Noob with editor, is this possible an if so how do I do it?

Evilyoshi

Ok any body know if this is possible and if so how do I do it?

Basicaily its a champions league style cup but for english teams only. (domestic)

The first stage will be a group stage which i would like to be seeded, have 2 from premier league, 2 from chamiponship etc in each group, if this is not possible then it could be drawed at random. Next would be a knockout stagethis could be 2 legs one at each stadium or if thats not possible just 1 match at a neutral stadium,

How many teams in it? well basicaily as many as possible Im useing blademans lvl 10 db and I would like to invoinve as many as possible,

So....any of this possible? and if so anyone have routgh guidelines on how to do it? thank you

Create a Competition

Add Competition to Nation Rules

Change Format to Group then Cup.

As for the seeding I don't know how you would seed it 2 EPL, 2 CHAMP, etc.. Possibly someone else knows.

Ok thanks ill have ago now but somethin tells me ill need afew trys :p

If you want group draws seeded you'll need to use the advanced panel, which is hidden by default. If you want them drawn at random then that's not an issue.

Selecting two from each league will automatically select the top two each season, I believe, which means you'll get effectively four Premier League teams each season (but I might be wrong on this).

Erm,,,,im looking but cant find create competition anywhere......nor anythin else for that matter....

Open the editor. Load the database (under File). In the sidebar, click 'Competitions'. In search, type in "English Premier Division". Select it and click DUPLICATE (bottom right). Change the name of the tournament to what you want it to be.

Click "add nation rules". Select "add lower leagues and cups to existing structure", then select England from the drop-down.

Click "Cups". Click "add" (at the bottom right), and select your new competition from the drop-down.

Ok i "think" ive got it all, but theirs this one screen which is confuseing me called "cup rounds". I dont know what its one about, I want every team in the comp to be entered at the start (the group stage) is this possible? and how do i make this "advanced" panel appear?

Ok, but shoudent their be options like, how many places i want progressing from each group etc? I cant find any of that, and whats confuseing me about the cup rounds page is that it says it adds 64 teams then adds 94 the next round, whats that all about?

64 would be the amount of teams being added from the Group Stage (I was un-clear with my last post, I realise) but the 94 would be additional teams from outside the original group stage. To add them in you should be able to set the "Number of teams in competition" to the total number of teams in the competition. It has an upper limit of 256 though, so keep that in mind. Groups are also limited to 20. (Unless it can be changed in the Advanced Panel, I'm not sure)

The amount of teams coming from each group will be set by the amount of teams you have being 'added' to the first round of the cup portion.

Archived