[FM10] Reino Manager - San Marino Custom LAN League

Well, i decided to create an update especially for LAN games, where you can have a high number of games between human players. The update has some new features like custom leagues for reserve and s19 teams (and some others explained bellow). It will take place on San Marino. (So euro cups are possible but difficult to get)

Leagues and Cups: (FM2011)

Leagues:

Major League (8 clubs)

- Eight fiction teams, two of each nation (Portugal, Spain, Italy and England) on a league with four legs (two teams are relegated)

League 1 (8 clubs)

- Eight fiction teams, two of each nation (Portugal, Spain, Italy and England) on a league with four legs (two teams are promoted/relegated)

Campionato Sammarinense (16 clubs)

- Old first division of San Marino converted to a third level League. A simple league with two legs.

Cups:

National Cup (32 clubs)

- A normal cup, played always in two legs. Everyone starts at first round.

San Marino Super Cup (2 clubs)

- A typical super cup competition where the Major League winner plays with National Cup Winner.

San Marino League Cup (16 clubs)

- All sixteen clubs from the two major leagues will play in four groups this competition. The winner of each group will play a semi final/final to decide the winner.

San Marino Junior League (32 clubs)

- NEW: New 4 division system with promotions and relegations.

San Marino Junior Cup (32 clubs)

- NEW: Simple cup, played in two legs for all junior clubs.

San Marino Reserve League (16 clubs)

- NEW: New 2 division reserve league.

Premier Cup - Portugal (8 clubs)

- The four Portuguese clubs in the leagues and the four best Portuguese clubs from Liga Sagres will play a two group stage competition. The first and second of each group will play a semi final/final to decide the winner.

Premier Cup - Spain (8 clubs)

- Same as above.

Premier Cup - Italy (8 clubs)

- Same as above.

Premier Cup - England (8 clubs)

- Same as above.

Leagues and Cups: (FM2010)

Leagues:

Major League (8 clubs)

- Eight fiction teams, two of each nation (Portugal, Spain, Italy and England) on a league with four legs (two teams are relegated)

League 1 (8 clubs)

- Eight fiction teams, two of each nation (Portugal, Spain, Italy and England) on a league with four legs (two teams are promoted/relegated)

Campionato Sammarinense (16 clubs)

- Old first division of San Marino converted to a third level League. A simple league with two legs.

Cups:

National Cup (32 clubs)

- A normal cup, played always in two legs. Everyone starts at first round.

San Marino Super Cup (2 clubs)

- A typical super cup competition where the Major League winner plays with National Cup Winner.

San Marino League Cup (16 clubs)

- All sixteen clubs from the two major leagues will play in four groups this competition. The winner of each group will play a semi final/final to decide the winner.

San Marino Junior League (16 clubs)

- NEW: It's a custom made junior league. Two groups of eight clubs (played in four legs) where the first two will play a semi final/final to decide the winner.

San Marino Junior Cup (16 clubs)

- NEW: Simple cup, played in two legs for all junior clubs.

San Marino Reserve Cup (16 clubs)

- NEW: It's a custom made reserve league. Two groups of eight clubs (played in four legs) where the first two will play a semi final/final to decide the winner.

Premier Cup - Portugal (8 clubs)

- The four Portuguese clubs in the leagues and the four best Portuguese clubs from Liga Sagres will play a two group stage competition. The first and second of each group will play a semi final/final to decide the winner.

Premier Cup - Spain (8 clubs)

- Same as above.

Premier Cup - Italy (8 clubs)

- Same as above.

Premier Cup - England (8 clubs)

- Same as above.

FM 2011

Version Beta 1:

First release, already include all the announced features. Very close to be the final version.

Download

FM 2010

Version Beta 1:

First release, With some possible bugs.

Download: Megaupload

Version Beta 2:

Some DB changes and some renaming on the fictional clubs.

Download: Megaupload

Version Beta 5:

Changed all reputation and prizes for the San Marino competitions. Changed the clubs reputation too. (It's a bit more fun to play)

Download

Please feel free to give some feedback on some possible mistakes/changes/bugs in the update.

• 3 months later...

New version added.

Now it's easy to play this league. All clubs have a really high reputation and the competition give high prizes to the winners.

The only thing you don't have (at the beggining) is money on the clubs account... you have to win it!

• 10 months later...

I'm close to launch a improved version of these update for the FM 2011 version.

It will include some improvements on the U19 Leagues. (Now will be a 4 Division structure)

Will be available when the necessary testing is done. (Specially on the prize system)

I'm working on a similar project, so i wish you all the best with it. I have some questions however, how do you arrange the leagues? as divisions with different "levels" or by creating a main division and 2 subdivisions. the editor is too confusing.

Also did you get the fictitious teams in the top division into the Champions league or did they start in euro cup instead?

I kept encountering crash dumps on 12th December in every season i started, but for all i can see nothing significant happens then.

Sorry for so many questions but you're the only person I can see doing something similar to me.

I'm working on a similar project, so i wish you all the best with it. I have some questions however, how do you arrange the leagues? as divisions with different "levels" or by creating a main division and 2 subdivisions. the editor is too confusing.

In this case i created 2 new leagues and added it to the San Marino rule.

Also did you get the fictitious teams in the top division into the Champions league or did they start in euro cup instead?

It depends on the San Marino classification on the Euro rankings. In the start 1 team goes to champions and another goes to Europa League.

I kept encountering crash dumps on 12th December in every season i started, but for all i can see nothing significant happens then.

That doesn't happen with this update. Surely you have something wrong configured.

Sorry for so many questions but you're the only person I can see doing something similar to me.

No problem.

Archived