FM08 - Official Leeds United Thread ''-15 and we'll still go up!''

bazblock

I'm havin a similar problem with goalkeepers. None of the original Leeds keepers have performed well for me, so I went out and bought Niki Maenpaa but even though his attributes are good, his shots-to-goals conceded ratio is terrible.

Can anyone suggest an alternative?!?!

T.V.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^I had the same problem as you except he only seemed to concede like that in games I was dominating. In my League 1 season if it weren't for the 'I dominated the match but the AI scored with way less shots on target and I lost' matches I would have won League 1. I think there is anti Leeds code programmed into the game still left over from FM07 icon_wink.gif

I put it down to the fact that Leeds are major favourites against every team they play so I was getting hit on the break alot leading to easier chances. Unfortunately I couldn't get the balance right but I did enough to get promoted.

As for a suggestion for an alternative I am playing a continued demo game so my database is small. I got so desperate I literally did my own scouting going through team after team but couldn't find anyone.

The only one I can think of is Marius Popa, Romanian from Poli 1921, but that's based on how he looks on paper rather than buying him myself. On my game he went for £275K, he was willing to join when I was in League 1 but opted for Braga instead.

Originally posted by isuckatfm:

^^I had the same problem as you except he only seemed to concede like that in games I was dominating. In my League 1 season if it weren't for the 'I dominated the match but the AI scored with way less shots on target and I lost' matches I would have won League 1. I think there is anti Leeds code programmed into the game still left over from FM07 icon_wink.gif

I put it down to the fact that Leeds are major favourites against every team they play so I was getting hit on the break alot leading to easier chances. Unfortunately I couldn't get the balance right but I did enough to get promoted.

As for a suggestion for an alternative I am playing a continued demo game so my database is small. I got so desperate I literally did my own scouting going through team after team but couldn't find anyone.

The only one I can think of is Marius Popa, Romanian from Poli 1921, but that's based on how he looks on paper rather than buying him myself. On my game he went for £275K, he was willing to join when I was in League 1 but opted for Braga instead.

Thanks, I will check him out icon14.gif

T.V.

Hi again Leeds lads!!! I'm still playing Alan Martin in goal for Leeds and so far done quite well.His av rat is 6.91.Pld 9.Conceded 7.(I have scored I think its 20).Played David Lucas once but that was against Mansfield which Leeds totaly controled and won 3-0.May give him a longer run in the side.So far in the league Pld 9.W 8 D 1.Filipe DeCosta is my star player.His stats are; Pld 12. Gls 8. Asts 5.Av Rat 7.42,,,not bad for a midfielder.Not in work tomorrow icon_smile.gif so gonna have a long session,Mrs is away with the kids and the beers in the fridge,,I'll let you know how I get on,,,good luck men!!

Pld 12. Gls 8. Asts 5.Av Rat 7.42

Man if that's your idea of 'not bad' you might want to readjust your scale. For FM08 that is amazingly good.

He got P48/6G/19A for me and an average rating of 7 on the nose. But he is a dirty git. 16 yellows and 4 reds. All the reds were for violent conduct. An elbow here, an elbow there, sure where's the harm icon_smile.gif

I replaced Heath with Joel Kouassi.He's a D R/C got him from FC Libourne-Saint-Seurin for 75k.He's been an ever present in my first season at Leeds and his Av Rat is 7.10.I am using a large data base mind and I bought him at the start of the season.

Right then Leeds people,,here's my first season so far update,,,,,,,,

Its January 2008 and I'm 1st in the league at the moment.Pld 27.W 19.D 7.L 1.F 49. A 18. Pts 49. GD +30.

Goals have been spread about the team.Kostadinov has 12,(that 55k I paid Hearts for him looks money well spent!)Alan Thompson has 9 goals with just as many Assists.

Alex I got from Vasco FC for I think it was 50k joined Leeds when the transfer window opened up on the 1st of January looks a great player.As for the Gk I'm using David Lucas who was with Leeds from the start.so far Pld 16. Conceded 9.

