FM08 - Official Leeds United Thread ''-15 and we'll still go up!''

bazblock

Originally posted by man united:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X20A-S.Freedom:

Mihelic is doing well in my game as CM with DM duties. awesome.

nice one but you think about it he isnt a defensive player, do you give him alot of defensive duties because you definatly wont be getting the best out of him, he's an attacking player.

borowhite the obvious thing to do would be buy better players but you cant because they havent given you enough money. Id go for as many loans as possible. Your mid and forward line isnt to bad mate but i aint sure on the keeper and your defence is avarage imo. maybe change tactic to a one where you can control the game more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i have others who are AMC like piatti and diego buonanotte, mihelic is my captain, cant afford to put him in sub, so i play him in MC with DM duties, He can be a very good playmaker.

further more, i got the le talle brothers (damien and anthony) my midfield so strong now. just hope to get another goal machine like stancu.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by X20A-S.Freedom:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by man united:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X20A-S.Freedom:

Mihelic is doing well in my game as CM with DM duties. awesome.

nice one but you think about it he isnt a defensive player, do you give him alot of defensive duties because you definatly wont be getting the best out of him, he's an attacking player.

borowhite the obvious thing to do would be buy better players but you cant because they havent given you enough money. Id go for as many loans as possible. Your mid and forward line isnt to bad mate but i aint sure on the keeper and your defence is avarage imo. maybe change tactic to a one where you can control the game more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i have others who are AMC like piatti and diego buonanotte, mihelic is my captain, cant afford to put him in sub, so i play him in MC with DM duties, He can be a very good playmaker.

further more, i got the le talle brothers (damien and anthony) my midfield so strong now. just hope to get another goal machine like stancu. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here is my current squad for championship

http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=leedsunitedleedsplayersgw6.png

nice team freedom good luck!

rusescu and doudin are keeping stancu out of my leeds team at the min, itd be worth having a look at them players. I find it hard leaving stancu out the team but he got injured and them two are running teams raggidicon_smile.gif

currently on a 10 game unbeaten run after a terrible bad patch. The bad run lasted about 7games, we lost 2 drew 4 and won 1 the morale of the team completely dropped so we just werent playing well at all. When we got 1 win behind us things turned around so were now slowly moving up the league again.

sitting in 12th position 11 points off top spot after 22 games. Our main problem is weve drawn 7 so weve dropped an awful lot of points that we shouldnt have, won 13 and lost 2.

hi guys i just started as leeds, although normally play as portsmouth

won my first game 5 v 1 at oldham not that i know how good they really are

well stancu got a debut hatrick and haynes got 2, gotta give some credit to other people in this thread for some help in signing oa few of my players, so thanks icon_smile.gif

hi guys, Ive just started again using the standard 4 4 2 attacking tactic ive brought in: -

sepsi

sorin

haynes loan

was gunna get sturridge on loan but he's crocked

kostadinov

musasa (well recommended whoever it was)

Butler

george Boyd recommended by my mate says that he will get the most assists in League 1 everytime so I thought I would try him

Doudin

my team at the mo

GK ankergren

DR Sorin

DC Huntington

DC Butler

DL Sepsi

MR Carole/Prutton

MC Douglas/Howsen

MC Da Costa - does awesome in this position I find

ML Boyd 60mins then Thompson

FC Haynes/Kostadinov

FC Doudin/Musasa Doudin got Crocked for a month so brought Musasa in

the reason I havent replaced all the team this time is because pre patch all I signed was Haynes

sturridge on Loan

porritt on loan

james henry on loan

that was it I think

well with those players I won promotion to the championship as winner of league 1 so didn't feel the need to replace all the midfield.

I won all my friendlies except for against AC Milan or should I say Kaka Milan as he beat me single handed 3-0, I did however beat, Fenebache 2-0

I drew my first game 3-3 after I was 2-0 and 3-2 up so a bit gutted against brighton away

I drew my 2nd game 0-0 at home against some pants team cant remember who it was.

