FM08 - Official Leeds United Thread ''-15 and we'll still go up!''

bazblock

Things are going pretty well on the pitch, and off it the Board have given me the best training and youth facilities they can, which is very nice of them. But it hasn't produced anyone capable of getting anywhere near the first team. I've tried getting some of the first team to act as tutors which seems to work to a point, and I've farmed a few out to feeder clubs, but no one looks like having the sort of stats that are going to get them a regular place and they are all getting to 20 - 21 years old and drifting away. Howson, Parker, Huntingdon, Richardson - all had better stats than the current youth and none of them have made it to being a first team regular. I am coming to the view that a youth team and / or youth facilities are a waste of time, and am thinking of doing a Keegan and getting shot. However has anyone managed to unearth a gem, and was there any magic to it, or did you just get lucky with a re-gen? Would love someone to put on the shirt who was born and bred in Leeds, and I'm getting fed up of using some of the Euro squad as make weights just to make up the Home Grown quota.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

buckoh i'm in the same boat as u although i have a quality young keeper coming through pa 180+(regen) but apart from tht i have had nothing for 5 years realying heavily on the regens i steal from other clubs although the foreign guys dnt get a hg status.

i'm starting to think ur actual first team might have an influnce i.e 'kids' wanting to play the same postion as their 'heros' as i have ochoa and he is stated as a world class keeper and hes my captain and also jus sheer luck.

i also have state of the art facities which i think is the best u can get.

in 2012/2013 and i still cnt break the 'top 4' arg have 40mil buring a whole in my pocket. ill do a proper post after the jan transefer window as the availble players wont impreove my squad an with a bit of luck i might be getting anderson for 5.75mil. which will make my cm's the sex. velsoso, diego, anderson, jiminez, denilson, a.diarra, jm.torres, zola

and jus leave me with that right mid slot prob i was talkin about before in the thread need better than nani.

Well Ive done it!!! I beat Wolves 3-0 at home - I adopted kimz tactics with wolfgangs team talks and they worked a treat - then I beat stoke Away 2-0 with a late 2nd goal for Da Costa

final table looked like this: -

1st Leeds PLD 46 Pts 98 GF 106! GA 58 GD +48

2nd Charlton PLD 46 Pts 98 GF 78 GA 42 GD +36

3rd Middlesbrough PLD 46 Pts 96 Gf 76 GA 40 GD +36

4th Birmingham PLD 46 Pts 94 GF 72 GA 46 GD +26

as if 98pts was JUST enough!!!

so I need some players!!!

Need a Right back

Need another AMC for Right or left of the 3 as I have been playing Howson and Dalla Valle there with Da Costa and Piatti - Piatti in the middle of the 3 as he is the most creative and Decisive

Ive been playing douglas and prutton in the defensive midfield places - should I replace them?

I do have Thiago but I'm currently training him up for AMC

I have Stancu up Front, Do I need someone else I also have: -

Adrian Hora - star in League 1 but took a while to get going in Champ but he was dropped once I changed Tactic - may sell as he isn't very good in the air

Torje - signed him for 2.8 million for the wing but had to drop him so I am retraining him into a AMC

Doudin - again not good enough in the air so might try to sell him

Bazile - good prospect but again no good in the air - probably keep him though

beckford - played in my reserves all year and got a remarkable 41 goals in 32 games but he definately isn't going to be any good in the prem IMO

diego buonanotte - has the stats but doesnt really perform, his decisions is only 10 though and he is weak and pace is only 10 - may improve so gunna keep him

I have 2 slow defenders and in kimz tactic it looks to have defenders with at least 15 pace and acceleration

Hunington and geiger have 13 pace which isn't bad but el-mourabet and jan polak are slow pace 9 and 11

I have omar benzerga and geiger can also play at DM but not sure if they are good enough

any suggestions on who and who not to keep will be greatly appreciated

cheers GC

well neither brum or boro came up - they both went out of the playoffs at the expense of wigan and watford

watford beat wigan 1-0 in the final

fulham bolton and PLYMOUTH!!!???!!! came down

any players worth taking from them?

