Swansea tactics 451

Hey everyone I hope that someone far more enlightened than myself in the way of tactic creating will help me out on this 4-5-1 formation tactic that i have created although after 10 games hardly concedes anything and has insane amount of possesion most games I get 60-70% of the ball, If anyone could give advice on how to make it more lethal in front of goal

I have made a few loan signings

Nacar Barazite (Arsenal) right wing advanced playmaker

Richard Hughes (Portsmouth) as a ball winning midfielder

Rodrigo Possebon (Man Utd) Adv playmaker

John Fleck (Rangers) left wing as inside forward

F. Macheda (Man Utd) atm using him as a trequartista 3goals in 6 games target man supplied with ball into space or run onto.

The rest of the squad are the same Swansea players from the start of the game

Any feed back will be helpful and I thank you all in advance.

League standing after 10 games

Pld 10 W4 D5 L1 GS13 GA9

Not conceded in the last 3 games but only managed to score 1 (93 min bessone free kick against doncaster )

swanslineupz.th.jpg

teaminstructions.th.jpg

fixturesh.th.jpg

barns.th.jpg

do you find this tactic to provide enough in front of goal to win often? or do you mostly draw or win by a very small marginal, while not creating much chanses?

also, do you really have the players on this team to play fluid/more expressive?

I seem to be comfortable in defence even against WBA who are way better than my squad if i was more clinical in front of goal id have buried them but they hit me with 2 really sweet goals that i coulndnt have stopped in a month of sundays both from 30yds and practically changed direction mid flight lol , maybe me choosing fluid was abit above my teams handling but im trying to get them to play like real life and to be fair we do play some beautiful passing football at times most games im way ahead in possesioneven against the sheffield utd and wba i was close to 60% possesion just cant seem to kill teams off

Archived