Akos Buzaky (aka the Genius with a Nervous Disposition)

the creative engine of QPR but boy does he wilt under any sort of media pressure. what's the best way of looking after this sort of guy who can turn a game (at Championship not sure about EPL level) but straight away struggles to cope with the praise from fans/former players/other managers? how do you look after his morale and so on?

if i could i would play him every game as he's been on fire for me - 8 goals in 13 which is rich form from a midfielder but he's so nervous that is it affecting his performance. it's like he needs to be wrapped up in cotton wool. i almost pulled my hair out after he had scored a wonderful hattrick afterwhich half the QPR squad had him as their favourite player, the fans loved him, Sir Les commented on his brilliant form, the press went crazy. and now Akos's slightly unhappy and unsure if he wants to stay at QPR. wtf?!

it's not like i've given him the hairdryer treatment and locked him outside the dressing room and then left him outdoors in a wet soggy night at Watford. any advice is appreciated.

Archived