id keep stancu shud perform in the 3rd season an shud b more than good enough hes still leading my front line in 2012. but id look for sum1 to rotate with him maybe zarate

rb-look at hoyte, abenzoar and garry will all do great jobs

amc- luiz jiminez shud b avaiable for 1-3mil and is class keep howson, piatti and torje shud all perform in the 3 amc slots also buonanotte had 16 for acc and pace in my game.

u definatley need to replace douglas and prutton the defo wont cut it as a pair. look at costin lazar cost me 1mil a does a great job at dmc. benzerga shud be good enough.

aslo having a super star keeper helped me alot in the first season. ochoa, nordtviet(loan) jiminez, stancu and zarate keept my team up and kept them up well in my first season in the prem.

hope tht helps

costin lazar

well lazar isnt on my game anyone else you can recommend

benzerga has 2 stars in my team report

should I sell buonanotte?

which hoyte

you mean the bournmouth Garry?

ochoa is at villa and is valued at 7 million

nordtveit has only got 9 for pace

i find good fast defenders hard to come buy and pace of around 14/15 is fast for a cb imo. nordtviet is still a good buy.

sorry i ment garry bocaly french cnt remeber which club he is at

justin hoyte of arsenal

id keep buonanotte

u dnt need world beaters to stay up an if u adjust the budgets well u shud be able to get around 18-30mil in the transfer kitty depending on what u state for your season expectations.

If you should ever need to replace Bogadn Stancu or need a highly qualified backup, try Kevin Monnet-Paquet. I just signed him to Leeds after season one when I got promoted and he is killing in the Championship. From the first few games, it looks like Stancu has to get used to sitting on the sidelines for a while.

I lost Piatti to a 12m bid that the board accepted. Not too bad though, since that allowed me to buy Jimenez, Mattock and Ansaldi. Piatti is good, but those three were just a total jackpot.

I was offered Tim Krul and 2m for Mihelic, which I also accepted.

I am now in tied first place with Sunderland in the Championship. I have tons of money, but few players wanting to sign.

My starting 11:

gk: Tim Krul

dl: Joe Mattock

dc: Santacroce

dc: Jan Polak

dr: Ansaldi

dmc: Roberto

dmc: Custodio

amc: Jimenez

amc: Buonanotte

amc: Ionescu

fc: Monnet-Paquet

When I eventually move up to Premier League, I will need better defenders. Mattock is talented yes, but hardly the guy (yet) for a shot at winning the Prem.

Any suggestions for defenders (young or old) with above avg Prem quality who would sign for newcomer Leeds?

hey i am in my first season and have totally reshaped my squad, and basically bought players for cheap prices, so i can sell them for bucks after when i am in prem or championship. But also i want to bring through alot of leeds youngsters for the future.

GK: ANKERGREN, LUND

DR: SORIN, SENDA

DL: HELLSTROM, BAKAYOKO

DC: HUNTINGTON, MICHALIK, LARSSON, WILKINSON

MC: BLACK, BAYLY, CARTMAN

MR: BJARNASON, BROWN

ML: JENSSEN, GRENDEL, (PUT AIT-FANA ON LOAN)

AMC: PECNIK, HOWSON

FC: BECKFORD, DOUDIN, HORA, CARROLL (LOAN)

This tam will get me big bucks in the future, because i have sold bjarnason and jenssen for a combined fee of 10millon in the past. Also this team brings the youth to fruition, but i haven't bought the so called big stars which you just ease the leagues when having them. e.g. STANCU, PIATTI, TORJE, MIHELIC. I could of bought these but didn't want to because i wanted a realistic game, where i can get an average bunch of players into championship and a more tactical approach, rather than a couple of players doing everything.

so far i have won 2, and lost 1, lost the game cos i was basically too busy watchin a film and should of adjusted my tactics when leading.

let me know what you think

Macsoz - I try to get most of my promising youngsters to be tutored by the first team, but no one compares with the various Spanish and Italian re-gens coming through the ranks. The only issue is whether I spot them before one of the bigger clubs does.

