[FM10] AFC Liverpool

Fielde

Hello

I downloaded the 10 level patch for the game and decided to become AFC Liverpool, in the bottom tier of English football and try and achieve Premier League status in however long it took.

I progressed up the leagues very quickly gaining promotion every year and increasing the clubs status throughout. But when being promoted into the BSP i became abit stuck. I did well in my first season finishing 11th, but due to low reputation i found it difficult to attract players of the calibre high enough to keep going. I have a good core to the side now and find myself in 3rd position only 2 points off top spot, but am still struggling :/. I did become disillusiuoned with the save game and left it a while only to have loaded it up again today.

Im in 2016 now and hope to get into the premier league in about 7 years, i know i will lack the finaicial funds to do this so went and did a bit of editing. AFC Liverpool now own a new 10,000 all-seater stadium with the possiblity of expanding upto 40,000. Before New Anfield they previosuly got on average 2500 fans now this proper football club have an attendance of around 5000. Hopefully this will improve their balance which i have not edited and allow me to achieve greatness. We all need a little help along the way

I downloaded the 10 level patch for the game and decided to become AFC Liverpool, in the bottom tier of English football and try and achieve Premier League status in however long it took.

You started nowhere near the bottom tier. There are 23 levels in the English football pyramid system.

Archived