MatthewHong's Play It Like Wenger 4-3-3 Unbelievable Football

Version 1.0: (Focus on wingplay version)

http://www.mediafire.com/?uztjxna2znn

Version 2.0 : (Focussing on centre version)

http://www.mediafire.com/?dnmjmwjymh3

(Tactic Creator Version)

Proudly present a stylish tactic which includes the best ideology and moves which include the

COMBO of:

1) Arsene Wenger High Pressure Ideology

2) Wenger Role Theory

3) Nike Defense (To Enhance the crappy arsenal defense)

4) Great Defending Corner tactic which puss 3 forwards upwards for transition defense to attack to goals every time.

5) Great realistic Attacking Corner tactic with no exploit/bug used.

and many more..

It is in fact the gather of the best of best for a pleasant, five-thumps up viewing of arsenal 4-3-3.

For FM 2010 gamers who look for a tactic which is :

1) Beautiful (short & fast passing like arsenal)

2) High possesion & High passing rate

3) High goals ratio ( Razorsharp attacking )

4) Low goals conceeding ( No nonsense defence)

5) A lot of Shot ON target but nil/few off targets.

6) Many clear cut chances.

7) Nice flicks-on , technical passing makes opposition angry and kept conceding fouls

then you are at the right place.

I prefer you guys watch the first match by using full match option to see

the whole picture of your team making wonders.

Some screenshots:

Formation and Ratings:

12164933.th.jpg

Champions League Match:

http://img193.imageshack.us/i/27451646.jpg/

85553072.th.jpg

Premier League Match:

http://img338.imageshack.us/i/85553072.jpg/

27451646.th.jpg

League position: 10 wins out of 10.

http://img714.imageshack.us/i/50349608.jpg/

50349608.th.jpg

* In this tactic, every single available options are ticked and tweaked for best result.*

1) Training Schedule : SFraser My Edited Version

http://www.mediafire.com/?yz2ljumwyjm

2)Coaches : Buy some high quality coaches ( 1 job for 1) for max/high stars rating to improve your players rapidly.

eg: Pat Rice, Valter Di Salvo, Tony Colbert, Franco Baldini, Meco, Peters, Dowhan, Carr, Ball, paul winsper, rota etc.

3) Opposition Instructions: Click Ask Assistant every match.

( That will do the weakness-spotting work decent enough without any troublesome or you can tweak it yourself or even leave it blank )

4) Touchline Instructions : No need. ' KEEP THE FAITH'

5) Tactic Roles:

* In this tactic, every single options are ticked and tweaked for best result.*

(1) GOALKEEPER :

TWEAKED Sweeper Keeper Attack. (the Jens Lehman style)

- You should put your best keeper (what you have) here.

- Role : As this tactic is all about control and bullish, there is a only few dirty work for the keeper, and most of them are counter attacks

and up-in-the-air / ground-based defense splitting pass, so, the keeper must be alert to be a real man to collect the loose balls

to frustate the opponents, when they think they should have scored.(probably fast strikers)

-Attribute : A bit of quality rushing out, pace, reflexes will do.

- Recommended: Rene Adler (Man, his shot-stopping ability is so damn good). anyway, just a recommendation, any decent keeper will do

the job nice.

(2) Defenders:

1-TWEAKED Ball Playing Defender Stopper (left)

-Bravery, Decisions, Heading, Jumping, Marking, Tackling

-eg: thomas vermaelen, pique

2-TWEAKED Central Defender cover (right)

- Acceleration, Pace, Heading, Jumping, Marking, Tackling

-eg: Gallas, Otamendi

(3) Midfielders :

1- TWEAKED Box to box midfielder support(left)

eg: Diaby, Ramsey, Nasri, Fellaini, Rodwell etc

2- TWEAKED Ball winning midfielder defend(centre)

eg: Alex Song, Yaya Toure, Fletcher, Essien, Mikel etc

3- TWEAKED Advanced Playmaker attack"( AMC right)

- Your main playmaker (vital) (passing, creativity)

-eg: fabregas, nasri, rosicky, ramsey, kaka, van der watt, sneijder, yoann guocff, hamsik, kross etc

(4) Atttackers:

1- TWEAKED Inside Forward attack (left), preferably strong right foot and fairly strong left foot.

- so as to cut inside often, and ocassionaly cross to the other side to score.

-pace, acceleration, finishing, dribling, flair, crossing)

-eg: arshavin, ronaldo.

2- TWEAKED Winger attack (right), strong right foot.

- all the options are the same as the left inside forward but is named winger

nevertheless to provide the extra width.

-pace, acceleration, finishing, dribling, flair, crossing)

- Basically, also a inside forward (scorer ) with the name winger.

- Walcott, Ronaldo, Messi.

3- Cente Complete Striker attack. (Your main Target Man)

- Preferably Creative Striker yet any other striker type (tall, fast, strong) will do.