Originally posted by phil332:

I replaced Heath with Joel Kouassi.He's a D R/C got him from FC Libourne-Saint-Seurin for 75k.He's been an ever present in my first season at Leeds and his Av Rat is 7.10.I am using a large data base mind and I bought him at the start of the season.

icon14.gif

Alright lads,

am leeds as usual, just got to january in first season, and we're 2nd, and the board still aren't happy, almost got sacked because we we're only 6th, even though with -15 back, we would have been 7 points clear!!

anyway...heres my ins and outs

Sold

Thompson - 250k

Heath - 50k

Lucas - 75k

hutton/tuttnott - 4k a piece

In

McLean - 140k Motherwell (him and huntingdon are amazing)

Little - 500k Wolves (played him at RB when frazer was injured, and he has made it his own - star player - and the fans love me because of it)

Jordan Parkes - 22k (young fullback, really good)

Lafferty - Loan

Kishishev - Loan

Pattison - Loan

Steele - Loan

January

Out

Carole - 250k + add ons

In

Various youngsters for youth team

Shiels - 500k

some scottish striker (can't remeber his name at moment)

Would really recommend Parkes and Little

Just finished my first season with Leeds,,,,was in the top 2 untill I went on a winless 7 match run.Finally ended up 4th.Pld 46.W 27.D 12. L 7. F 73. A 34. Pts 78. Gd + 39.

Beat Luton 2-0 on agg in semi final then beat Crewe 6-5 on penaltys after the game finished 1-1 after extra time.

Top scorer was Kostadinov-20.Been give 450k budget for new season so guess I'll have to get some loan players in.

I've followed a lot of advices regarding interesting players and you all deserve a big thanks! After beating Newcastle in friendly at Elland 5:1 (?!), we went through three league games with the utmost superiority (including 5:0 in Nottingham), and the first round of league cup. I am already starting to rotate a lot.

Ins:

Among valuable ins, let me emphasize the finnish guys, e.g., hamalainen, lehtovaara (gk solution!), aaritalo and lomski; then romanians stancu and andronic; ferrari mihelic mcgarry... toptoptop. The class difference is so clear when we play league.

I haven't earned that much money (in fact, only 85k for Westlake), sold a few valuable guys (e.g., marques, lucas) for free, just in order to quickly make a heftier wage room.

As for the strategy, I stick to 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 (the latter in particular will be needed when, in january, sensational ignacio gonzalez joins for free), with target man and playmaker (though, there is no too many good playmakers in the team; might consider dropping it), might even try counterattacks to 'imitate' our beloved neighbours the Devils. I stick to pretty defensive full-backs, 2 MCs with one more defensive and in a playmaker role, and another offensive. Wings with a lot of freedom etc., nothing too original. The strikers are classics - big target man and a runner playing by his side. Like Mika/Flo and Stancu (omg, Stancu is something).

Cheers, guys, will keep you posted

Premiership 2011/12

Second season in the Premiership ended with a 9th place.

Robert Green in goal was the best player this year.

League Table: http://i12.tinypic.com/4tpagpk.jpg

The team: http://i13.tinypic.com/4xkxslh.png

Best Player Robert Green: http://i5.tinypic.com/4r7yhwo.png

The League Cup was a success, only beaten by Aston Villa in the final, we had a easy draw

in this tournament meeting medicore teams.

The Final 4-3: http://i6.tinypic.com/6cz7mgm.png

Uefa Cup

A lot of success in the first year in Europe.

Winner of the VASE Cup and made it all the way to the semi final where Bayern Münich where too strong.

Tree: http://i16.tinypic.com/54jhleg.png

I managed to jinx myself with the previous super-optimistic post. It's not that we are performing bad, but we had to face a serious issue - morale crisis. It seems that morale tends to decrease steadily instead of staying where it was - must be something related to Leeds decade-long crisis. If there are no matches for more than a week, the 'very good' morale will drop to bad and below, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Well, actually there is. I praised/criticed players like with no other club before. More important, took control of reserve team and use it for 10:0 morale boosting of the first-team players.

Now it's december, and this morale problem seems to disappear slightly.

We're third, but the Leeds board is quite annoying with their messages. For example, out of some 12 players brought, most of them are superstars now, but the board (actually, the fans) complains about some kiddo I brought and that still underporms. Ok, Im out of the Leage cup sooner than they expected. Overall, there is an atmosphre in the club that everybody is very nervous, jumpy. Well, thats where I jump in and start rockingicon_smile.gif.