I beat darlington in the league cup and then got villa - got beat 4-2

I got 2 wins in the league so Im on -7 now

gutted about not being able to get sturridge because on the pre patch game I had he and haynes got 34 goals EACH with da costa chipping in with 17 goals, just those 3 players adds to 85 goals alone

going into my fourth season, i only paid out on one major player £9.75m colloccini, i beat derby to get him. then a few regens for next to nothing.

also signed leto on a free as well as ben arfa, m sakho, gai assulin, aaron, joe hart, and some young brazilian regen.

started the season with a 0-2 defeat to arsenal, then beat west ham 3-1, then newcastle 4-2.

saivet has 4 in 3 and started awesome. Been using ben arfa on the right and he has got 8-8-8 so far.

current team -

gk - kirkland

dr - hoyte (playing really well)

dc- coloccini

dc - hobbs/ mathjison

dl - cahais

mr - ben arfa

ml - leto

mc - mikel

mc - banega

st - pereira

st - saivet

subs - hart, stancu, aaron, le tallec, sakho, assulin, brazilian regen, merida

not doing too bad so far but im gonna keep an eye out for a solid right back, better left back so cahais can play more in the middle, and a world class centre mid to add a bit more competion.

In the summer alot of liverpool players were interested, mascherano (couldnt afford him), menez (wanted £18m), sissoko (went to athletico madrid) & crouch (rejected contract) after agreeing £4.2m fee.

I really want gyan but they want £23m for him when i only have £19m left.

Sold preston edwards to cov for £2.5m up front then clauses to make it up to potentially £3.5m

Also got an american club on board as well with my chinese club. currently getting in £3.5m a month in merchandising.

Originally posted by Maestroik:

I need a good tactic with this team... I cant seem to win against the newly relegated teams from the EPL.

leeds08du3.th.jpg

Maestroik..

Somebody posted links to a tactic a few pages back (can't remember who, sorry) and I use that one. Its a 442 but with a diamond midfield - home and away variations. The tactics name had some about "Barcelona Bomb" in it. However, looking at your team, you may already be using it. Anyway I use that one and it's worked wonders for me in the Championship icon14.gif

Originally posted by carlleeds999:

going into my fourth season, i only paid out on one major player £9.75m colloccini, i beat derby to get him. then a few regens for next to nothing.

also signed leto on a free as well as ben arfa, m sakho, gai assulin, aaron, joe hart, and some young brazilian regen.

started the season with a 0-2 defeat to arsenal, then beat west ham 3-1, then newcastle 4-2.

saivet has 4 in 3 and started awesome. Been using ben arfa on the right and he has got 8-8-8 so far.

current team -

gk - kirkland

dr - hoyte (playing really well)

dc- coloccini

dc - hobbs/ mathjison

dl - cahais

mr - ben arfa

ml - leto

mc - mikel

mc - banega

st - pereira

st - saivet

subs - hart, stancu, aaron, le tallec, sakho, assulin, brazilian regen, merida

not doing too bad so far but im gonna keep an eye out for a solid right back, better left back so cahais can play more in the middle, and a world class centre mid to add a bit more competion.

In the summer alot of liverpool players were interested, mascherano (couldnt afford him), menez (wanted £18m), sissoko (went to athletico madrid) & crouch (rejected contract) after agreeing £4.2m fee.

I really want gyan but they want £23m for him when i only have £19m left.

Sold preston edwards to cov for £2.5m up front then clauses to make it up to potentially £3.5m

Also got an american club on board as well with my chinese club. currently getting in £3.5m a month in merchandising.

Carl..

I take it it's your second season in the Prem? If so, when you first got promoted to the Prem who was the player that helped you stay up the most??

Looks like you've got a pretty decent team... young too. I'm on the verge of signing Saivet for £4m at the start of season three.

T.V.

Originally posted by -TonyVain-:

Wooooo! Promoted again - two seasons in a row now!

Just been given £22.5m to avoid relegation from the Premiership and looking to strengthen my team. I don't wanna spend it all straight away, I want to save some for January in case of emergencies. I'm also not going to overlook loan moves which will save me shelling out on transfer fees.

I've already got Seol Ki-Hyeon, Michael Woods and Abdus Ibrahim coming in the summer. Seol will give me depth across the midfield; Michael Woods is a future star who is also homegrown Leeds talent and will be valuable when I eventually get into Europe; and Ibrahim isn't ready for first team football yet but will be a future USA international and bring me extra money through merchandising. Currently in negotiations with Kevin Mirallas and Wang Dalei (mainly for the merchandising in China).