- passing, creativity, finishing, technique

-eg: Van Persie.

p.s : This tactic is less efficient when it is to play in raining, wet pitch condition as it will probably hinder the free flowing one-touch passing

like arsenal.

Any kind feedback will be my pleasure.

Detailed Information: Later

Version 2.0 : (Focussing on centre version)

http://www.mediafire.com/?dnmjmwjymh3

Changes:

1) Concentrate passing through the centre of the pitch.

2) Less wingplay yet wingbacks will still cross when they see the opportunity arises.

( V1 is more of wingbacks bombarding crosses after crosses to force oppostion defense conceeding mistakes, V2 is more of build-up-play version).

3) Real Nike defense with no offside trap yet more effective.

4) Changes in attacking free kick so the goals ratio is much higher.

5) Minor changes in attacking corner.

6) Inside forwards will not be lazy, they will mark opposition wingers when defending so that opposition wingplay threats are reduced greatly yet

they will still perform their original duties (AML & AMR) when attacking.

(This specific marking system ought to be selected manually. After you finish selecting your team's team talk, do not click on

confirm changes yet, you must click on the team line-up tab on the left, you can see that the majority selections are greyed out,

but never mind, you need to click your AML, then advanced tab, choose marking, then you see a new marking system known as specific

marking, select it and choose the oppostion MR/AMR, after that repeat the steps for your AMR, the difference is he will mark ML/AML ).

( As for OI-Opposition Instructions, just ask for AssMan).

Details on how use it effectively will follow on later .

Sorry for the late update because i am quite busy these few days.

What about Fabregas? Do you recommend retrain him for AMC position?

I just want to give this tactic a try and use it against Chelsea in pre-season match. I have won 3:1, but to be honest they were dominating all game, and all my goals were lucky ( penalty, free kick and 90+3 minute header)

Has this been tested for longer than 10 games? With any other teams? To be honest you can pretty much pick a standard 451 from the options and get arsenal to win 10 games on the spin. Nice OP none the less.

The same thing crossed my mind. Even though you're not stating that this is a magical tactic, a little more consistence should be in place in order to say anything about how the tactic performs; either in terms of success or in terms of style, etc. You need a bigger sample to generalize as they say in statistics :) But I agree, good opening post and interesting points!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Matthew, I like your asymetric formation, have been playing with my Getafe and Wolves save, and I have noticed a few things for you to ponder, if you feel like check them of course.

1-Have you tried a slow tempo? Went through all my previous seasons in both saves, and over 80% of pre-match advise tells me teams struggle v slow tempo.

2-Attacking corners, you leave only 1 player back!?did you set it up like that or was a mistake? conceded 3 goals from my attacking corners in counter attack 3 v 1.

3-The CB's strategy (stopper/cover) is made redundant by the team instruction to play off-side. If you watch the full matches your cover CB is same level as stopper CB. The off-side instruction force him to push up and level, thus losing the advantage of playing this system.

Hope this can help you.

Hi Matthew, I like your asymetric formation, have been playing with my Getafe and Wolves save, and I have noticed a few things for you to ponder, if you feel like check them of course.

1-Have you tried a slow tempo? Went through all my previous seasons in both saves, and over 80% of pre-match advise tells me teams struggle v slow tempo.

2-Attacking corners, you leave only 1 player back!?did you set it up like that or was a mistake? conceded 3 goals from my attacking corners in counter attack 3 v 1.

3-The CB's strategy (stopper/cover) is made redundant by the team instruction to play off-side. If you watch the full matches your cover CB is same level as stopper CB. The off-side instruction force him to push up and level, thus losing the advantage of playing this system.

Hope this can help you.

Thanks for your concern about the tactic.

1) I haven't try a slow tempo because arsenal do play fast (high tempo) football.

Will try it later nevertheless to observe the differences. By the way, you can't

actually follow all the suggestions by the AssMan etc, can you?:rolleyes:

2) Oh, my bad, I forgot to put one player from attack ball from deep. But yes

I put only 1 player back to defend to apply more pressure on the opposition defending

corner. But, remember, there is 1 player lurking outside to recycle possesion so

counter should not be a problem. Besides, you may choose the fastest full back to

stay back for any special events of lone fast striker bombarding towards your goal.

But, the cases are few and my keeper of whom tagged 'Sweeper Keeper' is not

just only for display, he does get the long ball 100 out of 100 in my saves.

(Erm , is is that much, anyway all I can remember is that I rarely conceed from

counter corner). :p

If you are too afraid to conceed from counter, you can always leave one more player

back and remove 1 from attack from deep option. 'Problem solved':D

But what I observe is that this setup advantages > disadvantages. Heheee, leave only

1 player back is for an evil purpose that opponent may think they might end up scoring

for counter so they wil put more players up front. This may result in us scoring the corner

first and thus diminish their little hope of getting a counter goal.

