regional as comp it then comes up select sub divisions there ive selected 3 of the lower scots leagues and clicked next but when i start game theres no regional conference do i need to change any more settings ???

Archived