Cheers

Couple of comments on players and signings

GK

Inlove with Lehtovaara, he's the number one signing. I rotate sometimes Martin and Anker., but it's clear they will have to leave the club sooner or later. Till then, they're nice backups

DCs

Ofcourse, Huntignton is a clas. Signed on free two vets, Carmelo Sanchez and Ferrari, they're perfect. Expect Ferrari to play at least one more season. Signed Filipenko, god knows how he got the wpermit - he's ok so far.

FBs

I realeased Richardson, was annoying me. Didn't play good and behaved as a star. Furthoremore, he wouldn't extend a contract, so we parted. Parker is advancing into a star. Also bought Kouassi and Raldes (they're more DCs, but also great as DRs) and Dan Smith, all great. Couple of loans, just as a backup

Ws

Brittain - on free, he's good only as a backup. Signed McGarry, but he can't deliver what's expected (not even as a striker), fans hate him deeply. Hamalainen started bri;lliantly, fans love him, but it's been now a while since he played that well. Lomski, I am a little dissappointed, but he's still a kid. Mihelic is my favourite, and vet Thompson lost his first-team place, but is very reliable.

MCs

I regret a bit for selling Westlake, as I need him for a defensive MC. Derry, Prutton and Douglas are performing very well on that position, but often all three are injured/suspended. Btw, any defensive MC gets a yellow 20 mins into match, that's too much. As for offensive MCs, besides using wings Hamal., Thompson and Mihelic, after a time of various troubles Da Costa finally settled as a first-team player, howson is nice, and Ionescu is getting better in each game. Dalla Valle can jump in surprisingly well, considering his age.

SCs

Target men: Flo was the only player reliable when team morale was low. From Constantine I can always expect his max, love him as a consistent performer. Aaritalo (as all the Finnish guys) is attracting a lot of EPL teams attention, but he's constanlty underperforming.

Quickies: Stancu is a star, will be tough to keep him. Beckford is soooo reliable, like him a lot. Tend to give a lot of time to a kid Elliot, his future looks nice.

WOW! I managed to sign Walcott for 8.75m£ icon_redface.gif

Last season he was loaned out to Sunderland and I just bid what he his value and Arsenal accepted.

Also got Daniel Sturridge on free transfer and Onuoha for 5m£

Expected Starting 11:

----------------------Robert Green--------------------

Nedum Onouha - Joleon Lescott - Breno - Stephen Warnock

Theo Walcott - Sunny - Jonny Howson/Thiago - Manuel Mata

-----Daniel Sturridge - Fraizer Campbell/Danny Haynes---

Thiago got his first cap for Brazil btw, really doing well.

Originally posted by Marchena:

WOW! I managed to sign Walcott for 8.75m£ icon_redface.gif

Last season he was loaned out to Sunderland and I just bid what he his value and Arsenal accepted.

Also got Daniel Sturridge on free transfer and Onuoha for 5m£

Expected Starting 11:

----------------------Robert Green--------------------

Nedum Onouha - Joleon Lescott - Breno - Stephen Warnock

Theo Walcott - Sunny - Jonny Howson/Thiago - Manuel Mata

-----Daniel Sturridge - Fraizer Campbell/Danny Haynes---

Thiago got his first cap for Brazil btw, really doing well.

Once again things are looking rosy for you in your game!

What tactic do you use btw?

T.V.

Just started my second season with Leeds.Now in the championship.

3 games gone,

Burnley 0-5 Leeds

QPR 4-2 Leeds

Leeds 1-0 Bristol C

Thing is all 3 games I've had a player sent off!!!.Guess I really am dirty Leeds!!! lol

Alex is playing fantastic at the moment.

Got to sort out a keeper though.

Hello everyone!

I've just finished my first season with the mighty Leeds.

I ended 2nd after a horrible start to the season. After adjusting my tactics I started playing well, and actually had an 11 games winning streak near the end of the season.

Transfers season 1:

transleeds1vx6.th.jpg

The mainspot needing strenghtening is the GK spot. Hopefully I'll be able to loan someone, as I probably won't be able to lure anyone decent enought to join the club.

Manager's top 3 of the season:

1. Marvin Williams: 20 goals, 14 assists and higest average rating.

2. Daniel Sturridge: Joint topscorer with Williams. Will probably look into the possibility og loaning him again next season. Otherwise Fraizer Campbell (who scored 41 in 43 on his loan to Walsall) would be a great loan deal.

