FM 10 : Official Random Team Thread

Pizarro14

i figure i make this the official thread for people that are randoming doing clubs that you normally wouldn't manage but want a challenge or because your simply bored. if you guys (higher power) disagree with this thread close it. No hard feelings. I just want to talk about this beloved team i've always had major respect for while living in the US and that's PSV eindhoven. They seem like a club with a rich history that is unknown to the whole world. And when i move to europe next year I hope to see them live. Now post to show us "your" success or your "downs" with that random club your managing.

season 3 seems like a dream come thru. first 2 seasons were tough but managed to win the division with a late win streak. Only lost came to sparta. here is also my lineup.

p.s. i really wanted to make a PSV FM 10 team thread when i made my succesful FM 09 werder bremen team but I don't know most of the history that i wished i would of known more while living in this country. :/

teamlineup.th.jpg

season3psv.jpg

afellay.jpg

He's my PSV captain going on thru season 3 2012. His contract was going to expire in 2013 and i was afraid he would pull another mark van bommel on psv by going to another club on a free. But since Gourcuff arrived in the january 2012 transfer table he has been sitting the bench as my front AMC in a chelsea like diamond formation. Now he finally agrees to sign a contract ever sit Gourcuff lit it up from the start. should i sell him patiently or right away if i got Luka Modric to in july 2012 at the start of season 4. :] i wanna win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOR MY BELOVED new chairman. then go off to another club and rebuild a dynasty any ideas? :]

cheers,

So the 2012 didn't end as disappointing as i thought because i WON THE DOUBLE!!! 2012 yay. Besides losing a heart breaker to Bayern in the first round. I can't really complain. Luka Modric is coming now and it seems that it's not Afellay's team anymore he's slowly losing it to Gourcuff. So who knows I know for a fact afellay signed till 2016 here but I want to sell him so he can play for a top club in a different league. We'll see how this summer turns out.

here are some pics

double2012.th.jpg

dutchcup2012.th.jpg

table2012.th.jpg

Archived