Bring back some fun please! Suggestions?

I think everyones suggestions here have been great.

Training, yes it needs to be looked into. What id like to see included in it is...

- Player Specifics, if a player isnt performing as well in a certain area, you should be able to intereact with him and say how you feel his shot accuracy (for example) should be worked on in training. And if you still see no improvement, you should be able to taylor his training schedule to make his shooting better.

- Visualization, i would like the training screen not to just be part of the fm theme you have enabled, id like to have the option to go to a new screen, with a pitch as the background, and then have the option to view your training and act like a real manager, managers attend almost every training session in real life, this is what i think should be looked into in the game.

I also liked the idea someone came up with about pitch invasions, not in a hooligan way, in a celebration way. I believe SI can come up with many ways to make promotion or title winnings give you much more satisfaction rather than just an email and an add in the paper.

Scouting is a big area to work on, as atm i dont think scouts really do that well. tbh i dont have much to say but i really dont get any satisfaction from sending a scout out to find players, mainly because the players he comes back with arnt that good or he doesnt come back with many, even when i send them on a large search.

I also believe if i am viewing players myself from say, the brazilian league, i should be able to scout report them if i have a brazilian scout working for my club, although this is not possible?

Thanks for the thread,

Andy

I'd quite like the fans expectations to be alot more realistic. If your a lower league side playing away to a prem side and you lose 1-0 / 2-0 your fans are always dissapointed with the result, saying they unhappy with amount of shots the oppostion had etc... why not say something like that there proud of your cup run n done the city/town proud

I'd quite like the fans expectations to be alot more realistic. If your a lower league side playing away to a prem side and you lose 1-0 / 2-0 your fans are always dissapointed with the result, saying they unhappy with amount of shots the oppostion had etc... why not say something like that there proud of your cup run n done the city/town proud

This would be best suited in the Unofficial: Unrealistic Thread

Archived