Specifically looking to strengthen the following positions:

Goalkeeper - In desperate need of a good first choice keeper as I relied on loaning Tim Krul to get me promoted from the Championship. Ben Foster is available on a free but is not currently interested. I've been looking at Ochoa and Fraga. Any other suggestions?

Leftback - Ben Parker was my first choice last season but I don't think he's good enough for the Prem. Scott Golbourne would come to me as Reading have just been relegated, he's valued at £4.8m though. Obradovic looks good and valued at £2.9m but might not get a work permit - anybody had experience with him before? Anyone got ideas who I could go buy or loan for the season?

Centreback - I've got El-Mourabet who I think should cope ok in the Prem but I need a good partner for him, as I'm not sure Andy Butler or Andronic are good enough. Currently looking at Steve Von Bergen, Garry Bocaly and Ryan Donk. Ideas anyone??

Defensive midfielder - I play Ritchie Jones there with Pierre Ducrocq as backup but he is getting old so need another DM. Not had chance to look at any yet so any ideas would be appreciated.

Striker - Not essential but if I could get a guaranteed goalgetter on the cheap then I would definately do it. Ideas welcome.

And here is a screenie of my current squad:

picture2yv8.th.png

('Parinho' is Wellington from Sao Paolo. Fuglestad is a highly rated Norwegian regen who has Newcastle, Blackburn and Portsmouth after him)

Thanks in advance for your suggestions guys.

T.V.

Umm.. well.. thanks for the feedback icon_rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I had a scout around to see who was available and looked to strengthen my team........

Goalkeeper:

Ochoa - I had some massive bids for him turned down and didn't feel like I could spend half my transfer budget on just one player so had to pull out.

Fraga - bid accepted but couldn't get a Work Permit.

Felipe from Santos - bid accepted for £4.7m but he rejected me and Levante to sign for some mexican team icon_confused.gif

Joao Carlos - currently chasing this guy. His stats look awesome so I hope he can get a Work Permit.

Danut Coman (sp?) - Will sign this Romanian keeper for £1.2m if I can't get Joao Carlos.

Contofalksy (sp?) is also coming in January as backup for about £500k compensation.

Centreback:

Tuia - signed him for £3m and he looks like he's gonna be class. Got a good reaction to his signing from a couple of my players. Not sure if he is ready for first team football this season though. May get Jack Hobbs or somebody on loan before the transfer window shuts if Tuia is struggling in those first few games in August.

Leftback:

Motta - from Udinese on loan. Looks solid and can also play as a defense-minded left midfielder if I'm defending a lead. May sign McEveley as cheap backup.

Rightback:

May sign an emergency rightback if Fraser Richardson and Badin struggle early on. Or retrain a pacey young centreback to play there.

Defensive midfield:

Juan Manuel Torres - IMMENSE defensive stats. Bid accepted for £5.75m and waiting on work permit, quite confident he will get it. He will run my midfield. Ritchie Jones and Michael Woods as back up.

Wingers and AMCs:

Didn't really need to sign many of these but a bit of depth surely can't hurt for my first season in the Prem and if someone isn't performing I can comfortably bring someone else in. Got Taarabt and Ryan Babel on loan. Signed Seol Ki-Hyeon (merchandising boost) for £300k. Got Villaluz for £3.4m, Mirallas on a free, Wijnaldum for £3.4, Thiago from Barcelona for £1.8m, Ionescu for £400. Also got Kapo, Ignacio Gonzalez and Alex from last season. Thiago, Wijnaldum and Ionescu are being loaned out.

Made some good signings I think.. just hope they all play well together!

T.V.

Originally posted by GeesusChrist:

I havent been on for a while but I have just downloaded the patch and started again

Loki

What leagues have you Loaded because I can't find the following : -

Nejc

notari

i thought there were more but I cant find these 2 players

cheers

Hey bud,

sorry for late reply but my whole weekend was a party time and yesterday was regenerating lol.