Still using the 4 - 4 - 2 and 'counter' tactics i referred to a few pages ago.

On a brighter note, after a season when I managed to win the CL at the 4th attempt, I have been given the England job, and seem to be doing ok with it. However annoyingly Man U have a fantastic midfielder called David jones and although he seems to be English, I cannot call him up for the England squad. Does anyone know if he is actually English, and if so, why I can't call him up? Have put Carson in goal, called Woodie back up (at 33 he can still do a job) and made Leeds' Michael Johnson the England captain!

At club level, Kaka signed on a free at the start of the season and my only other signing was Mexes. Hopefully that won't rock the boat too much. Got rid of a few never will be's from the reserves including, sadly, Richardson and Howson who were the last of the current squad.

GK Carson / Jourdren

RB Alves / Di Silvestri

LB Enrique

CB Mexes / Woodgate / Thicot / Richards

RM Stancu / Piatti / Lulinha

LM Aaritalo / Lulinha / Piatti

CM Johnson / Kaka / Luci / Martinez

CF Aguerro / Pato / Pazzini / Stancu

Short of LB cover, but suspect Richards can step in if needs be. Aside from that, don;t think I've had a better team ever since I started playing this game!

Just finished my 1st season and won the league by a point from Millwall.

Into the close season and have tied up Tall and Kostadinov from Hearts.

Any recommendations for players for season 2? Not sure what my budget will be, but looking for centre-backs, centre-mids and strikers. Any players to look out for that usually get released?

Here's the team I used for most of the season:

GK - Angergren

DR - Ifill (loan)

DL - Sepsi (£120k)

DC - Korsos (free)

DC - Huntington

ML - Da Costa

MR - Marlet (free)

MC - Matingou (free)

MC - Barazite Loan)

FC - Holsen (free)

FC - Beckford

Originally posted by Buckoh:

Macsoz - I try to get most of my promising youngsters to be tutored by the first team, but no one compares with the various Spanish and Italian re-gens coming through the ranks. The only issue is whether I spot them before one of the bigger clubs does.

Still using the 4 - 4 - 2 and 'counter' tactics i referred to a few pages ago.

On a brighter note, after a season when I managed to win the CL at the 4th attempt, I have been given the England job, and seem to be doing ok with it. However annoyingly Man U have a fantastic midfielder called David jones and although he seems to be English, I cannot call him up for the England squad. Does anyone know if he is actually English, and if so, why I can't call him up? Have put Carson in goal, called Woodie back up (at 33 he can still do a job) and made Leeds' Michael Johnson the England captain!

At club level, Kaka signed on a free at the start of the season and my only other signing was Mexes. Hopefully that won't rock the boat too much. Got rid of a few never will be's from the reserves including, sadly, Richardson and Howson who were the last of the current squad.

GK Carson / Jourdren

RB Alves / Di Silvestri

LB Enrique

CB Mexes / Woodgate / Thicot / Richards

RM Stancu / Piatti / Lulinha

LM Aaritalo / Lulinha / Piatti

CM Johnson / Kaka / Luci / Martinez

CF Aguerro / Pato / Pazzini / Stancu

Short of LB cover, but suspect Richards can step in if needs be. Aside from that, don;t think I've had a better team ever since I started playing this game!

believe david jones might have announced wales as his team... i know he has welsh connections

david jones is an ace player and ive seen him with england and wales caps he starts and derby was a man utd boy tho.

squad20122013xx5.th.png]squad season 7[/url]

ive just finished my 6th might b my 7th its the 2012/2013 season with leeds. season was ok improved on last year but i'm really startin to strugle to break the top 4 and improve an keep going with my team. this season i won the eufa(euro) cup, got to the final of the league cup, semis of the fa cup and came 3rd in the league so i'm gettin my second stab at the champs league.

really at a loss on how to improve my squad probably best to look at wingers but i cnt find any decent players i think are better an not for silly money. but i also need alot of hg players. got 28mil an on 801/802. any help wud be great.

macsoz what tactic are you using, I thought you were using kimz tactics? i may be wrong but that is an awesome team and I cant understand how you havent won the league.

