FMH Fifa 08 PS3 League

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by bbuullddoogg:

You guys know FIFA is vastly inferior to PES right? Man I thought we had some real footy people here! icon_smile.gif

yeah because having amn red in a showdown with london fc in a "master league" is for real fans is it? fifa has far better gameplay offline and is superbly superior online. FIFA ALL THE WAY MATE.

I just download an updated option file and then every team, player and kit is correct. But yes, the lack of licensing is irritating but easy to get around. As for online play, if I was only into that and PES was hard to play online that would probably affect my decision but I hardly ever play online. As for offline gameplay, the vast majority of people who play both games will tell you that PES is FAR superior to FIFA. If you have a different opinion then good for you - each to their own and all that. FIFA is getting closer to PES - but most football purists will tell you it still lags quite a way behind. It's lucky for FIFA players that PES exists though! If it didn't there'd be no competition and the game would remain awful like it was a few years ago! PES gameplay feels like a simulation to me and although FIFA is getting better it still feels like an arcade game where I'm not truly controlling the players. Anyway, like I say, each to their own! It's good that there's 2 of them battling it out to be the best! icon_smile.gif

Archived