Leagues i've got loaded - england, italy, spain, germany, france. No additional nations.

Notari is in Mantova, cant recall Pecnik club though.

Originally posted by GeesusChrist:

how on earth did you get camacho and woods on loan

woods has no intention and camacho's club wont accept my bid

ive offered 500k for piatti and they still wont accept my bid

torje doesnt want to come, holsen went elsewhere

all ive got is sorin sepsi doudin and stancu so far

Yeah, Woods was not interested at first so i said i admire his talent or something like that, made a loan offer again and he came. As for Camacho i made a loan bid and offered the club 100k iirc and he agreed.

Torje wasnt interested at all, but i offered him max contract and he accepted. 2 months later i offered him new lower contract 5.5k/week or something like that.

Piatti - there were many clubs bidding 100-150k, i waited few days and made a bid higher than others, 275k + clauses and they accepted my bid and rejected plenty of lower offers.

Oh, i made 100k bid for piatti on the 1st day of the game btw, then changed it lated due to too many big clubs interested.

Carl..

I take it it's your second season in the Prem? If so, when you first got promoted to the Prem who was the player that helped you stay up the most??

Looks like you've got a pretty decent team... young too. I'm on the verge of signing Saivet for £4m at the start of season three.

T.V.

yeah it is, first season in the prem i done alright, but my best players were kirkland, hobbs and without a doubt pereira from villareal, hit 30 league goals, this guy is absolutely awesome and id recommend him to anyone, 70 goals in 85 appearances so far for the club.

Just made my biggest signing of the game, mascherano for £12.5m. Liverpool brought gago from real madrid and mascherano went in the reserves, so i couldnt afford to miss out on him even if he is on 60k a week!

this season so far 9th place, p6 w2 d2 l2 f14 a14

every game has been entertaining.

saivet has really hit form so far 6 goals in 5 games at an average of 8.

ben arfa has also set the league on fire

To Tony vain : Yupz.. I used that tactic.. I destroy the smaller teams but I cant do well in the cups or against the relegated teams.. I think my squad needs an overhaul either in Jan or end of season when Im in the premiership(hopefully). Who should I get or get rid of?

I'm also managing Excelsior in my Leeds game and have just signed Navas for £110k on your recommendation - I hope he plays as well for me as he has for you!

Good luck Tony,,,he plays well for me,,having said that just lost 4-2 to Everton in the Prem,,,still everyone has their off days!!! lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Carl..

T.V.

yeah it is, first season in the prem i done alright, but my best players were kirkland, hobbs and without a doubt pereira from villareal, hit 30 league goals, this guy is absolutely awesome and id recommend him to anyone, 70 goals in 85 appearances so far for the club.

Just made my biggest signing of the game, mascherano for £12.5m. Liverpool brought gago from real madrid and mascherano went in the reserves, so i couldnt afford to miss out on him even if he is on 60k a week!

this season so far 9th place, p6 w2 d2 l2 f14 a14

every game has been entertaining.

saivet has really hit form so far 6 goals in 5 games at an average of 8.

ben arfa has also set the league on fire </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll definately bring Hobbs in on loan then.

How much did you have pay for Pereira?

Originally posted by Maestroik:

To Tony vain : Yupz.. I used that tactic.. I destroy the smaller teams but I cant do well in the cups or against the relegated teams.. I think my squad needs an overhaul either in Jan or end of season when Im in the premiership(hopefully). Who should I get or get rid of?

Hmmm, I'd try to resist doing an overhaul in January as it might destroy any togetherness your squad has and may take another 5-10 games to get them gelled and used to playing together. You seem to have plenty of AM's so it might be worth trying a tactic based on the one Roma play in real life... 4-2-3-1 or maybe 4-1-3-2.. have a look in the Tactics And Training forum to see if anyone has already developed a successful version of either of those. If you do go 4-2-3-1 then my only worry is who to play next to McCann - I'd probably say Da Costa or Mihelic (whoever has better defensive stats).

T.V.

Originally posted by kel-9:

tony if i was u id go for sergio arias young keeper but still amazin

Thanks for the tip, I'm scouting him now. Arsenal are after him aswell so he must be good!