I'm just intrigued as to how Samba has 23 goals and has the best average rating - is it the tactic or is the teamtalks or what?

Started the new season awfully. Can't buy a win, lost to Arsenal in the Charity Shield, Bayern in the CL, and am drawing or losing too many games. 6th in the table, no games in hand, and the players / fans are restless. Kaka hasn't scored and I've dropped him to the bench, Micah Richards gave away a penalty in the last minute against Bayern, so much for my new signings. Santacroce is in the reserves, and available for transfer, I think he might get a recall to the first team if I keep shipping goals. Woodgate, at 33, hasn't got the pace any more and the defence was torn apart by the Birmingham front line, BIRMINGHAM! At home!

England job is going a bit better, we have qualified for the WC with 2 matches to spare.

Macsoz, I can't think of anyone who is going to compliment that team aside from, maybe, Luci who you'll find at Lazio. Aside from that, you're getting to the stage where your re-gens are going to be the way forwards.

I'm just intrigued as to how Samba has 23 goals and has the best average rating - is it the tactic or is the teamtalks or what?

Corner bug/tactic call it what u like got 30goals with m.richards one season in the prem and there is nothing like a goal to put up u rating.

Originally posted by Up The Bracket:

Just finished my 1st season and won the league by a point from Millwall.

Into the close season and have tied up Tall and Kostadinov from Hearts.

Any recommendations for players for season 2? Not sure what my budget will be, but looking for centre-backs, centre-mids and strikers. Any players to look out for that usually get released?

I picked up Barr from Falkirk and Tininho from WBA for pennies. Also look out for Michel, Bodde, and Jouffre for defensive mids.

Currently 3rd in Championship in 1st season up on a 14-game winning streak.

Can't wait to get into Prem, but i reckon it might be a case of toomuch, too soon.

Currently mid-way through my 2nd Season, managed to snatch the League 1 title from league leaders Tranmere on the very last day of the season by beating them 2-1. It finished with us and Notts Forest on the same points with good old Leeds taking it through our massively superior goal difference.

I couldn't watch the game and instead had my friend issue me with updates whilst i sat in the corner of the room with a cup of tea.

Once up, i replaced my entire defence and brought in a couple of defensive midfielders for low transfer fees. Was pretty much ready to settle for mid-table safety in the Championship, but then Athletico Madrid made a £6.5m offer for Aaritalo so i flogged him and spread the money around the squad a bit.

Now we're 3rd and punishing all-comers. Don't think we'll quite catch Wigan and Bolton in 1st and 2nd but even the possibility of a playoff place is driving the fans wild.

Squad:

GK: Hujdock (£300k)/Ankergren

DR: Tall (Free)/Mcmahon (Loan)

DL: Tininho (£300k)/ Kalvenes (£300k)

DC: Granqvist (£1m)/Huntington

DC: Barr (£300k)/Elokobi (£95k)

MC: Michel (£300k)/Hellings (£160k)

MC: Bodde (£400k)/Derry

MR: Torje (£500k)/ Lomski (£160k)

ML: Sergio Peter (loan)/Robb (£350k)

FC: Stancu (£400k)/Camara (Free)

FC: Andy Gray (£2m)/Keene (£1m)

I would recommend Elokobi for any league 1 team, only 95k and scores loads of headers. Not quite upto it for a promotion-chasing Championship outfit but not bad as a squad player.

the skin is called flex 2 u can get it from that sortisi.net(SP) website its quite a well known website i think i might have mentioned it b5 in the thread not sure tho.

yeh samba is definatly the corner exploit and i'm going to continue to use it as it has won me so many close games and the same wi the chelsea thing altough they beat me 4-3 in 'our' lasr game.

i use alot of tactics hardly use kimiz might start using it for the start of the next season as i am strugling to find quality wingers but amc/dmc's are 10 a penny. this season stated of with goalsgoalez(sp-again) but i went bk to the two 'super tactics' by polat tht buckoh is using they are doing ok which has given a goal difference of 70+ an ive scored over 100 league goals an conceeded around 30 cnt remeber exact figures.

and on the regens front there arent any good enough to get into the first and i have a fair few good ones to come through and allready have 2 in the starting line up.

ill let u know wot transfers i come up with in the summer surley gona get a huge transfer kitty or find ways to spend 50mil again.

yeh samba is definatly the corner exploit and i'm going to continue to use it as it has won me so many close games and the same wi the chelsea thing altough they beat me 4-3 in 'our' lasr game..

