FM08 - Official Leeds United Thread ''-15 and we'll still go up!''

bazblock

cheers for the suggestions mate. ive looked around for regens but none really look good left back wise.

ive put a bid in for traore. esparza im not sure is world class but good suggestion. clichy 50m icon_confused.gif ive bid for chiellini but miniscout says 93m lol and marcelo just signed for inter. bale has a 23m release would you pay that?

what are everyones view on these guys?

Prices going by miniscout could prob get them cheaper

Urby Emanuelson 13m

Mattia Cassani 11m

Eduardo (Botafogo) 9.75 release

Taye Taiwo 15m

Christian Pander 22m

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dexta eduardos release looks like a good deal and considering hes so versatile id go for him, not too sure about bale depends on your budget mate but sounds like you minted lol regen left backs are soo hard to find at a top level, the only one i ever found was for oxford and for some reason he never performed well, but yehh try eduardo mate imo icon14.gif just wondering how has your forster developed?

well i just got through the CL Quarter final! by beating Frankfurt 8-0 on agg!!!!

icon_biggrin.gif

scr49f0e4ex6.th.jpg

this is my rafael forster. i will definately be playing him in the first team next season! but ive just been trying to cut my squad down so much that i didnt really have space and he was getting unhappy. not sure hes signed a contract tbh. lol just offered him one now!

lucky that was!

okay ill bid for eduardo. bale has accepted my offer though. is 23m too much?

nice one mate he looks brilliant! hope mine becomes like that! christ give him abreak and wack him in the first team lol the bale 23 mill deal id say go for it or try and nogotiate a slightly loweer deal, either way itd be a great sigining.

Now i dont want to be the biggest scrounge which it may seem, but would you be willing to share your tactic with me mate as im desperate to find a 4-4-2 that really works where my attacking wingers and attacking midfelider can benefit most out of his natural position, of course i understand if you say no icon_wink.gif im also completely useless of creating my own tactic

okay mate ill email it too you!

well if i bid any less than 23m they negotiate to 38m! so i think im going to have to pay his 23m release clause. i think ill wait until the end of the season because i will put me over my wage budget

just hope he doesnt sign a new deal though!

played your tactic in the lague cup against morecambe and liked the look of it, coincedently bernado scored a cracking curler, think the formation suits him more rather than a more defensive position

Originally posted by jess boi:

well done mate, top of the table icon_eek.gif u got any decent regens in the squad?

sorry mate didnt see this post. i will post screenies of them all now.

scr847afalp0.th.jpg

Esposito is the only one in the 1st team not got the pace really so not sure about him. others include most loaned out.

scr84bb20rq5.th.jpg

scr84e1b3yg1.th.jpg

scr8524f6gc4.th.jpg

scr84fe43wa2.th.jpg

scr855414yd5.th.jpg

CA PA in miniscout at top. do you think any could become world class?

Originally posted by bihdhdhdhbd:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">bale has a 23m release would you pay that

Yeah i would i used him before with spurs and won the everthing with him at DL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheers paid and hes coming in july icon_biggrin.gif back 4 will be Bale, Richards, Fazio, Bocaly

Midfield

Kalouda, Piatti, Bernardo, Marveaux

Strikers

Briand Monnet-Paquet (Tiago Luis)

good enough? where should i improve?

oh another regen scr8539c6et1.th.jpg

and i just signed this guy

scr891727mg0.th.jpg

geraldo and ivanov look very good mate! just hope that they develop well, up front your looking good tbh, not sure what monnet paquets like but certainly briand is cut for the top. Although bernando is a great player, maybe if your at the top of the prem another centre mid would be good? hope this helps icon_wink.gif

yeah well geraldo plays CM and i have Galvan coming through. but yeah i thought that too. i might cash in and sell bernardo for around 30m or something!

having a bit of a clearout

Stancu, Boka, Mihelic, Gioda, Costil,Celsinho, Andreasen, Ganea,Al-Hawasawi, Bjarnasen, Teaudors, Duplus and still trying to get rid of Ankergren lol.

not sure ill get much for any of them but im going to try my best!

