Some Graphics wont show up - Help Needed

kevgaleuk

Wondering if anyone can help?

I have a fairly huge kit pack downloaded from various sites and combined. Now in the majority of cases they load fine however some simply do not.

I have gone through a few checks such as:

re-loading the skin (with appropriate boxes checked) - this worked on a few missing ones

Checked the config files and amended where needed (some lines for 3rd kits were missing etc)

however there are still some that wont work. The pictures are in the file and the config references them in the same way it does ones that are working. Two examples are:

Chelsea 1 & 2 kit are fine but 3 wont show - no visible reason why not

Arsenal 2 & 3 kit are fine but 1 wont show - again no visible or blatently obvious reason why this would be

Are there any other files that feed into kits that I need to check? I looked at the skins (I have moved back to the SI dark one for checking purposes to discount the skin) and also the programme files but can't imagine why these few aren't working

Final question - apart from the pre-game editor - is there a way to turn 3rd kits off? Some just don't have 3rd kits yet they show up because (I assume) they are included at the start

Thanks in advance

In the vain hope of discovering the problem I downloaded FMRTE - what I found was that those who's kits worked didn't have a shirt style in the editor. By changing the shirt to something else (socks) and saving the game now recognises the imported shirt

Strange but true!

Wondering if anyone can help?

I have a fairly huge kit pack downloaded from various sites and combined. Now in the majority of cases they load fine however some simply do not.

I have gone through a few checks such as:

re-loading the skin (with appropriate boxes checked) - this worked on a few missing ones

Checked the config files and amended where needed (some lines for 3rd kits were missing etc)

however there are still some that wont work. The pictures are in the file and the config references them in the same way it does ones that are working. Two examples are:

Chelsea 1 & 2 kit are fine but 3 wont show - no visible reason why not

Arsenal 2 & 3 kit are fine but 1 wont show - again no visible or blatently obvious reason why this would be

Are there any other files that feed into kits that I need to check? I looked at the skins (I have moved back to the SI dark one for checking purposes to discount the skin) and also the programme files but can't imagine why these few aren't working

Final question - apart from the pre-game editor - is there a way to turn 3rd kits off? Some just don't have 3rd kits yet they show up because (I assume) they are included at the start

Thanks in advance

In the vain hope of discovering the problem I downloaded FMRTE - what I found was that those who's kits worked didn't have a shirt style in the editor. By changing the shirt to something else (socks) and saving the game now recognises the imported shirt

Strange but true!

Some of the kits need the year at the end of them in the config file mate, Arsenal home is one of them , just stick 2009 in and it will work. There is a sticky at the top of the page re graphics, missing kits etc. Dunno about taking away third kits though, sorry.

Archived