3. Chris James: Controlled the midfield and still only 20 - great free signing!

Now just awaiting to see what my transferbudget for next season will be as my team need some strenghtening in order to do well in the Championship.

Originally posted by NozEE:

Hello everyone!

I ended 2nd after a horrible start to the season. After adjusting my tactics I started playing well, and actually had an 11 games winning streak near the end of the season.

Transfers season 1:

transleeds1vx6.th.jpg

The mainspot needing strenghtening is the GK spot. Hopefully I'll be able to loan someone, as I probably won't be able to lure anyone decent enought to join the club.

2. Daniel Sturridge: Joint topscorer with Williams. Will probably look into the possibility og loaning him again next season. Otherwise Fraizer Campbell (who scored 41 in 43 on his loan to Walsall) would be a great loan deal.

Now just awaiting to see what my transferbudget for next season will be as my team need some strenghtening in order to do well in the Championship.

Wow, I can't believe you sold Howson for £60k!!

This is a screenshot of how good he gets.

Howson

(Credit to Marchena for original screenshot)

Originally posted by -TonyVain-:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NozEE:

Hello everyone!

Transfers season 1:

transleeds1vx6.th.jpg

Wow, I can't believe you sold Howson for £60k!!

This is a screenshot of how good he gets.

Howson

(Credit to Marchena for original screenshot) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He must have a random PA then, because Poyet said he didn't have anywhere near the potential to be as good as Piatti.

What a challenge this is. I totally forgot about the 15 point deduction lol

anyhows, half way through the first season, and i have managed to jump up to 11th place icon_biggrin.gif

i cant remember my signings as i'm at work, but i'm playing a 4-1-4-1, with Farrows on the MR and ML. I like dthe idea of the striker holding up play and bring my forward running midfielders into play. wicked. Thoroughly enjoying my game, even tho, every now and again i get pumped silly by someone. on yeah, how hard are the board?? They think i'm under achieving just now! If it wasnt for the point deduction, i would be in second icon_mad.gificon_razz.gif

Can anyone help me, i have bene promoted with leeds, i feel i have a good side but i am struggling to beat team i think i should be able to beat with the side i have. I am playing 442, counter attack, narrow with a high tempo and direct passing

My team is

G Stack

F Richardson P Huntingdon N Legrotaglie D Kenton

D Cesnauskis C James A Thompson F Da Costa

D Beckford G Noel-Williams

Reserves

A Goikoetxea

A Pearce

P Boyle

D Prutton

S Carole

J Simpson

N McCann

J Howson

J Bothroyd

D Murphy

Wow, never would have thought this would happen, but I just won my second consecutive promotion, which means that Leeds now are back in the Premiership! icon_cool.gif

I finished 5th in the league and then beat Wolves and Reading in the playoffs.

I only made 4 signings last season: Wade Elliot (free), Ma Kalambay (90k), Mikoliunas (free) and Myrie-Williams.

This might backfire now that I won't be able to loan in any players from the Premiership and my team definately needs a lot of strenghtening for not being relegated again with a bang.

Marvin Williams is really amazing, scoring 36 goals last season and now worth 4.8 mio icon_cool.gif

Will definately get rid of a ******** of players for this season just to be afford someone half-decent.

It looks like it'll be a long season...

Well well well.

Given a 13.5 mio to spend 3rd season which meant a lot of new faces at Elland Road:

transleeds1ll2.th.jpg

I adjusted the budget to be able to sign the last players.

Haven't been able to sell anyone for a decent price, although a lot of clubs are interested in Piatti and Chris James, but I don't want to sell them - not yet at least.

The season started amazing with a 2-0 win against Arsenal at home with both goals from Claudio Lopez.

Next up was Aston Villa away, and the Leeds players got their feets back on the ground (if not under the ground) after a demoralising 1-5 defeat.

This game was followed with a home game against Bolton which, dissapointingly, resulted in a 0-1 defeat.

Anyway, I'm not all pessimistic I must admit. It's almost a brand new team playing now and they'll need some games to gel.

I'm quite optimistic about staying in the league - in fact I think it's a dissapointment if I don't stay up.

Well atleast my team got some talent now that I've bought quite a few youngsters.