What's the 'corner bug'? I never score from corners, if my CB gets 5 goals a season i'm happy as Larry.

just great season 2 with leeds had 4mil to spend. man city got relegated they dumped old sven replaced with big sam so far this season they sold 112m worth of players yeah thats right 112mil bought in 15.5mil of new players they still got m. richards and they brought in andry arshavin who is kinda kicking ass in the champ so far they played 10 won 10 they only conced 2 goals so far in those 10 matches. There squad is still worth 50mil, and the best news is i told the board i win the league icon_smile.gif

ginger_mourinho - reading throught the previous posts, I realised its a good idea to buy youngsters with potential like piatti and aaritalo. They can play 1/2 seasons for Leeds and can be sold for mega money and can fund bigger signings.

In first season my best signings were:

Ifill RB - Spurs (loan)

Sepsi LB - some Romanian mob (£30k)

Korsos CB - free

Matingou CM - free

Barazite CM - Arsenal (loan)

Holsen CF - free

So, about 12 games in to the season, and it is all going horribly horribly wrong. Long term injuries to Pato, Kaka (3 months), Stancu and Lulinha have left the squad very exposed, and I am scraping draws at best in the Prem. In the CL, not making much of a fist of being defending champions either, the loss to Bayern away followed up by a home draw with Fenerbahce. They took the lead, I gave the team a half time roasting, Lulinha got himself sent off, and then somehow scrambled a draw through Aguerro. So 1 point from 2 matches. Benfica away next, got to take something from it.

Contrast this to England, where the 2014 World Cup qualifiers ended with a perfect record, finishing by beating Austria 7 - 1 at home. Worth mentioning the performers in that team, as they should be good for most games.

GK - Robinson / Carson

RB Richards

LB Baines

CB Ferdinand (Anton) and Onohua

LM Joe Cole / Stewart Downing

RM Wright - Philips / Barnes

CM Johnson / Muamba / Gerrard

CF Rooney / Vaugham

CF Young / Derbyshire

Barnes is probably the best player int he team - currently at Juve in my game.

Originally posted by ginger_mourinho:

[img:top]LeedsSigningsforthefirstseason.jpg [/img]

how did you manage to get stancu for 750k - hes valued at 1.2mil on my game and they wanted 3.1 million for him

kalouda isnt interested in coming with 10,750 a week, 525k signing on fee, 25% yearly rise 1,800 app fee, 1,800 goal fee and non promotion £0 also he was gunna cost me 1.4 mil

what patch you on

Ganea cost me 725k as well

After about a billion Leeds saves on 8.0.2, I have concluded what the best possible starting 11 and backups look like. I challenge anyone to suggest I could do better on any of the positions. I'm using KIMZ tactics btw.

gk: Kotenko

dl: Martin Olsson

dc: Alo Bärengrub

dc: Jan Polak

dr: Mikael Lustig

dmc: Nengomashe

dmc: Ait Ben Idir

amc: Piatti

amc: Mihelic

amc: Buonanotte

fc: Stancu

Backups:

gk: Jourdren or Tatarusanu (whoever appears better in a given save)

dl: Marcus Williams

dc: Stefan Mardare

dr: Artur Sorin (might not be interested, then I get Eardley)

dmc: Da Mota, Jonathan Bru, Daminuta, Yuma or Benjamin Laurant (whoever is most value for money on any given save)

amc: Pecnik (or possibly Ionescu, Copil or Yttergård-Jensen)

fc: Juan carlos Arce or Adrian Hora

Yes, they can all be afforded if you are smart enough (and a bit lucky) in the transfer market over the first window. Some of the players need additional nations loaded, although they often shows up anyway.

