bindirmeler 10.3 tactic "wings fly" "plug and play"

Successfull winger tactic with corner exploit.Aim to get much corners and score from corners.Also very much crosses which are effective.

GK:no specification needed

DC:no specification needed

Dr/l:accelaration/pace/work rate

Amr/l:dribbling,crossing

DMC:defensive

right mc:defensive,a bit offensive

left mc:attacking midfielder;creativity passing technique,first touch

striker:fast or strong both works

for corner goals;put your best long shotter to AMR or left MC and the corner taker to the AMR or left MC

DONT FORGET GİVİNG FEEDBACK

Here what it seems:

65854437.jpg

43018869.jpg

andersonn:

Just tried it on a rubbish save with Forest and beat Reading 4-1 away from home so maybe it maybe a good tactic il run it a few games and give it some feedback.

IS THERE ANYWAY YOU COULD CREATE IT IN THE NEW FORMAT TO INCLUDE SHOUTS ETC??

Many Thanks

Martin

andersonn:

Just tried it on a rubbish save with Forest and beat Reading 4-1 away from home so maybe it maybe a good tactic il run it a few games and give it some feedback.

IS THERE ANYWAY YOU COULD CREATE IT IN THE NEW FORMAT TO INCLUDE SHOUTS ETC??

Many Thanks

Martin

sorry i dont need to use shouts with it and it is impossible to create it all same.

Do you use team talk and OI's?

i dont use any OI.i %95 dont say anything as a teamtalk.i only say poor morale player " no pression" and complacent player "disappointed" etc. very rarely.

Cracking tactic PLAYED 6 W5 D1 L0

i know i know...thanks for feedback.

Having won 12 straight games on my Newcastle save im very happy with your work..

One thing though Andersonn I notice my striker doesnt tend to score as many as my midfielders have you altered anything to help your striker score or would you advise me to not worry about it.

I appreciate your help.

Guys i have found my save game,i had renamed it but i forgot,then i remembered.

Those results are with no transfer,start of season 1.i am Fenerbahçe and my oppenents are my fierce rivals.

i said before,this tactics main aim is to get many corners.As you can see below my best long shot player scored 8 in 2 matches.

1212.jpg

1205.jpg

@martingregory84

i will look for strikers to score more.

@inertia

hacım al sana screenshot nasıl ama :)

"for corner goals;put your best long shotter to AMR or left MC and the corner taker to the AMR or left MC"

I do not understand this part of your post , can you explain please ?

Seems to be an exploit on corner kicks so you get an open shot on goal.

All this tactic does is exploit an ME flaw. Nothing else. Doesn't help anyone actually understand how to play FM and is stands in opposition to the raison d'etre of this forum.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to close the thread. The T&TT forum exists to help people play the game on a level playing field, not to encourage ME breaking exploits.

Archived