Skin Problem .. ?

Sound

Ok so I have a lightly problem; I download the Neue.2 skin, after looking in the thread, as I thought it looked a very pleasant skin and one I looked forward to using in Football Manager 2010. I downloaded it, extracted it and put both folders in my Skins Folder, Neue.2 and Neue.2 (FULL). I still don't know the different between those two versions but though both worked fine in the game.

Although there was one slight probelm I had with the skin - that on the Player Profle screen, the attributes were displayed as a coloured bar rather than Numbers, the one thing I wanted to change. Luckily for me someone had already addressed this within the thread so I went and downloaded it, and have now extracted it.

Now what, do I jsut drag the folder into the skins and overwrite anything or what?

Atrributes being a coloured bar is something you change in game settings. There is a checkbox in display and sound iirc called 'use graphical attributes' - untick it.

Also you really need to stop opening thread after thread if you don't get a quick response. Have some patience.

Archived