Got to January and having to re-strengthen the team, as Aguerro is out for 8 months with a cruciate injury, so his season is over, Lulinha is still out, as is Stancu. I have £20m to spend and can buy either Barnes from Juventus who I have wanted on the right hand side for ever, or an out of favour Vela to play up front. Both are cup tied for Europe, and I have Real Madrid in the 2nd round, without any of my first choice strikers, fearing the worst.

Skogmantore great team man but i got to argue with your picks for DL and DR.

Hosain kaebi DR and Jorge Rojas DL

both made players of the year in those slots in CC1 and the Championship.

hell hosain is still my DR in the prem as for rojas last year for him geting too old icon_frown.gif but still a good back up he still banging in goals even in the prem txs to that mean 20 long shot stat icon_smile.gif

your amc and fc players are just pure class.

Originally posted by bihdhdhdhbd:

Skogmantore great team man but i got to argue with your picks for DL and DR.

Hosain kaebi DR and Jorge Rojas DL

both made players of the year in those slots in CC1 and the Championship.

hell hosain is still my DR in the prem as for rojas last year for him geting too old icon_frown.gif but still a good back up he still banging in goals even in the prem txs to that mean 20 long shot stat icon_smile.gif

your amc and fc players are just pure class.

Couldn't afford Kaebi, and Rojas doesn't seem interested. But they both seem like fine choices.

hi guys after muckin around with a few new saves decided id go back to my leeds save an fix my problem right wing and home grown players problem. which id suggest most u guys keep an eye on having some hg players in ur squad as my champs league squad is only a 20man squad as i have to fill it with resevers. just about to start the 2013/2014 season and im going for the title i'm third favorite with odds of 16-1 behind arsenal and chelsea so just arsenal as chelsea are a garunted 6points.

my main transfers this season where nani(6mil) out, barnes(7.25mil) in and some movemnt of regens and fringe players.

squad is: still playin 442/counter tatics although i do mix it up around december for a few games to stop slumps in form.

ochoa/hg regen

abenzor/hutton

regen/regen

zappata/belliad

samba/naldo

barnes/jiminez/regen

veloso/denilson/torres

anderson/diego

piatti/regen

briand/marcia

stancu/regen

first two games won liverpool 2-0(h) macia-hifa(sp)3-1(a) ecl.

skogmantore thats a pretty good team even though ive only heard of ur front 4 would be good 2 see it in the 3rd/4th season and if those players could keep u up in the prem defo get any team out of league 1 an the champiosnhip quite easily.

Macsoz:

Most of the players in my list will develop into Prem quality imo. However, I tend to replace defense, keeper and defensive mids anyway, just because, as you know, lots of money will be made available, partly through the board pouring money on you upon promotion and also you might sell the front 4 (often against your will) for loads of money.

My typical replacements when I lose players after first or second season include:

Luis Jimenez

Henri Saivet

Ansaldi

Mattock

Rafael Forster

HÃ¥vard Nordtveit

Roberto (defensive mid)

Wijnaldum

Steven Smith

Hugo Lloris

Benoit Costil

Ever Banega

Weselowski

Yakovenko

Pjanic

Jimmy Briand

skog is there anychance you can tell us how much you paid for everyone - are you on patch 8.02, if you are its just ive found that since the patch piatti wasn't interested so too is stancu and I also had to pay a combined price of about 2 million pound

you can get forster for about 85k if you bid at the start but he doesn't come till the end of the first season anyway

what players loaded from have you got for barengrub because I dont have him on my game - as too Ait Ben Idir

you can get buonanotte for about 100k

do you select winner for the most money then just adjust the board

who do you sell - everyone?

