A strange lord of the rings/football request

Andyprime

Ok, I have split this map into broad regions, based around but larger than the actual regions on the map. I haven't drawn around the shire, I forgot, but i would suggest making them a nation, since they are one. Here is the list of places I think should be used, and a link to the map i drew on.

Arnor

Eriador

The Shire

Rhovanion

Rhun

Rohan (inc. Dunland and Enedwaith)

Gondor

Mordor

Haradwaith and Khand

Numenor Island

Beleriand

Valinor.

Does that sound like a plan?

dunland could be a separate nation and maybe angmar as well seeing as your including valinor & numenor etc

regards

fantastic idea

Ok, I have split this map into broad regions, based around but larger than the actual regions on the map. I haven't drawn around the shire, I forgot, but i would suggest making them a nation, since they are one. Here is the list of places I think should be used, and a link to the map i drew on.

Arnor

Eriador

The Shire

Rhovanion

Rhun

Rohan (inc. Dunland and Enedwaith)

Gondor

Mordor

Haradwaith and Khand

Numenor Island

Beleriand

Valinor.

Does that sound like a plan?

sounds good:thup:

dunland could be a separate nation and maybe angmar as well seeing as your including valinor & numenor etc

regards

fantastic idea

I didn't know if there was a lot of places in Dunland. If there are enough to make a viable nation, then add dunland.

AndyPrime, could you add that list of places to your opening post please, so people can see what we have planned, and we can keep progress.

Some excellent resources, and a correction.

http://www.darkshire.net/jhkim/rpg/lordoftherings/names.pdf has a list of names. Invaluable.

http://www.lindefirion.net/maps/ has some maps.

In the map i posted earlier, I had Harondor as part of Harad, it is infact part of Gondor.

I have startded working on the Harad and the Sothron kingdoms. Have 90+ cities, and names.

Archived