The other scenario is lesser teams tend to crowd their defending corner so they wont

conceed that easily, in the meantime you are safe at the back.

3) Ya, thank you for reminding me. I did tweak it on my V2 tactic. Personally, I do

find that opposition strikers kept falling into my offside traps every match

until I am too overjoyed to change to the original state.:p

Very good OP - well done!

Interesting results.

I see your 10 games in... so did you develop the tactic in another game, then try it in your new game as arsenal?

Really nice opening post mate :thup:

Thanks. I did try it in a lot of saves including Wolves, Valencia, Barca, Real Madrid, Arsenal

etc..

very poor tactic

Posted By Morrison7 (Your earlier posts):

1) Re: Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

me too, i used all version, home all games i won but away lost.

HOW PLAY ON AWAY?????

My Midfielders can not pass to the Forward

i have small possession ball and zero situation

2) Re: 14 Cups Won In 4 seasons Tactic

what's the problem with the bugs win? etc......

and many more blaming:thdn: this and that post.

plus moreover you feel good when you cheat.:rolleyes:

I dont' know what else to say.

So, why my tactic is poor?:D Any stats to prove it?

What about Fabregas? Do you recommend retrain him for AMC position?

I just want to give this tactic a try and use it against Chelsea in pre-season match. I have won 3:1, but to be honest they were dominating all game, and all my goals were lucky ( penalty, free kick and 90+3 minute header)

I found Fabregas tends to score and assist more on AMC position. Like in RL, Fabregas is

placed above the box-to-box midfielder and behind the main striker. After much

trial and error, I found that Fabregas in AMC (acomplished/competent) is better than

MC(natural) although he would dictate play more in MC position. So, retraining him for

AMC to a greater level will increase the consistency of his high ratings.:thup:

Oh, you have won Chelsea by 3-1, the fact is that most Chelsea players are tough and

strong than arsenal (man vs boys maybe), so in reality arsenal tends to lose 1-4, 0-3,

0-2 to them, so you should be a happy man.

Moreover, in pre-season the team is still gelling and the players' condition is not so fit.

Thus, you should get in on for a whole season and judge it later on.:cool:

Frankly, i found that a playmaker works better in AMC position rather than in MC or any other positions as he is close to the final third

and therefore can execute the desirable pin-point pass to cause chaos in opposition box.

Has this been tested for longer than 10 games? With any other teams? To be honest you can pretty much pick a standard 451 from the options and get arsenal to win 10 games on the spin. Nice OP none the less.
The same thing crossed my mind. Even though you're not stating that this is a magical tactic, a little more consistence should be in place in order to say anything about how the tactic performs; either in terms of success or in terms of style, etc. You need a bigger sample to generalize as they say in statistics :) But I agree, good opening post and interesting points!
Good OP, however it would be nice to see more than just 10 results :D

PS: Ah wait I see, he has a note that there will be more info later.

Yes, I have been trying it for a few seasons, not just 10 matches, this is just another new save.

Besides, is it that easy to win 10 streak EPL matches?

Anyway, the tactic is more onto the beauty, teamwork and how the team plays to get a good result. eg: high tempo short passing game.

After you have tried it on full match, you will soon figure out it is unique and '110 %' different

from what the so-called standard 451.

One thing I can comment about this tactic is that the formation is asymetrical and not

actually in standard form.:p

Would be interested to hear more about this tactic.

Tried it for a few games on a current save I have and it's very promising - extremely solid at the back but scoring plenty too.

Nice to hear that you feel good about it. I have done research after research for all the minor

details on how to defend and attack effectively and efficiently, so the whole team

will defend as a unit and attack as a collective group too.:p

Interesting tactic. What version was this tested on?

The latest version. 10.3. Also, you may use it on 10.2, 10.1 or earlier versions as it is

not a version-based tactic. It's how arsenal plays in a style so changes and tweaks on ME

should not be a burden. If it is version-based, it can be considered an exploit

against certain Match Engine (ME).:p

Works good. Creates insane many CCC :)

Ya, the combination of creative AMC (playmaker), creative all-rounded striker (target men-

to feet), 2 fast inside forwards with decent finishing and last but not least a jack-of-all-trades

box-to-box midfielder who likes to pop up somewhere in the final third to add some

dimension to the attack. All these make it a possibility to create numerous Clear Cut

Chances (CCC).:D

I have a problem regarding your wingers specific marking. When I choose my right midfielder ( Walcott), he can only mark opposition right midfielder, not left. The same goes for left midfielder, he can only mark opposite left midfielder.

I have a problem regarding your wingers specific marking. When I choose my right midfielder ( Walcott), he can only mark opposition right midfielder, not left. The same goes for left midfielder, he can only mark opposite left midfielder.

my friend, if u observe it carefully, the opposite side midfielder option is placed

on the very top.;)

Archived