I'll report back later icon_smile.gif

just thought i would post how i am doing first 2 seasons back to back promotions then in first season in prem managed to stay up on last day of season beating arsenal 2-1 and charlton losing bored were pleased with my performance second season in prem alot lot better finished 6th and started the 3rd season really well only 4 points of the top and only 10 games in

Originally posted by Sonlc:

I really need help. Could maybe one of the guys who are doing soo well at Leeds upload their tactic that got them promotion in the first season? I just can't seem to do it. I always end up too inconsistant. icon_frown.gif

I use the Fiora2 tactic.

Check out this thread for the download link: http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1519717/m/9742012353

Using this tactic in the first season at Leeds my record so far is....

Played - 23

Won - 20

Drawn - 2

Lost - 1

Goal difference is +33

T.V.

Premiership 12/03

Improved 1 place in the league, so nothing special there.

League Table: http://i21.tinypic.com/a1qxky.png

League Graph: http://i22.tinypic.com/23vyjci.png

Big moment of the season was the League Cup final once again, this time with succes: http://i23.tinypic.com/ztpah.png

Also got to the FA Cup final, but League winner Chelsea was too good: http://i21.tinypic.com/15zipol.png

TV

whats the best team to start off with bear in mind that some players dont show up in my LARGE database, i just went mad with all the players that have been mentioned and I signed about 16 players, the ones that were included in my first team: -

golbourne - loan

kenton 85k

lehtovaara 9k

butler 300k

nordtveit loan

porter loan

williams 425k

smith 200k

these were on the bench

kostadinov 75k

czaplinski 1k

dalla valle 0k

i couldve got myrie williams on loan but too many as i got jem karacan.

couldve got mclean for 275k but i didnt have enough money for wages,

the 2 finnish guys werent interested in coming even when i offered them both top dollar.

using the tactic you submitted, whos best for where?

p.s what happened to soldierblue???

Originally posted by GeesusChrist:

TV

whats the best team to start off with bear in mind that some players dont show up in my LARGE database, i just went mad with all the players that have been mentioned and I signed about 16 players, the ones that were included in my first team: -

golbourne - loan

kenton 85k

lehtovaara 9k

butler 300k

nordtveit loan

porter loan

williams 425k

smith 200k

these were on the bench

kostadinov 75k

czaplinski 1k

dalla valle 0k

i couldve got myrie williams on loan but too many as i got jem karacan.

couldve got mclean for 275k but i didnt have enough money for wages,

the 2 finnish guys werent interested in coming even when i offered them both top dollar.

using the tactic you submitted, whos best for where?

p.s what happened to soldierblue???

Golbourne - started off a bit shakey for me but is now starting ahead of Ben Parker (who is a good backup)

Kenton - not had an experience with him but his attributes look decent, I would keep him on the bench at least due to him being able to play anywhere in defence.

Lehtovaara - Just bought him myself and he is gonna be my number one keeper. Just sold Ankergren. Got Scribe as one for the future, cost me 5k.

Butler - I have him as a starting centreback and he has been solid for me. I think he's left footed too which is a bonus.

Nordveit - not had him yet but definately want him. Looks awesome.

Porter - did alright for me but I didn't use him that much as I had Weirauch/Leroy/Aaritalo on the wings.

Williams? If that's Marvin Williams then he is a DEFINATE starter. He's second top goalscorer in my league and i'm currently trying to buy him.

Kostadinov is a MUST BUY!! Top goalscorer in the league and already the Prem clubs are trying to steal him from me - bargain at £18k!

Karacan did quite well for me but I only had him for three months. He now has Leeds listed as one of his fave clubs icon_smile.gif

Dalla Valle - not an amazing performer in the first season but i've give him some cup games and sub appearances and he has done well, his average rating is above 7.00 and remember he is only 15 years old at the start.

If you can buy anyone else - get Tabakov. He is looking class and average over a goal a game in my reserves.

Also see if you can get Bradley Wright Phillips on loan, he's my second highest goalscorer.

