Home and away tactics for 10.3 - Lesser teams favoured

I have a 3-4-3 for home games and a 4-3-3 for away games that seems to be very effective. 1 target man and two deep lying forwards with adjusted instructions. playmaker for home games as well as a defensive midfielder and just a defensive midfielder for away games. two wingers attacking and automatic wing backs from the defender left and right slots. for defender centre i have a cover for 3 defenders and a cover and stopper for 4 defenders. seems to score lots of goals and concede about a goal a game in defense. please give a try made tottenham 2nd in league at end of season under 10.3. HOME download http://www.filefront.com/15915089/tott40home%20%28Tottenham%2C%20Apr%202012%29.tac AWAY download http://www.filefront.com/15915153/tott40away2%20%28Tottenham%2C%20Apr%202012%29.tac

my perfect target man for my tactic is pavlychenko at tottenham who is good at heading and kinda quick too. deep lying forwards in my tactic are good to be fast and average heading with normal forward attributes for the rest of the attributes. my pick for this is robbie keane but there are others.

This tactic still uses wingers if you like that then this is the tactic for you. The other thing to note is the dmc and mc are better if they have a good jumpoing and heading rating as well as all the normal stats for there positions. I use assistant manager opponent instructions for games.

i can do that but please explain how to. i think you press print screen but i don't know where the image is though?

After Print Screen, open Paint, and CTRL+V to paste it.Save it as a .Jpeg file extension, and if you want to edit further use Microsoft Office Picture manager to crop and resize.

Archived