Lower league players who can make the step up to the EPL ?

I have started as a premier league team (10.0.3) and was wondering which lower league players (Championship, League 1 & League 2) can make the step up to the top level in the first season and the next couple after that ? I have already acquired Graham Dorrans and Miles Addison.

I apologise if this is in the wrong section or if there is a similar thread elsewhere, I would appreciate if you could link to it if so.

Thank you.

I am Man City ! So money isn't an issue really, I was just looking to have a few young English players from the lower leagues, I have been impressed by Adam J. & Graham D. so far in my friendlies so I just felt it would be nice to have a few more. I've scouted Nathaniel Clyne and the scout wasn't too impressed so I lowed that.

I am Man City ! So money isn't an issue really, I was just looking to have a few young English players from the lower leagues, I have been impressed by Adam J. & Graham D. so far in my friendlies so I just felt it would be nice to have a few more. I've scouted Nathaniel Clyne and the scout wasn't too impressed so I lowed that.

I think scouts and coaches said the same to me (2 stars), but he has decent attributes I look for in a FB, and he plays quite well.

Archived