Italian Eccellenza (level 6) 10.3 compatible plus Italian Media

sacripante

I played with the editor for a while, creating the missing italian club and competition and waiting for the 10.3 patch.

Now i'm ready to release my file, tested until 2014 World Cup; below a link to a number of screenshot taken in the process. As u can see, all is ok.

Screenshots

Club colours are correct; i included home and away kits for all teams, some of them are fantasy ones. I, however, didnt include real players information.

Here is the link:

Eccellenza & Italian Media

Here is the link to the logos; logos of clubs already present in the db are, as usual, saved with their ID as name, who is interested in all the logos, however, should manually insert the ID in the config.

An example:

<!-- basilicata -->

<record from="normal/angelo_cristofaro" to="graphics/pictures/club/000000/logo"/>

<record from="normal/angelo_cristofaro" to="graphics/pictures/club/000000/logo/huge"/>

<record from="small/angelo_cristofaro" to="graphics/pictures/club/000000/icon"/>

<record from="right/angelo_cristofaro" to="graphics/pictures/club/000000/logo/background/right"/>

<record from="left/angelo_cristofaro" to="graphics/pictures/club/000000/logo/background/left"/>

<record from="normal/atella" to="graphics/pictures/club/000000/logo"/>

<record from="normal/atella" to="graphics/pictures/club/000000/logo/huge"/>

<record from="small/atella" to="graphics/pictures/club/000000/icon"/>

<record from="right/atella" to="graphics/pictures/club/000000/logo/background/right"/>

<record from="left/atella" to="graphics/pictures/club/000000/logo/background/left"/>

Simply read the club ID when the game is running and replace the "000000" with the correct ID. Sorry if this is annoying, but i have various reason to do that, and my english is not good enough to explain them.

Eccellenza Logos

I forgot to talk about competition sctructure; obviously it is impossible to re-create exactly as it is with the editor, but i tried to do my best to ensure the most similarity with reality.

There is a way to have two legs playoff and/or playout?

Archived