FM10: Yannick Djalo

On patch 10.3 Is a cracking player. Play him in any role upfront and he will bang in goals. and he gets a lot of assists. Starts at Sporting CP. Transfer Listed. Available for around £800k

djalo.jpg

After 2 Seasons Development. Available at the start for £800k. Now fending off bids for £15m. A great player. Would go to any low premiership team, maybe even championship. Excellent player, more than good enough to start in any premiership team, but I use him as a back up to Lukaku and Muniain, and he never moans, will come off the bench and always bag a goal or assist. If he starts he generally scores or gets an assist. A cracking player. I would reccomend to all.

Was looking through Sporting's squad for Veloso and Vuckevic when i noticed this gem was listed. Immediately hit a bid and brought him in as a backup for my spurs squad. He hasn't seen much time yet as i just started the season. Will update when he gets more matches under his belt

A steal considering its below a million.

He is great. He is developing well. Could do a job for any team really. Great backup in any team, and would start in pretty much all. An absolute steal at under a million. After two seasons at a mid table club as a backup he would go for 15m. I reccomend him to all.

has been a promising player for a few years now in portugal irl..... and is starting to show it... its a damn shame the game has coded him as dispensible....

ive changed it in the editor tbh.. as its not realistic .

cracking player though

i also bought him for 1m and sold him for 2.5m the next season. He did ok 8 goals in 20 games or so but as I only play with 1 striker and he did poorly for me when I tried him on the right wing it seemed worth letting him go. Would buy him again if starting in the championship or at a top division team outside the big erm 2 countries.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing player and a payed for him only 925 k. Just finished the first season with Valencia, him and Villa(35 goals in la liga, 46 in all competition) destroying every defence they meet :D

I'm using him as poacher, nothing special...

mmzha8.jpg

I concur with those bigging him up like. Got him as Newcastle, fired me up, then kept me up next season, played a little less season after as I got a big money takeover but still scored regularly then sold him that summer for 8m to Chelsea making 10x profit. Sleazy... all on an 11k wage as well haha

• 1 month later...

Was great for me on my Sporting save in 10.2 and couldn't believe he only costs about 600k in 10.3

Have played him a fair bit on my Inter save, 6 goals and 6 assists in 9 league games so far with an average rating of 7.88. His stats aren't out of this world but he's a good goal scorer, very good backup for any top team and a starter for everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

Third season with Newcastle and he is definitely my best signing so far, 800k at the start of the game. He dominated the Championship first season and then he got Golden Boot our first season back in the Premier League, outscoring Rooney and Tevez!!

yannicks.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
Third season with Newcastle and he is definitely my best signing so far, 800k at the start of the game. He dominated the Championship first season and then he got Golden Boot our first season back in the Premier League, outscoring Rooney and Tevez!!

yannicks.jpg

yannickd.jpg

Hey dude, what's his role in ur game? lone strikers or with other partner? and what's his partner role, can u show me?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived