Feedback/ help with my Bordeaux tactic

Hey!

Previously I used to download tactics from other users, but since the launch of the tactic creator I have been trying to design tactics for my self as this makes the game much more enjoyable.

However, I can't seem to make my tactic work to suit my players.

I would therefore appreciate any advice..

My team is Bordeaux

Keepers: Andrietti, Carrasso

Full backs: Aurier, Del Horno

Center backs: Sakho, Danny Wilson, Henrique, Sané

Midfielders: Sandro, Veloso, Moutinho, Brighi, Ducasse, Sertic

Attackers: Dzeko, Lukaku, Munian, Neymar, Bellion

Right now I am using my fullbacks as wingbacks with crossing set to target man (Dzeko), my center backs have regular settings, Veloso is playing as a deep lying playmaker (support), Sandro as a ball winning midfielder (defend), Moutinho as a box-to-box midfielder (support) and Neymar as a trequartista. Dzeko is target man support and Lukaku is complete forward (attack).

I play with short passing and a bit wide, slow tempo and a high defence line. I either choose balanced or fluid when playing in France. And i facilitate a high closing down with long crosses and zonal marking. And creativy freedom is high at team level.

If anyone has any comments regarding my individual set-up or team settings i would greatly appreciate any advice as I am now at 8th place in the French league...:/

imo(again?lol)

low defence line is for low/weak team

if u pick high tempo, wide play and push up defence would be good pair on your tactics

short pass doesnt mean the player will pass 1-3 meters, short pass means "safe pass" (ussualy pass to back)

here the link to short pass explanation: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=193921

so pass doesnt realy affect with tempo, defence line, and wide play

with high tempo u dont realy need playmaker

if u play arsenal in 1st season, go try play with slow tempo

u wont win any competition with low tempo arsenal

why? coz arsenal players used to play with high tempo, and they need to adapt a lot for playing low tempo

u can see in Mr.hough tactics thread for prove about this (i already test it too)

so its very important to imitate bordeaux tempo in real life for 1st season

u might to consider to download tactics from other player

learn it by watching, and u can make ur own tactics :))

Archived