godd id buy those players of ya lol ankergen must be convincing himself hes prem quality, poor lad icon_biggrin.gif i went for galvan this year but he didnt want to leave his area, he is only 15 though, ill try again next year. just lost to wigan 3-2 away but they had luck, all my players got an 8 rating, i seriously think i coiuld get promoted this year

icon_biggrin.gif 180 mill, christ you must be one of the richest clubs in the world, thats whats so fun about leeds!

noo one can say leeds is too easy though, its more impressive than taking an already premiership team to title and cl glory

cheers paid and hes coming in july back 4 will be Bale, Richards, Fazio, Bocaly

Midfield

Kalouda, Piatti, Bernardo, Marveaux

Strikers

Briand Monnet-Paquet (Tiago Luis)

good enough? where should i improve?

Ok i loaded up my 2011 league that was the closest i got to your year and had a look at the players and this is what i would do of course there stats might be different in your game,

and well be honest your kicking ass in Euro and I'm sure you doing great in the league.

So you know what your doing but if u really want another point of view its piatti find players with better stats and for less cash then what you could sell him for.

Monnet-paquet srry i never really rated this guy and i have used him lots of strikers out there who i think are better so i would replace.

Thats just my option your winning the games so they got to be good enough.

One thing who is your goalie?

personnally its like oxford really. not hard but not the easiest. you get enough money to build a quality squad but world domination is a hard one to pull off with any club really bar the top clubs.

i have a title decider at chelsea!!!

Leeds points 85

Chelsea points 83

last game of the season

and draw will be good enough for me! but i would love to take some good form into the CL and FA finals!

scr891727mg0.th.jpg

WOOPWOOPWOOP!!!

scrc9b072cv9.th.jpg

Marveaux Player of the season

Bernardo Young Player of Season!

im over the mooon! now for maybe another 2 maybe?

my GK is Oscar Ustari mate.

Piatti has been a saint but i was thinking the same as bernardo cash in. Monnet-Paquet is like Tiago Luis scores some very crucial goals and his First Touch 20, Technique 16, dribbling 17 and finishing 16 and with pace strength and good composure too hes great!

hes got 32 in 56 starts and also set up 22!!

whereas tiago luis has scored 22 in 43 and set up 10!

i do want a world class striker like bojan, aguero, benzema, pato etc. i will see wat my budget is and spend big on a couple of players i think.

Man your got a quality regen there

oh crap i didnt realise i posted a regen there haha

that was supposed to be a 2-0 win over chelsea to win the league for me! balls! sorry haha kinda ruined it then!

my GK is Oscar Ustari mate.

he is quality plain and simple.

But yeah you got a huge budget and your reputation is sky high i would be chasing world class striker any you said me i be after bojan sign his dad the scout and be even easier to sign his ass.

Originally posted by jess boi:

congrats on winning the league mate! let the cash roll in lol now try and reinforce yourself as the best team in england and europe, good luck icon14.gif

cheers mate! icon_biggrin.gif hopefully will do that!

Inter up now!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">my GK is Oscar Ustari mate.

he is quality plain and simple.

But yeah you got a huge budget and your reputation is sky high i would be chasing world class striker any you said me i be after bojan sign his dad the scout and be even easier to sign his ass. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah i tried but for some reason his dad isnt on the game? so i just signed iago for free see if that helps. if i win the CL i might stand a chance of getting him fingers crossed!

Grats man you done a great job

thanks mate. usually takes me longer than this to do anything like this. but 5 seasons and a JPT, LEague one champ, 2 FA Cups, 1 league cup premiership title and a CL cup! i couldnt ask for much more

but next season i will be expecting much much more!!

Comm shield, Euro Super cup, FA Cup, League Cup, World Club champ, CL and Prem thats what im aiming for!

i also hope to get an international job!

okayy so plenty of dosh! with 73 million id go for m veloso, potential replacement for bernado, or maybe montolivo,although he maybe too attacking for the 4-4-2. Id definetely geta new striker, soo may to choose from though lol adriano is a demon upfront, how much is bojan?

Archived