Anyone interested in my World League?

Yid Army

Hi,

I have just finished making my World League thanks to KUBI helping to fix my editor. It is nowhere near as large and comprehensive as the two market leaders ' Kenco's and El Ricardo's - but has a decent variety of teams, fewer fixtures and should be much faster. This makes it friendly for those who want a quick game or have a steaming pile of doggy doo for a computer.

It has only two leagues, based in a re-developed Wallis and Futuna, and they both have 16 teams. However, so that there is variety in the teams, only two teams per nation are included - So you get the likes of Anderlect and Celtic in instead of the usual Arsenal and Sevilla. While this does reduce the quality of teams, it means users can compete with teams from sixteen different nations despite such a small file. Each team also has a maximum of 46 fixtures, meaning you can fly through the seasons.

I am currently on holiday in-game, testing for stability, and if that is successful and someone shows interest in this thread, it will be uploaded.

No problem. God knows why, but I have found in the third or fourth season, the reserve and youth leagues stop, all those squads dissappear and the players from them go into the senior squads. Anyone have any idea?

445 views isn't much, I think you mean replies.

Mine has had 13340 views. I'm quite surprised so many people were interested.

But I like your idea of having a toned down version for the people who want a quick game or can't handle a big structure.

Yep, that is what I meant. Thanks for that Kenco. Has anyone played this yet? If so, any details on your RAM, Processor, Detail Level and speed of your game would be much appreciated.

Archived