To wwfan :)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jedclough:

FrazT: I was wondering if you fancied embarking on a slanging match with me to highlight the futility of this thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, you are awful!

For the avoidance of doubt by the users in this thread, I reported this thread to the Mods twice, firstly at around 8am this morning and I am struggling to believe that if they have reviewed it, they do not find it offensive enough to close it.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrazT:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jedclough:

FrazT: I was wondering if you fancied embarking on a slanging match with me to highlight the futility of this thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, you are awful!

For the avoidance of doubt by the users in this thread, I reported this thread to the Mods twice, firstly at around 8am this morning and I am struggling to believe that if they have reviewed it, they do not find it offensive enough to close it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don’t think they have looked at this thread at all… or else it would have been closed by now..

This forum does need mods during the day time it looks like.. (UK day time icon_smile.gif )

im sorry to everyone i have annoyed. no im not getting off on attention... and to be honest I dont want any. please dont judge me... im not a troubemaker and dont want to make these forums worse. will you people accept my apology? (sp?)

Archived