Originally posted by Sweet-Zombie-Jesus:

I've just started a game with Leeds and I need to know who are the must buy players and who should I sell.I'm going to use my 4-2-3-1 formation so I don't need any wingers.

The best thing to do is to read through the last few pages of this thread and see who people have bought. Some I would recommend are:

GK - Lehtovaara, Benoit Costil, Czaplinski

Defence - Andronic, Arthur Sorin, Lepsi, Andy Butler, Jack Hobbs on loan, Scott Golbourne on loan, El-Mourabet (still my number one centreback in the Prem)

Midfield - Dalla Valle, Ignacio Gonzalez (you can offer him a contract at the start of the game and he will sign in January. He is still in my team in the Premiership), Lomski, Alex (from Santos i think), Valeri Minkenen, Tales, Matty West, Tiago Ronaldo is good for League One and Championship (cultured midfielder and ace freekick taker and costs about £7k), Per Weirauch (takes a while to settle in)

Strikers - Marvin Williams, Kostadinov (from Hearts in Scotland), Marius Niculae, Bradley Wright-Phillips, Aaritalo (if pre patch), Stancu, Doudin

T.V.

My best scout says he would be a great asset to our squad and a good signing for any Premiership team. He also says he would fail to get a work permit. I'm gonna give it a shot though.

Thanks for the tip icon14.gif

T.V.

Originally posted by Sweet-Zombie-Jesus:

I've just started a game with Leeds and I need to know who are the must buy players and who should I sell.I'm going to use my 4-2-3-1 formation so I don't need any wingers.

The best thing to do is to read through the last few pages of this thread and see who people have bought. Some I would recommend are:

GK - Lehtovaara, Benoit Costil, Czaplinski

Defence - Andronic, Arthur Sorin, Lepsi, Andy Butler, Jack Hobbs on loan, Scott Golbourne on loan, El-Mourabet (still my number one centreback in the Prem)

Midfield - Dalla Valle, Ignacio Gonzalez (you can offer him a contract at the start of the game and he will sign in January. He is still in my team in the Premiership), Lomski, Alex (from Santos i think), Valeri Minkenen, Tales, Matty West, Tiago Ronaldo is good for League One and Championship (cultured midfielder and ace freekick taker and costs about £7k), Per Weirauch (takes a while to settle in)

Strikers - Marvin Williams, Kostadinov (from Hearts in Scotland), Marius Niculae, Bradley Wright-Phillips, Aaritalo (if pre patch), Stancu, Doudin

T.V.

Thanks icon14.gif

I'll definately bring Hobbs in on loan then.

The first two seasons hobbs was ok but he was really good last year and i was fighting off west ham for him. This year hes played well so far but hes got decent competition in central defence from coloccini, sakho, mathjison and cahais, but i rotate them all.

I paid £2.2m for pereira from villareal when i just got promoted into the championship. Found him by luck really, just went through there squad and noticed him, put in a bid of £1.6m, they wanted £2.2m so i agreed. At the start he took a while to settle in, but in the second half of the first season i had him he was awesome, he went through a stage where he scored 14 in 6 games, and he was the main reason i went up. In the premiership i thought he might struggle, but he took to it straight away and banged them in all year. This season (4th), he has linked up very well with saivet so far, scoring 3 goals in 6 games, 3 assists and an average of just under 8. I dont know if he has random stats or not, or pa, but he is a goal machine. Kind of reminds me of henry, but not as good of course.

quote:

My best scout says he would be a great asset to our squad and a good signing for any Premiership team. He also says he would fail to get a work permit. I'm gonna give it a shot though.

Thanks for the tip Thumbs Up

T.V.

I tired arenas and hes class for the price but he could never get a permit so i went for kirkland, who has turned out good.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'll definately bring Hobbs in on loan then.

The first two seasons hobbs was ok but he was really good last year and i was fighting off west ham for him. This year hes played well so far but hes got decent competition in central defence from coloccini, sakho, mathjison and cahais, but i rotate them all.

