Squad Improvements

tresh

Hey,

I'm just looking for a bit advice of players to target and players to get rid of from my current Valencia side. Im at the start of the 4th season and have 50 million to spend and have just won the spanish league and chamSquad&Tacticsps league. Any help would be great! Thanks

My starting XI would be:

GK: Lloris

LB: Traore

RB: Richards

CB: Albiol

CB: Barzagli

CB: Samba (Sakho if he's developed well already)

CM: Veloso

CM: Banega

AML: Silva

AMR: Aguero

ST: Villa

Buy:

- 1 CB. If Sakho or Richards have developed well enough, then buy a CB for rotation. Else, buy someone who can be first choice and better than Samba. Try Vidal, Fazio, Taylor or Nordtveit.

- 1 CM. Sunny is good backup to Veloso as the defensive DM. But you need a good backup for Banega as well. VDV and Jiminez dont usually perform at CM. Better a little further forward.

- I have my doubts about Villa as a lone striker though. Dont think he can cut it tbh. But if he's doing the job for you, the cool. If he's not been particularly good, might want to consider selling him and buying someone like Adebayor, Bendtner or Benzema instead. I know Villa is quality but those 3 I've mentioned are big and strong lads. Might suit your team better, I dont know.

- You might need another ST as well. As backup to Villa that is. Try one of the ones I mentioned. Or else some cheaper option. Doubt if Saivet would have developed well enough by 2010 to give able backup.

Sell:

Pander (not needed)

Alexis (unless his concentration has improved to 14/15 or more)

Barragan (not needed)

Jiminez or VDV (get rid of one of them atleast)

Mata or AR Traore (I'd keep Traore if he's developed well)

Vicente (getting on)

Lastly, sell Gyan too. BUT sell him only if you DONT sell Alexis. My thinking is that if you sell keep Alexis, then you have Richards and Alexis as 2 good RB's if needed. In this case, you can have Rafinha to back up Aguero on the right wing. However, if you sell Alexis, then keep Gyan. In that case, Gyan will provide backup to Aguero and Rafinha will be backup to Richards.

Archived