Keep us updated. icon14.gif

T.V.

weirauch rejected me

leroy wasnt on mine, what league is he from, could load all players from the country

aaritalo wasnt interested with top dollar as well

nordtveits stats are random, still good but change in certain areas like pace 12 one time, this time 7

its marvin williams

i got tabakov he was on bench but his stats werent as good as da costa so i started him

bwp rejected the chance to join

would you not bother with dan smith then as he is 200k and wants nearly 5k a week?

czap... is for the future, his stats are really good for 17 years old, ismael who was on 07 isnt on, he was 1 of the best keepers on the game from rayo!!!

ill try tomorrow cheers bud

Originally posted by GeesusChrist:

weirauch rejected me

leroy wasnt on mine, what league is he from, could load all players from the country

aaritalo wasnt interested with top dollar as well

nordtveits stats are random, still good but change in certain areas like pace 12 one time, this time 7

its marvin williams

i got tabakov he was on bench but his stats werent as good as da costa so i started him

bwp rejected the chance to join

would you not bother with dan smith then as he is 200k and wants nearly 5k a week?

czap... is for the future, his stats are really good for 17 years old, ismael who was on 07 isnt on, he was 1 of the best keepers on the game from rayo!!!

ill try tomorrow cheers bud

Benoit Leroy - from Chamois Niortais in the french second division, cost me £65k. Scouts told me he would be a decent signing for any Prem side.

Dan Smith - I had a look at him but they wanted to much for him so I got Golbourne on loan for the season instead.

T.V.

decided to accept the challenge and am doing quite well. After 18 games in league 1 I am sitting 4th in the table. I signed marvin williams and doudin and there both goal machines at this level. 1 goals a piece. I raided arsenals youth system and loaned merida and barazite out on loan and they have been both brillant also. I conceed goals big time but I have made this team deliberately top heavy to get out of this league. Its good fun at present.

right started again and got

lehtovaara 9k

czaplnski 1k

butler 275k

mclean 275k

golbourne loan

little loan

williams 400k

kostadinov 80k

gonzalez coming in jan free

tabakov 9k

leroy 180k they wanted

dalla valle 0k

aaritalo went to levski, dont know how everyone manages to get him cause i havent got him on any 4 attempts

hamalainen wont come

got pattison on loan from newcastle parent club

nordtveit rejected me this time

whitlock 1 - 3 leeds beckford came on and got 2 cant remember who got the other

colchester 1 - 0 leeds

kidderminster 1 - 1 leeds dalla valle after 2 mins

2 friendlies left against who put the **** in scunthorpe and Derby

Guest glazzy_777

buy pablo piatti, was immense in secuiring title in first season. 65k should do it.

in 45 games he scored 28 asisted 17 and 15 mom, avg rat 7.45. play him behind the strikers.

Hmm, this is getting easier than I thought.

Survived my first season in Premiership finishing 16th.

In the winter window, Everton bid 5 mio for Chris James which my board accepted. At first I wasn't happy about losing one of my best players, but then I bid 4.5 mio for Michael Johnson (yes the one from Man City icon_smile.gif) which was accepted and a deal was sealed (this was in April so Johnson would first join 1st of july)

I missed James for the last part of the season and that was one of the factors that made me drop from 11th to 16th from january to may.

Anyway, I set my expectations to "mid-table finish" which saw my board giving me nothing less than 33.5 mio to spend. icon_eek.gif

So now approaching the start of 4th season, I've bought:

Batuhan - Free

Aaron - Free

Crosas - Free

Michael Johnson - 4.5 mio

Philip Ifil - Free

Liam Rosenior - 4.9 mio

Johan Djourou - 5 mio + Dalla Valle

Patrik Lomski - 500k

Guardado - 9 mio

Omar Andrade and Gavish are awaiting work permits.

Akinfeev's contract is running out in less than 6 months but I just can't get him to sign a contract - any suggestions?

Now my team definately looks capable of achieve a mid-table finish icon_smile.gif

Just a quick update:

Ilsinho has joined to solve my rightwing issue for a 5 mio fee, Guilherme has joined my attack-force and I finally persuaded Akinfeev to join on a bosman in january icon_cool.gif

Inteded starting 11 now looks like this:

GK: Contofalsky (Akinfeev in january)

DR: Ifil

DL: Rosenoir

DC: Cahais

DC: Djourou

MCa: Bozaglo

MCd: Johnson

AMR: Ilsinho

AML: Guardado

FC: Guilherme

FC: Aaron

And still with a lot of great backup players!

Archived