Something New

Manumoss

Seen as my London Utd thread aint going down as much as i had hoped (although i will still be continuing with that if you want to do it) i am thinking about starting a new challenge but this will be different than the rest as it wont just be one created team but ............. FOUR!

These teams will be Walthamstow United, Merseyside FC, Essex Athletic FC and Hampshire County

Walthamstow United and Essex Athletic will start in the BS South while Merseyside and Hampshire will start in the BS North

They will all start with a reputation of 1000 and training facilities will be 10 with youth facilities at 12

I will start this database if i know there are enough people willing to try it and then i will upload it tomorrow

if there are any suggestions on how to improve or change this then tell me and i'll look into it icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by liam_everton89:

Surely theres enought teams in the game already without making more lol?!?!

yeah lol but some people like a little something new added to the game as a bit of a new challenge icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by DiscoStu94:

You get bored of your saves very quickly, don't you?

in a way.......yes icon_smile.gif but i think that lower league would be much more enjoyable and as i've only got one more exam to go (thank god icon_smile.gif ) i'll have more time to play it and keep interest in it

Originally posted by Keane_95:

why would hampshire be in north when its got places like portsmouth and southampton in it icon_smile.gif just a point mate.

ermmmmmmmmm i dont know lol icon_razz.gif

i just could'nt think of a place up north for a name of a team but if you can suggest one then icon_smile.gif that would be great icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Manumoss:

Seen as my London Utd thread aint going down as much as i had hoped (although i will still be continuing with that if you want to do it) i am thinking about starting a new challenge but this will be different than the rest as it wont just be one created team but ............. FOUR!

These teams will be Walthamstow United, Merseyside FC, Essex Athletic FC and Hampshire County

Walthamstow United and Essex Athletic will start in the BS South while Merseyside and Hampshire will start in the BS North

They will all start with a reputation of 1000 and training facilities will be 10 with youth facilities at 12

I will start this database if i know there are enough people willing to try it and then i will upload it tomorrow

if there are any suggestions on how to improve or change this then tell me and i'll look into it icon_wink.gif

I wouldnt.

Mainly because it is pretty much the same as my Harpenden Town save.

I dont see the benefit of having two threads of almost the similar thing. Surely its better to have one active thread than two less active.

And given Arsenal_2111 had the orginal idea, he should benefit from having the credit for it.

Originally posted by Scott08:

I dont see the benefit of having two threads of almost the similar thing. Surely its better to have one active thread than two less active.

And given Arsenal_2111 had the orginal idea, he should benefit from having the credit for it.

I know exactly what your saying

i just thought i'd do one with a team local to me but i think i'll give the Harpenden town game a go

A Euro2008 game would be great. (Just a save game) I remember one for the 2006 World Cup, but i'd love a Euro2008 one... Would that be possible?

I don't think adding newer teams would really be useful, its just like taking over a team that has been promoted after a year only easier. But hey, its your game!

Archived