I paid £2.2m for pereira from villareal when i just got promoted into the championship. Found him by luck really, just went through there squad and noticed him, put in a bid of £1.6m, they wanted £2.2m so i agreed. At the start he took a while to settle in, but in the second half of the first season i had him he was awesome, he went through a stage where he scored 14 in 6 games, and he was the main reason i went up. In the premiership i thought he might struggle, but he took to it straight away and banged them in all year. This season (4th), he has linked up very well with saivet so far, scoring 3 goals in 6 games, 3 assists and an average of just under 8. I dont know if he has random stats or not, or pa, but he is a goal machine. Kind of reminds me of henry, but not as good of course. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the info icon14.gif

I've just brought Pereira in on loan so will see how he does.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Thanks for the info Thumbs Up

have you got a screenie to see if his stats are the same as my game? when i get in work ill load a screenie up of him - ill tyr to figure out how to do it (i play it on my work computer) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

picture2mz3.th.png

Anyone got his problem? My 1st choice goalie

( erick delgado)keeps saving but another striker will slot in the rebound. Lost 12 goals due to this. Issit the keeper's fault or my defence for not clearing? I'll post a screenshot of delgado's stats later.

have you got a screenie to see if his stats are the same as my game? when i get in work ill load a screenie up of him - ill tyr to figure out how to do it (i play it on my work computer)

cheers for that, it looks like he hasnt developed as well yet but keep playing him and he should improve pretty quick. his stats are similar to on my game but just not as good yet

Maestroik..

I'd say it's probably down to your keeper. Sounds like his Handling stat might not be good enough (as he's not keeping hold of shots) or his Reflexes stat (as he is being beaten to the rebound by opposition strikers).

T.V.

it has nothing to do with the keeper as delgado is class his handling and reflexes are 16+, in my honest opinion it's down to the defence

Originally posted by astrialthemighty:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by -TonyVain-:

Maestroik..

I'd say it's probably down to your keeper. Sounds like his Handling stat might not be good enough (as he's not keeping hold of shots) or his Reflexes stat (as he is being beaten to the rebound by opposition strikers).

T.V.

it has nothing to do with the keeper as delgado is class his handling and reflexes are 16+, in my honest opinion it's down to the defence </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok ok, calm down. I didn't know what any of his stats were, I was just making an educated prediction.

Maybe the defensive line needs to be a bit deeper to beat the strikers to rebounds? Worth a try.

T.V.

i agree with tony it definatly your keeper. It doesnt matter what his stats he cant be performing. If your watching a game and the keeper saves a rocket shot for example that is to hot to handle and he knocks it wide then thats an amazing save. If its a rocket shot and he saves but puts it back into the danger zone then thats a bad save! poor reflexes... you can blame a tiny bit on your defence but you want your keeper do to better than that. Happened with me all the time with enyeama on FM07 he was making mistakes all the time and look how good his stats were.

i have just done the imposible i have just won the premership without losing a game then went on to win the fa cup and the league cup won the community shield won the champions league won the super cup only lost 2 games in the entire season and those were in the champions league any screens wanted just ask or questions just ask

Originally posted by bjs15:

i have just done the imposible i have just won the premership without losing a game then went on to win the fa cup and the league cup won the community shield won the champions league won the super cup only lost 2 games in the entire season and those were in the champions league any screens wanted just ask or questions just ask

What season did you do that in?

And could you post a screenie of your squad please - cheers!

T.V.

Hey guys, I lost motivation with my leeds game so Ima put it on the backburner for now after missing promotion. Gonna go with Preston North End since they are like the ultimate sleeping giants ( 1st ever winner of the EPL ). Kinda off-topic, but what guys would you recommend in the Championship?

Guest roverdave

Jonny Howson turns into a very good player if you give him chances in the first team...play him as an AMC or an attack minded MC...he scored 15 goals for me from midfield in my last season when i was promoted to the premiership...its guna be hard to not put him in the squad this year, even though i have considerably strengthend my squad!

Guest roverdave

...also Malcolm Christie is a decent signing...get him a decent partner and he'll score goals...20+ in the last two seasons for me!

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scandalpf2.png

this sums up my season really

14 draws 3 loses and 16 wins - not good enough and I may be relying on the playoffs as I'm 14 points off 1st and 13 off 2nd with 13 games to go but when you draw against s***e like them from 1 sole chance I cant see me making the playoffs.

Archived