I cant check tonight as im at my mates but will try and have a look tomorrow.

also briand was gunna cost me loads in the championship on my old save so i waited till i got in the prem and I couldn't afford his wages and he went to poocastle?

cheers for any help you provide us with

I spent the close season getting better coaches, physios and the like. Since then, I've had the worst case of injuries since I started the game. Aguerro, Lulinha, Stancu, Barnes and Thicot are all long term injured, Aguerro is out all season, the others for, on average, 3 months. Drew 1 - 1 at home with Real Madrid in the CL 2nd round, don't fancy my chances away. And the Board are worried about the club's finances so when I tried to recruit I couldn't offer any decent salaries. This is becoming a really difficult challenge where I need the cash from a decent cup run / the CL / the Prem - great game isn't it!

Originally posted by GeesusChrist:

skog is there anychance you can tell us how much you paid for everyone - are you on patch 8.02, if you are its just ive found that since the patch piatti wasn't interested so too is stancu and I also had to pay a combined price of about 2 million pound

you can get forster for about 85k if you bid at the start but he doesn't come till the end of the first season anyway

what players loaded from have you got for barengrub because I dont have him on my game - as too Ait Ben Idir

you can get buonanotte for about 100k

do you select winner for the most money then just adjust the board

who do you sell - everyone?

I cant check tonight as im at my mates but will try and have a look tomorrow.

also briand was gunna cost me loads in the championship on my old save so i waited till i got in the prem and I couldn't afford his wages and he went to poocastle?

cheers for any help you provide us with

Patch=8.0.2

I start the game in March 2007, and Piatti is always interested, if other clubs don't snatch him first.

Bärengrub is Estonian and Ait Ben Idir Moroccan.

I always tell the board I'll win. That gives me some 2,5M in transfer money.

I basically sell everyone, depending on how the transfer market is going. Players to keep include Michalik, Huntington and sometimes Richardson, since right backs are so hard to come by.

Stancu is often reluctant to sign at first, but will often sign after a few tries.

Buonanotte for 100k? Congrats. I wonder if that is a timing issue cause I never pay less than 200k.

Good tip on Forster btw. Cheers!

I think i got buonanotte on the patch before sorry

what happens then if you start in march - are leeds high up or what? you cant buy anyone can you?

for stancu i have to offer 2 million quid to get an offer accepted

piatti has not once been interested

I forgot on my game about forster and now hes worth 1millionicon_frown.gif

barengrub is awesome!!! doesnt look good but he really is great

my team then is: -

GK kotenko

DR Arthur sorin - class

DC Michalik/huntington

DC barengrub/mardare

DL Williams - actually very good

DM Prutton - does well/Laurant

DM Nengomashe - picks up a lot of yellow cards

AMC Pecnik - awesome but got crocked broken arm for 2 month

AMC Mihelic

AMC Da Costa - couldn't get buonanotte

FC Arce - s**t hot - couldn't get stancu as you know

subs

ankergren

Huntington

Sheehan

Beckford

Thompson

playing howson instead of pecnik at the moment but so I've won 6 outta 6 in the league but I drew but won on pens against BRADFORD in That trophey but they did only have 2 shots and I had loads

also i lost to newcastle 2-1 in LC

beat tranmere 5-2 first game

beat chesterfield 4-1 LC

Beat bournemouth 6-2

beat millwall 4-0

lost 2-1 newcastle

beat swansea 3-0

Drew 0-0 with bradford but won on pens

beat swindon 2-0

beat gillingham 2-0

not going too bad then

Ok just finished my 3rd season, finished 16th in prem icon_frown.gif.

What was hard good going as i was still using cc1 players txs to lack of cash, board gave me 20mil and 150K.

Anyway still had piatti even after turning countless "how much you want for him offers" he played out of skin all season even got to wonder kid status for part of the season back to flamboyant winger again now icon_frown.gif but big surprise was he was named young player of the year i was WOW not bad for playing in a poor performing team, oh and what offers did i get for him yeah how much you want for him yet again and the best one of all from Newcastle 2mil and some shitty winger who was worth 4mil (yeah right) i laughed so hard i fell off me chair.

Made semi of the FA cup got crushed by man u who won the prem by like 20 points.

beat chelsea home and away the home game was 4 - 1 then lost to wigan very nxt game icon_smile.gif

lack of cash is whats holding me back going to have spend some time in the prem building the team up and finances

Archived