Headhunter's Lair v10

Pretended

You've heard about Headhunter's Lair ?

Here comes the new one for FM 10 (v10.3 DB) then.

Fired up two first leagues from England, Germany, Spain and Italy; loaded all players with national reputations for each continent (It says that DB piles up to around 120000 players). Started unemployed, approached by Valladolid and accepted the offer.

I'll be pounding the place with a satisfying batch of gems as soon as I get home. Meanwhile you can spill out your footy beans. And, yes, please do.

Already mentioned in multiple small corners of the forums.. but Dmitry Verkhovtsev from Naftan has been an absolute legend at DC for me.. gets plenty of goals at set pieces, does a good job at DMC if needed and only cost about £650k as well.

Adam Matuschyk (sp?) has been a great ball winning midfielder for me - young Polish player.

Gardar Johannsson - picked up for £14k from Fredrikstad got player of the season for my Leeds team in the first season. Played him at a Deep Lying Forward (attack).

Platini (from CSKA Sofia I think) is very similar to Johannsson.

I will add screenshots when I get home.

-TV-

heres a few bargains ive found :)

awesome defender for very little money

93944018.th.jpg

brilliant little striker / trequartista... probably random stats.. but look at those technicals!

44247444.th.jpg

young, tall, strong old fashioned targetman.. has some potential left in him too according to my scout.

14233100.th.jpg

Ok, because of intended circumstances (creme-de-la-creme laziness etc.), the first batch had to get postponed for some time yet here they are:

Sani Emmanuel, Nigerian, AMR/ST, 16

Ghislain Mvom, Cameroonian, DRC/DM/MC, 17

Luis Oyarbide, Uruguayan, AMLC, 23

Gonzalo Porras, Uruguayan, DM/MRC, 25

Franco Sosa, Urugayan, AMC, 26

Fabricio Nunez, Uruguayan, FC, 23

Lazar Popovic, Serbian, ST, 26

*Serg- oh wait, nevermind

*Cheikh Sadibou Gueye, Senegalese, ST, 17 (free o_o)

Hamed Diomande, Ivory Coast, DC, 21

Oluwasina Abe, Nigerian, DC/DM/MC, 18

*Bright Addae, Ghanaian, DC, 16

Addy Lee, Ghanaian, D/WBL, 18

Oumar Sissoko, Malian, GK, 22

Pablo Ochoa, Ecuadoran, FC, 18

*Julien Toudic, French, ST, 23

Jozsef Varga, Hungarian, DM/MC, 21

Chibuzor Okonkwo, Nigerian, WB/AMR, 20

Mahatma Otoo, Ghanaian, ST, 17

Pablo Lima, Uruguayan, D/WB/ML, 28

And the last (for now) but not the least *** Pedro Mohamed, Spanish, DR, 16

Hope I could compensate for my koala-ness. Please comment and/or contribute.

Jan Oblak (16 year old Olimpija goalkeeper). Potential to be leading Belgian Jupiler league player, don't know about other leagues though.

Emilio Zelaya (22 year old Rosario Central striker). Scored a hat-trick on his debut for my Anderlecht side despite not being match fit.

Would some of the ones you mentioned do a good job at lets say a team like Anderlecht that has to play in Europe also?

Anderlecht is certainly a challenge this year eh Purefun? Gone are the glory days of FM07 when I lead them to the treble!

Archived