Two questions.

uke2nv

1, Is there a way you can add a team into a competition, but have them come in a season or two later as I want to do this with the A-League, bringing in Melbourne Heart and Sydney Rovers.

2, How do I create a Cup competition purely for countries, like a Euro or a African Cup of Nations because I want to make a Commonwealth Cup of Nations, with just Commonwealth countries. A group stage, finals etc type competition.

Help would be much appreciated!

You might want to check out Stevenhp1987's Commonwealth Realms Cup file which he made for me, it's a 26-team knockout tournament that starts in 2011, runs every two years and replaces the four associations tournament. It consists of the 25 territories/countries, plus Cook Islands (associated with New Zealand), that have QEII as their head of state.

It isn't a full Commonwealth of Nations Cup though, with all the countries that take part in the Commonwealth Games.

You might want to check out Stevenhp1987's Commonwealth Realms Cup file which he made for me, it's a 26-team knockout tournament that starts in 2011, runs every two years and replaces the four associations tournament. It consists of the 25 territories/countries, plus Cook Islands (associated with New Zealand), that have QEII as their head of state.

It isn't a full Commonwealth of Nations Cup though, with all the countries that take part in the Commonwealth Games.

Got a link?

Archived